The FM11 Editing Help thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 790
  • Views Views 158K
my editor has gone weird.... all the menu is jumbled up and cant select anything. Ive uninstalled fm11 and its made no difference. Please help!!!

my editor has gone weird.... all the menu is jumbled up and cant select anything. Ive uninstalled fm11 and its made no difference. Please help!!!

replace football manager 2010 with editor 11 in the following...

If you are getting an Invalid Token XML Parsing Error message then do the following...

Delete the following folder:

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\[your username]\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\settings

Vista\Windows7: C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\settings

Once deleted restart your computer and try launching the game again.

If you are unable to locate the folders please ensure that hidden folders are enabled as detailed below:

- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Select Folder Options*
- Select View
- Select Show Hidden files and folders

How can I delete a league so that the league above is the lowest league in the country? E.g. delete Npower 2 and below so that npower 1 is the lowest in the country..

Also what happens to the person that comes last in Npower 2?

ALSO.. How can I make it so clubs can only purchse players in the same league as them?

Last edited:
Not sure on this but go into editor and click add nation rules then select England and add lower leagues then try removing all the leagues you dont want and save it. load up game with your new db and see if it works.

i have created a custom database with a custom club..problem is when i load up, i get this strange looking kits different from the one that i created, is there something that im doing wrong here?

and another question how do you create a club crest?? cant seem to find it anywhere..

thanks guys!

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

seen as this is a help thread, it isnt very very helpful is it??

does anyone know exactly which XML file I need to edit to enable the option to add new nations in the data editor.

does anyone know exactly which XML file I need to edit to enable the option to add new nations in the data editor.

its the nations fmf file that you open with resource archiver and then load up in editor using advanced editor

I have created a club and added it to the BSP. How do I take the club I am replacing out of that league?
And also how do you add a clubs logo into the game?

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

anyone?oO)

I have created a club and added it to the BSP. How do I take the club I am replacing out of that league?
And also how do you add a clubs logo into the game?

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

anyone?oO)

you need to go into that league via competitions and then go to the teams tab and it should present you with a list of teams, find the one you want to take out and click remove.

and alternative way is to go to the team you want to remove and set their division to none although i'd recommend the first way and using the second method as a check to make sure it worked

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right part of editing, but can anyone explain how I could amend the existing commentary, or better still to the file/create my own?? I know there are some to download, ideally i'd like to add some more to it myself, can anyone help me here??

Thanks,

Would it be possible to make a Premier League reserve team into a promotable lower league or non-league team?

Hi,
I cant seem to open up the editor, everytime I try to it comes up with an error saying:
Warning: Did not find font resource: fonts/vera

Anyhelp would be much appreciated

Hello, i just want to know about conntinental rules editing. I have created a continental competition that is the world version of the champions league. I have called mine FIFA Champions League. When i came to the Team settings bit i selected 'National Top Division Teams' (3 for the bigger nations, 2 for smaller etc..) Does this mean for example the top 3 in the premiership go into my competition, or does it pick sides from the top division at random? I went into the rules of the premiership in fm and it didnt mention how to qualify for my competition.

hi how can put winter break in to the premire league england and change the transfer rules for england to thw old transfare policy were you could buy a player any time

Hello, i just want to know about conntinental rules editing. I have created a continental competition that is the world version of the champions league. I have called mine FIFA Champions League. When i came to the Team settings bit i selected 'National Top Division Teams' (3 for the bigger nations, 2 for smaller etc..) Does this mean for example the top 3 in the premiership go into my competition, or does it pick sides from the top division at random? I went into the rules of the premiership in fm and it didnt mention how to qualify for my competition.

it should be the top 3 in the premiership that go into your comp.

when i create new competition and rules for america its fine but there is a salary cap of 4200 but no option to oiffer designated contracts or anything...wats up?

hi, i am creating a new league structure for england and want to know how I can change the allocated champions league/europa league places thanks

hi, i am creating a new league structure for england and want to know how I can change the champions league/europa league places thanks

you can reduce them but not increase them as England already has the maximum amount.

Back