so what is preferable for the wingers?

you say crossing is one of the most important attributes, so are they meant to be same foot as side

if so, should the striker be a more tall good in the air striker, or do you still use a pacey striker?

also, should the CM A be more of a box to box (like yaya toure, pogba, etc) or should he be more of a #10 (pjanic, pastore, etc)

im guessing the CM S is a box to box/deeper play maker

sorry for questions, ty for help

so what is preferable for the wingers?

you say crossing is one of the most important attributes, so are they meant to be same foot as side

if so, should the striker be a more tall good in the air striker, or do you still use a pacey striker?

also, should the CM A be more of a box to box (like yaya toure, pogba, etc) or should he be more of a #10 (pjanic, pastore, etc)

im guessing the CM S is a box to box/deeper play maker

sorry for questions, ty for help

The wingers will get more assists if they are on same foot as side yes, but if you decide to use the opposite foot, the wingback is still there to provide the width as the winger cuts inside.
the crossing is set to drill crosses, so a pacey striker is more important wether he is big or small pace is very important.
the CM(a) and CM(s) can both be the box to box type player you suggest, the CM(a) more the playmaker type, and the cm (s) more of a ballwinner type. If I was going to pick a perfect pairing in the game i'd say pogba in cm(a) and wanyama in cm(s).

I will look at their team, how many games have you played? is it fully fluid?

Yeh fully fluid, I always had to change to Nezza tactic to be more potent infront. Defensively pretty good, hold the big teams to draw but its pretty much backs to the wall

Try this tactic again , Chelsea 1 FC Dallas 2
Aww come on , WTF is this :(

This game is ******. It doesn't mater what formation I use, how many chances we create, you can guarantee the other team will have one or two chances and score. I never used to be one to complain about this happening but I've never seen it so bad. It doesn't matter what defenders or goalkeepers I sign; 20 shots, 7 ccc's, other team 1 shot no ccc's = 1-1, or 2-2 or 3-2.

This game is ******. It doesn't mater what formation I use, how many chances we create, you can guarantee the other team will have one or two chances and score. I never used to be one to complain about this happening but I've never seen it so bad. It doesn't matter what defenders or goalkeepers I sign; 20 shots, 7 ccc's, other team 1 shot no ccc's = 1-1, or 2-2 or 3-2.

Sad times mate, I'm really looking forward to fm15, in the hope that this sort of thing is kicked out the game, yeah maybe it can happen once in a blue moon, ie when celtic managed to beat barca. but not to the extent we see in fm14

Sad times mate, I'm really looking forward to fm15, in the hope that this sort of thing is kicked out the game, yeah maybe it can happen once in a blue moon, ie when celtic managed to beat barca. but not to the extent we see in fm14

I try and set match training to def positioning but it doesn't seem to make a blind bit of difference. I've tried everything.

And it's just happened again; 19 shots, 10 on target, 5 ccc's (and I watched them all but clearly my 50million pound striker couldn't score in a brothel) and 1 goal. Other team 0 shots in 70mins, then 1 shot, 1 ccc and 1 goal. And the funny thing is I knew it was coming. Predictability levels through the roof on FM14.

hahaha. Same again next match. Completely in control with 16 shots, 5 ccc's, 5 half chances and manage to bumble a 1-0 lead over the line. Que 70 minute mark; 1 shot, 1 ccc, 1 goal. Que 76 minute mark; 4 shots, 2 on target, 1 ccc, 2-1 down.

The tactic is fully learned and I have a very strong team.

Think I'm about done with this game.

Last edited:
hahaha. Same again next match. Completely in control with 16 shots, 5 ccc's, 5 half chances and manage to bumble a 1-0 lead over the line. Que 70 minute mark; 1 shot, 1 ccc, 1 goal. Que 76 minute mark; 4 shots, 2 on target, 1 ccc, 2-1 down.

Think I'm about done with this game.

View attachment 365586

your pain is felt mate, this is me trying out stoke after goblinshark says backs to the wall xD

Yeh fully fluid, I always had to change to Nezza tactic to be more potent infront. Defensively pretty good, hold the big teams to draw but its pretty much backs to the wall

View attachment 365585View attachment 365584

just a couple games mate, not much but stoke are very very very weak in the key positions of this tactic, the wingbacks, wingers and strikers are not suitable. This will lead to the CCC's created being poor and goals will be few and far between, however as you can see from the examples they are a decent enough side. Victim of the ME in these two games

I'm not putting on SS's at the mo 'cos i'm watching the Colombia Uruguay game, but i've started a challenge where you holiday for a season then pick a previously unplayable club and play using only academy players. ( and don't edit any facilities)

Took a team called Fakel in Russia, 500/1 and won first division first season, obviously with no signings.

Second season we were massive favourites for relegation but just finished in 10th (of 16), and even started to integrate some of my not so great youth players.

This is easily the best tactic i've used on this patch, I even managed 2 draws with Zenit and a 3-2 win at CSKA!

Cheers Callamity mate, I like watching sides who play this sort of system IRL, but I can never seem to integrate it into the game in the way i'd like too. Your work is much appreciated.

First season was fantastic, won everything possible (5 trophies), but the second season is still good but not as good. Not sure if it's the players get complacent after winning everything but we're just not as good this time round. First season scored around 115 goals in the league but this season we're averaging 2 goals a game.