The FM11 Editing Help thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 790
  • Views Views 158K
go to nations select england and reduce the uefa coeffients.

hi how do i put a winter breake into the premiere league and open the the transfare window up to all year round plz get back

Does anybody know how to make the Second and Third division playable in the USA. I wan't to keep in the same format that it is already but I have not been having any luck.

Thanks

hi, i want to know how PA/CA work? how player attributes will be placed based on the PA since there is 41 attributes included hidden and mental traits?

for example if i want to create/edit a player that have a 120 PA, how will i do?

p/s: sorry for my English. not so good i think:)

why is no one replying back to my quesations i keep asking how to change the the premiere lleague to have a winter break and change the transfare policy to an open window no january window

can someone please explain when i use fm guru to import images that some players face load but not others they all have correct unique ids and all in png format and have been properly resized

Hey there,

Having some problems with the Editor... I've made some players and implanted them into my Custom Team and that's all working fine (kinda hand-transferring my custom team from FM2010 :P) but for some reason when I load up the game, the stats I've inputted aren't the same as the stats that I'm looking at in-game... I've only transferred 4/5 players because those are the only ones I want to keep and then I'm pressing the 'Add players to Playable Teams' button, do you think that is changing my custom players' stats?

Fredulom

Last edited:
hi how do i put a winter breake into the premiere league and open the the transfare window up to all year round plz get back

you need to add new nations rules to england and set it up how you want it to run.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

hi, i want to know how PA/CA work? how player attributes will be placed based on the PA since there is 41 attributes included hidden and mental traits?

for example if i want to create/edit a player that have a 120 PA, how will i do?

p/s: sorry for my English. not so good i think:)

Hey there,

Having some problems with the Editor... I've made some players and implanted them into my Custom Team and that's all working fine (kinda hand-transferring my custom team from FM2010 :P) but for some reason when I load up the game, the stats I've inputted aren't the same as the stats that I'm looking at in-game... I've only transferred 4/5 players because those are the only ones I want to keep and then I'm pressing the 'Add players to Playable Teams' button, do you think that is changing my custom players' stats?

Fredulom

CA will change all of the other 41 attributes, so if you have a player with a low CA and try to give him high individual attributes the game will reduce these attributes and if you give a player a high PA and low individual attributes the game will raise these attributes.

Sorry if someone has already asked this, but I couldn't find it.

1. How can I edit the italian tranfer rule, so that I can buy more than 1 non-eu player from abroad?

2. I activated the lower brazilian state championships, but when I start a new game, it's mentioned that teams from this league can't relegate. But I have put the relegation team number to 0. What have I done wrong?

CA will change all of the other 41 attributes, so if you have a player with a low CA and try to give him high individual attributes the game will reduce these attributes and if you give a player a high PA and low individual attributes the game will raise these attributes.

yeah i know that, so how does it work? how should i do to make sure the game will not change it.

im having a problem with sub divisions

im recreating the english league to have relegation playoffs and a different amount of teams in each league, and sticking the best teams in the world in the leagues. i want to keep the blue sq north/south as a sub division

it keeps saying that there is a conflict between the number of teams promoted from the overall blue sq north/south tab, and the blue sq north, even though the numbers add up

any ideas ??

When I put 2 databases together there are loads of duplicated players when I go to their teams and remove the 1 of the duplicated players and then start a new game , they are still in it.
anyone knows how to solve this ?

someone on here asks why no one has answered their queries - it's because such basic stuff isn't worth the effort.

how do you put a break in the premier league? well, have a look through the tabs when you're recreating the league and you'll find how.

Anyway, here is my updated, simplified UEFA and European cups. UEFA takes in national cup winners. They both have qual rounds before moving to the group stage, then last 16 and on to final. The seeding mechanism allows the top teams to skip the qual rounds through to the group stages - 24 teams go straight through to the 32-team group stage in the European Cup, 20 do the same in the UEFA to mix it up a bit more. Match days are Tuesday for UEFA, Wednesday for European, and the final is played in a neutral stadium.

