The FM11 Editing Help thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 790
  • Views Views 158K
Hello question , about editing I have 6 databases on my fm and I'd like to delete all 6 but I do not know how to delete them . Can any of you please help ? And another question can I delete them from the game?
Go to editor data, and delete them. 8-|

Anyway, I have made all of the Caribbean leagues, and for 80% of them the league wont work. For example I can't play in Jamaica as it has a problem saying that it needs 8 teams for lower division. But when I check back on the editor, it has 8 teams in the lower division. The strangest thing is that its inactive. oO) Can anyone look at the DB's and help me? PM me. :)

league cup fail

hi, i hope you can help.

i created a set where rangers and celtic have moved to the championship, but the league cup (eng) no longer runs.

i have moved the bottom 2 clubs from each league down a division all the way until the blue square north, with one team losing there professional status, and the opposite in scotland, with 2 teams from each league being promoted.

i have tried twice but both times the league cup doesnt draw, before 9/7/10 it says round to be drawn on 9/7/10 or something similar but after it says no ties scheduled, then does not draw next round on 30/1/11.

what have i missed/done wrong? any help would be appreciated.

and once i get it working i will post up my custom db.
ps fa cup works fine

thanks

chris

Hey there. This is a great thread as the other which has helped me create a great game. however, i decided to expand my game and incorporate the scottish junior leagues in. i created 3 leagues each with sub divisions (noth, east, and West). It worked well until i began a second season when all the clubs had swapped around through the sub divisions. ive tried back at the editor to find where it went wrong and cannot find anything. im greatful for any suggestions to solve this problem. thanks

If I created a club and added no staff or players to it, could I just sign them in game? Would I have to create the chairman and board?

I can't open default database with editor! I mean when I click on "Load Database" a progress bar appears and when it completes nothing happens! Please Help!

I managed to edit my league but it keeps coming up "minimum number of teams for Clysdale Bank Premier League (18) conflicts with maximum number of teams from this competition required (0)"

Anyone understand that?

does any1 know how to change the sub rule so i make all seven changes in the epl ???

If I created a club and added no staff or players to it, could I just sign them in game? Would I have to create the chairman and board?

i don't think you need to create a chairmen and board as it should create them for you at the start of the game. you could do what you suggested but you'd have to make sure you gave yourself a decent transfer and wage budget considering you'll be trying to buy a whole squad. you're club will have lots of really bad regens at the start of the game but you can release them and start building your squad.

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Hey there. This is a great thread as the other which has helped me create a great game. however, i decided to expand my game and incorporate the scottish junior leagues in. i created 3 leagues each with sub divisions (noth, east, and West). It worked well until i began a second season when all the clubs had swapped around through the sub divisions. ive tried back at the editor to find where it went wrong and cannot find anything. im greatful for any suggestions to solve this problem. thanks

firstly i would suggest checking that you've sorted co-ordinates for the corners of your divisions and then you should go through all of the clubs in your scottish league system and make sure they've got a path through the levels setup and that their stadiums are set in cities with co-ordinates as this should reduce the amount of sideways movement to virtually 0 (obviously if 3 east teams get relegated then you'll still get some sideways movement).

Is there any way i can put a salary cap on the British and European leagues? If so how?

I've got this problem with the editor, well I'm not sure if it's a problem or the editor doesn't allow you to do it.

See, when I change a player's attribute to 20, it doesn't change to 20, it changes it to like 13, 14 or 15. I don't know why this happens but I don't like it, it would be like when I change an attribute which was 18 or 19 it would change to 13 instead of 20.

I don't know if this is possible, but can we make Vaduz (Swiss Challenge League) to participate in Swiss Cup?
The team doesn't participate because its home country is Liechtenstein.

Also is it possible if this is done, to be applied on a saved game?
Even if this happened from the next season (Game time: 11/2012, Next season: 2013/14)
I'll done everything you want me to do, to make this happen!

Edit: Update patch Hotfix11.2.1

I also posted that in "Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM11", can somebody help me??? :S

Does anyone know a way to set all your players with PA under 150 to be up for sale, I'm sick of having to manually do it every game, surely there is some kind of filter on FMRTE or something that can be done in the editor.

can anyone help me? i havent used the editor before and need to know what to do.

Does anyone know a way to set all your players with PA under 150 to be up for sale, I'm sick of having to manually do it every game, surely there is some kind of filter on FMRTE or something that can be done in the editor.

Certainly not possible on the data editor. And I'm pretty sure it's not possible on the FMRTE

its also coming up with a box that says that editor is already running even though it isnt

hi all,
I am with other peoples files help trying to create an exact youth and reserve leagues for england, I have a problem with the youth cup, I have added 460 teams via the leagues and put it the right numbers (go from wiki)
I have 460 teams in the comp but only 256 show up in number of teams in comp i keep putting it up to 460 but i keeps going back to 256 can some one help me please.
cheers chris

Just double check the years in which everything happens Gaf

Can anyone help me ?
I have downloaded a january transfer update database to my mac
i then opened it in the editor app and everything seemed fine
i then saved it to the editor data folder
then when i go on to the fm11 app and try to access my editor data files i cant, there isnt an option and it appears that there isnt a single data file
Im completely lost ? any suggestions ?

Back