The FM11 Editing Help thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 790
  • Views Views 158K
i think it was something to do with changing the nations coefficent points but i might be wrong.

Does anyone know how I can edit the rounds of the FA cup to be as normal for my level 10 DB?

Hey guys,
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=4542

That is a link for my Harchester database. The problems I am having is that it does not seem to be linking with the game. The game seems to be recognising the old database when that has been overwritten a while back and deleted.

Jerry Block should be the chairman when in game, not Lynda. He is in the editor but not in the game. The players should have less CA than they are showing on game.

Another bug is that Jerry Block is showing up as part of the player, for example, on my game, there is a centre back known as Frank Stone but he shows as Jerry Stone and is 52 years old :S The same happened with the player called Bruce on someone elses game.

Hope someone can solve this, annoying as **** :(

Did you start the DB using the FM10 one? If yes, there have been many bugs when people do that :S

If you started from scratch, I don't know what the problem is oO)

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Also, can someone help me with my problem???

Neh using the FM11 one, everyone seems to be confuzzled by it :(

hi guys, i got a quick question. Does any one know how to edit starting points in a league?

Let's say, Starting some one like Liverpool or Man United on -30 points?

Could someone tell me how do i take competition rules or add em? I am not able to find it how to do it in the editor and i've search everywhere... I need to take off a few Russian Premier League or Division rules off

Hey there, im a regular editor and i've had help from the site before, but a problem ive had since fm2010 is; when im making a scottish league pyramid system with current junior leagues running along side each other in sub divisions split into north, east, and west. but these leagues mix up after each season. (for example- juniors north premier, west superleague Premier, and east region superleague in same sub division. but after a season the teams jumble about). If ther is any way of stopping this I would be very happy for some answers. Thanks

Hi!

I've created some own nation rules but then I noted at least one of them have a bug: After playing enough much of time with that editor dile I get message that there are something wrond and system make automatically new crash dumps file. And game will be closed and always same problem if I try to continue the game again. Nation rules are ok so I really can't understand why that happen.

Application error which I get:
FaroeIslands.jpg

Hi!

I've created some own nation rules but then I noted at least one of them have a bug: After playing enough much of time with that editor dile I get message that there are something wrond and system make automatically new crash dumps file. And game will be closed and always same problem if I try to continue the game again. Nation rules are ok so I really can't understand why that happen.

Application error which I get:
FaroeIslands.jpg

What changes did you make to the database (try and give as much detail as possible)

Hey there, im a regular editor and i've had help from the site before, but a problem ive had since fm2010 is; when im making a scottish league pyramid system with current junior leagues running along side each other in sub divisions split into north, east, and west. but these leagues mix up after each season. (for example- juniors north premier, west superleague Premier, and east region superleague in same sub division. but after a season the teams jumble about). If ther is any way of stopping this I would be very happy for some answers. Thanks

you can make sure each team has a city with a long and lat cordinate that fits into the correct division and give all the teams in the pyramid system a path up and down the leagues to make sure they go into the right sub divisions.

Hi i was just wondering if anyone knows if its its possible to edit which teams are manageable of an existing game.

I'm editing a legue, and I need to edit lots of players' nationalities (like 50 teams). Is there any other way to do it than change it from each player's profile?

I'm editing a legue, and I need to edit lots of players' nationalities (like 50 teams). Is there any other way to do it than change it from each player's profile?

are you trying to change them all to the same nationality?

Hey guys, I've never used the editor before and I just would like to ask that when I create a player and I leave all his attributes to zero, will the game randomize his stats in corresponding to his Current Ability and preferred positions?

Guys I need help getting a downloaded league into the game. (Mac)
Running Version 11.2.1

So I go to Applications>Sports Interactive>Tools>Editor>Data.

But when i get to Data there is like 10 other folders and i don't know where to place it. Should create a different folder or what. Please answer and let me know the steps as to where to place the .xml league file.

Also i place it and i check the change button when i press new game for it to load the edited data but no edited leagues pop up.. Thanks..

i want to start new BPL League.
but i want to add cardiff,notingham and QPR in BPL league and remove some previous teams.

any tutorial and editor to use?

I have a technical issue regarding the editor that I hope you can help me with. After I click on the icon to open it, it opens with no problems whatsoever. However, when I try to load up the in-game database to edit it (remove debts, create people etc) it loads so about 95% of the 'loading bar' is full, but will not finish loading it. Even after 20 minutes, it stays as described. What can the issue be and how do I solve it? :S

hey guys just a quick question since im creating a new country in place of san marino called new england just for fun etc i need some help, i have just created a new team the new england all stars done all their finances changed there stadium everythign in the game i can manage them etc

my problem is that i deleted there team from the database in hope that the game would recreate my squad with regens which were good enough to perform and finish 1st in the league which is what the game is telling me todo, how ever my teams most exspensive player is just 250k and for a tewam thats supposedly worth 101mill i find it hard to believe any help on solving this issiue would be awesome

hey guys just a quick question since im creating a new country in place of san marino called new england just for fun etc i need some help, i have just created a new team the new england all stars done all their finances changed there stadium everythign in the game i can manage them etc

my problem is that i deleted there team from the database in hope that the game would recreate my squad with regens which were good enough to perform and finish 1st in the league which is what the game is telling me todo, how ever my teams most exspensive player is just 250k and for a tewam thats supposedly worth 101mill i find it hard to believe any help on solving this issiue would be awesome

have you checked the value of your players against those of the other clubs?

also most of the clubs value will probably be held in either future budgets or in facilities and infrastructure.

Back