Match winners get lots of money, and draws earn both teams. Cup winners get lots of dosh too.

I have knocked out some of the lesser countries - obviously if you tweak the qual rounds you can get them in oif you really want to but they never win anything anyway!

I have edited so that teams are forced to pick homegrown players - there must be a minimum of 13 home-grown players in the match squad. The AI copes well with this demand.

I've also updated my Italian league system - 4 divisions and a cup, plus four divisions of non-league, PLUS a custom reserve league of 3 divisions of 16 reserve teams with promotion and relegation . All major clubs are represented in these leagues and they play in the background with no extra demand on the CPU.

I have restricted squad size to 25, it takes 30 years to gain citizenship and there must be a set number of homegrown players in the match-day squad. A team is allowed only four foreign players in that 25, and that includes EU players. A maximum of three foreign players are allowed in the match-day squad. The two transfer windows are short.

This is an attempt to reflect Italian football in its 90s heyday when there were a max of three foreigners in a team and Italian players were the business. The AI handles this very well and consequently doesn't buy up crappy players from abroad - established internationals and Italian players are prized but the AI does still scout and buy young foreigners who develop in the u21 league and reserves.

I've set the Serie A to be the best league in the world, highest reputation, and lots of money. I have tweaked my favourite team Sampdoria so you might want to have a look at the stats and stuff - Di Carlo is now a coach rather than a manager, Pazzini, Marilungo and Cassano haven't been transferred, all loans and shared-ownership deals have been rescinded, the staff is small but high-quality and there's a bit more dosh in the bank.

A word of warning - make sure your squad numbers are assigned to the players you have selected for your 25-man squad. If you don't and the registration window expires, you are unable to use the players in your squad who do not have a squad number and basically, you're ****** as you won't be able to name a match-day squad.

Last edited:
Hello, any help would be greatly appreciated;

1) I wish to add injuries to certain players so that they happen at roughly the same time that they occurred in real life, i.e; Jermaine Defoe, ankle injury on England duty, tuesday 7th September. I have added the injury type, the start date, and the end date, but to no avail. It hasn't worked. Am i setting it up wrong? I was told not to tick the future box, as that refers to the injury recurring in the future.

2) I want to also set the major transfers to the january transfer window. Torres>Chelsea £50m, Carrol>Liverpool £35m, Suarez>Liverpool £22m. I have set the clubs finances(budget, wage, balance etc), back to the 11.2 versions to reflect the pre window status. However, can i be certain that if Chelsea buy Torres on the 27th Jan for £50m, that Liverpool will still be able to afford Carroll and Suarez in the same window? Obviously, i cannot affect the transfer revenue %. Also, is there a chance, that even if Liverpool know they have outgoing/ingoing transfers, that they will still do other business in the window, and thus losing some transfer budget? Would a good way to remedy this be making sure Liverpool are paying some upfront and the rest in instalments? I don't want to compromise Newcastle r Liverpools finances.

Cheers for any help :)

Last edited:
Okay, I have recently made a thread in this section but I only just noticed this thread so I may as well ask here. I'll probably get a reply here. Hopefully :P.

So basically I want to load my custom league but every time I go New Game and check the custom league I made this pops up...

I am not able to load the league I want with this error. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Okay, I have recently made a thread in this section but I only just noticed this thread so I may as well ask here. I'll probably get a reply here. Hopefully :P.

So basically I want to load my custom league but every time I go New Game and check the custom league I made this pops up...

I am not able to load the league I want with this error. Any suggestions?

Thanks

You should post a thread in this part of the forum: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f115/

I had a quick look on SI Forums and haven't seen anyone with that problem before :S Do you only get that message with that custom DB or is it with all custom DB's?

I need some help. I want to know is there a way to add an already existing player to small database? I mean, is there a way, without loading all players from a nation, to just ensure the existence of a player any time i start a new game, any league i start? Thank you in advance.

PS I could use any way of doing this, the editor , ddt file, anything :)

Back