I have used the version with tweaked set pieces. Other than that I think it's equal to the original one. ;)

They are exactly the same apart from set pieces. the tweaked SP one is the better of the two for set plays.

My first season at Everton.

First and foremost, callamity… Thank you for your excellent work. This save has become a joy after the first season already. I hope to get a new striker as Lukaku is going back to Chelsea. But hey, you can’t have it all. Here’s a brief overview.

We have won the domestic treble, went unbeaten all season and have an amazig defensive record (apart from 1 semi final match in the capital one cup against West Ham (1-0 loss), but we smashed them 5-1 at home).

League table:

View attachment 627347

View attachment 627350

Capital One Cup:
View attachment 627354

FA Cup:

View attachment 627352

Squad overview:

View attachment 627351

Thats a fantastic season mate, well done

used the tactic with Colwyn Bay in the North Skrill League....predicted 16th and managed to finished champions...!!! promoted to Primers Skrill League....very disappointing season so far currently 23rd in the table and just finish meeting with the owner and i think if the results doesnt get better i will be sack... :-( anyway a good tactic but i think luck just doesnt seem with me in terms of scoring the important goals

used the tactic with Colwyn Bay in the North Skrill League....predicted 16th and managed to finished champions...!!! promoted to Primers Skrill League....very disappointing season so far currently 23rd in the table and just finish meeting with the owner and i think if the results doesnt get better i will be sack... :-( anyway a good tactic but i think luck just doesnt seem with me in terms of scoring the important goals
Never use 1 tactic for 2 season

The teams in the Skrill prem league will be much higher quality than what you were competing against in the north league mate. Even though you highly overachieved in the first season your team wont be ready for the primer. Its gonna be a long hard season.

Never use 1 tactic for 2 season

absolute nonsense. I've gone season after season using a tactic made on beta in October without tweaking it in single player/network saves, you name it and have had success on each patch which has been released. I'm talking saves that have gone on for 15-20 years without altering the tactic at all.

absolute nonsense. I've gone season after season using a tactic made on beta in October without tweaking it in single player/network saves, you name it and have had success on each patch which has been released. I'm talking saves that have gone on for 15-20 years without altering the tactic at all.

Disagree...i dont know about your tactic, but in my save, when i used popular danilo 4-1-2-1-2 tactic, in second season season stopped working. Maybe is the key in PI...in danilo tactic are many individual instructions, in your tactic isnt any instructions at all, except for striker. Sometimes is probably the best to keep things simple.

Thanks for that info...this is very interesting.

Disagree...i dont know about your tactic, but in my save, when i used popular danilo 4-1-2-1-2 tactic, in second season season stopped working. Maybe is the key in PI...in danilo tactic are many individual instructions, in your tactic isnt any instructions at all, except for striker. Sometimes is probably the best to keep things simple.

I agree, I learnt that even after assembling a dream team at Swansea... (2020, every -9/-10 wonderkid... you know it) the opposition could counter me easily. So I often develop a new style of football every season, though my defence hasn't changed much, each season I just perfect it even more...

I do agree with callamity. Fact is that a lot of people reassemble their squad after a season. Getting lots of new players to the team makes it hard for the players to play well with each other. I have to admit, when keeping a squad together, this brings the best result. Regardless of the tactic used. ;)

I have to say I've used a 4231 for seasons 7 to be precise and I don't have any problems regarding having to tweak it etc... but I never make a shed load of changes tbf... but like diavolo 1992 said the 4231 I use only has maybe 2 player instructions.

In some cases I think tactics maybe get fount out cause of how attacking they maybe. Like danilo tactic if you look at how attacking the full backs are it doesn't take much to counter it. But an all round tactic that is based on a unit I think can work better over the long term and less counterable. . Imo

Try wingers moved to Ifsupport in second season works well for my newcastle save

The teams in the Skrill prem league will be much higher quality than what you were competing against in the north league mate. Even though you highly overachieved in the first season your team wont be ready for the primer. Its gonna be a long hard season.

yes it was a long hard season....and i got sacked hehehe.....about a year without no job and managed to get some interview with some clubs but no success in securing the job....finally got a job with West Brom where they are relegated from the premier league....a very hard start to season in the championship and nearly get sacked...but after the team finally got familiar with the tactic we start to climb the table.....in the end we are promoted to premier league and become champion in the championship...to add the great season we won the FA Cup where we beat Man Utd 3-0 in the semi and beat Nott Forest in the final....hopefully we are doing good in the premier league.. :D

On the forums this tactic is pretty much dead, nobody has posted here for 2 weeks. But in game, this tactic is still great. Let me set the scene before using this tactic, I got completely screwed over in my first season in the premier league with Wolves, so, after getting relegated, I kept going with the tactic I had used in my previous season, it was going pretty badly, after about 5 games I was 18th in the championship. That's when I came across this tactic, I have used one of your older tactics earlier on in the game, but used different tactics since then. Anyways, I found this tactic and thought I would give it a shot, the impact of using the tactic was pretty much instant. So yeah, the season goes by and I climbed all the way up the table and managed to win the championship. So, now we're back in the premier league. The first season back in it, using this tactic, I finished 11th, I was predicted 18th. In my current season I am 7th with 6 games to go. Overall, it's probably the best tactic I have used and I hope to use it for many more seasons. Thanks a lot Callamity! :)

On the forums this tactic is pretty much dead, nobody has posted here for 2 weeks. But in game, this tactic is still great. Let me set the scene before using this tactic, I got completely screwed over in my first season in the premier league with Wolves, so, after getting relegated, I kept going with the tactic I had used in my previous season, it was going pretty badly, after about 5 games I was 18th in the championship. That's when I came across this tactic, I have used one of your older tactics earlier on in the game, but used different tactics since then. Anyways, I found this tactic and thought I would give it a shot, the impact of using the tactic was pretty much instant. So yeah, the season goes by and I climbed all the way up the table and managed to win the championship. So, now we're back in the premier league. The first season back in it, using this tactic, I finished 11th, I was predicted 18th. In my current season I am 7th with 6 games to go. Overall, it's probably the best tactic I have used and I hope to use it for many more seasons. Thanks a lot Callamity! :)

Hi mate, thanks alot for the kind words, I know the thread is dead. I don't post much anymore either as fm14 is dwindling down. I must say though that this is the only tactic I use now, it is more consistent season on season than anything I have tried. hopefully I get something as good made for 15

I have just had an amazing season with Hertha Berlin using this tactic. I would have never thought it was possible to do as well as I did with the players I had available. I will post some screenshots so you can see for yourself. I was predicted to finish 16th.

View attachment 346435

View attachment 346433

View attachment 346431

View attachment 346429

My 3 best performers, would never have thought the wingers I have would be my most important players.

View attachment 346427

View attachment 346426

View attachment 346425

Thanks for a great tactic

Last edited:
I have just had an amazing season with Hertha Berlin using this tactic. I would have never thought it was possible to do as well as I did with the players I had available. I will post some screenshots so you can see for yourself. I was predicted to finish 16th.

View attachment 665841

View attachment 665845

View attachment 665850

View attachment 665854

My 3 best performers, would never have thought the wingers I have would be my most important players.

View attachment 665857

View attachment 665858

View attachment 665860

Thanks for a great tactic

Very well done mate, keep up the good work