The FM11 Editing Help thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 790
  • Views Views 158K
how do i create a league?

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

verdez how did you load editor

quick question: I'm playing one of the custom databases I downloaded from here (World League System) but the fixture list is to congested because of the cup competitions and European comps. How can I get rid of the Champions League and Europa League?

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

anyone?

change transfer update

I've just downloaded LFCMarshell's jan update, how can I load this up on the editor so that change a few things? When I oper the editor the only databases I can load are the new patch and default one.

I've just downloaded LFCMarshell's jan update, how can I load this up on the editor so that change a few things? When I oper the editor the only databases I can load are the new patch and default one.

once the database has been loaded, click file and then click load editor data and then select LFCMarshell's editor data.

First of all, can i say great job to those answering the questions.
I am also in need of some assistance, quick question because i have been able to create a good Australian tier system and editored Continental rules to allow more qualification spots for australia.
But i have encountered a problem, Is it actually possible to have Continental and Nation rules in the same database?
It seems i have to remove one to enable the other one.

Was wondering if any of you fine guys can give me a hand here, I'm trying to make a Legends Database just for fun.

Now to get the majority of legends I go onto a National team and look at famous players, I change them from non-player to player and delete all their non playing history (if they were a manager, scout, coach etc...), I then make their person data all back to 0 for the likes of Assistant Manager, Scout, Coach and so on.

The problem is though, when I load the game they go back to Managers or whatever else they were, but still being a player as well, but they NEVER accept contracts for playing roles.

Is there anything I should do so the 'manager' part doesn't come up on their profile screen, am I missing something obvious? Any help would be great,

Lads i need big help.

How do you create a new club ive been trying but i havent gone anywhere, thinking of making my schoolboy club and put them in to the championship.

will it work on a notebook and fmrte

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Can anyone help me with a small thing....How do you make like UAE or Chinese or some other non-europe league to play in Europa champions league? instead of asian Champions league...i want to play with united arab emirate league but i want the winning team to go to Champions league europe instead of Champions league Asia....how do u make it happen???

how do enable a database? i downloaded marshall's january update but it is never enabled, can anyone help me???

Hi there, this is my first post on FM-Base, I have looked around for a thread already on this but I cant seem to find one.
When I load a data editor where I have increased the wage budget to £1,000,000 the actually figure when loaded in game is much much lower than that!
Any help would be muchly appreciated.
DMLambert

is it possible to edit the crests of clubs in such a way they are al standard? Set to the default crests of clubs in africa, and premier league. Not the logo's for the lower league teams in england and most other teams in europe (and MLS and South-Korea and Australia etc.).
Would anyone know if you could do that?

Hi, can someone explain to me how to get rid of squad registration rules ( e.g. In serbian league, theres rule "only registred players can play" how to remove it ?) Thanks

Does the editor work in a notebook?

When you try to open it, nothing happens then you try again and it says it is already open!!!!

Any chance someone can give me a quick step by step on how to turn the Four Associations Tournament into a Six Nations including England & France (taking place yearly, with home and away venues instad of a host country if possible) using the editor?

Some sort of dummies guide would be great as Im a novice and have only ever edited people and clubs before now.

Cheers

I'm sure this has been answered before, but how do I change the amount of places a nation has in the Champions League? :S

Hi, can someone explain to me how to get rid of squad registration rules ( e.g. In serbian league, theres rule "only registred players can play" how to remove it ?) Thanks

Go to Nation Rules under Serbia, go to the league you want to edit, the Fixtures in the top bar, then you can change the Max. Squad size and remove any existing squad rules :)

I'm sure this has been answered before, but how do I change the amount of places a nation has in the Champions League? :S

Go to Nation Rules under Serbia, go to the league you want to edit, the Fixtures in the top bar, then you can change the Max. Squad size and remove any existing squad rules :)

yea, that's not working :( I tried that before. Thanks anyway (K)

I remember psycho/triv telling someone before but can't remember what they said. You might want to PM/VM them

Back