The FM11 Editing Help thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 790
  • Views Views 158K
I need some help. I want to know is there a way to add an already existing player to small database? I mean, is there a way, without loading all players from a nation, to just ensure the existence of a player any time i start a new game, any league i start? Thank you in advance.

PS I could use any way of doing this, the editor , ddt file, anything :)

maybe moving him to a team that will definately be loaded or taking a look at seeing if creating a retain file for his unique id in notepad. i think the second option woulld be better but i don't know much about it.

Hi guys..I was just creating a new team for the npower 2,and i've put a lot of work to it.
I've loaded the database,created the team,assigned it to the npower 2 league and saved the data editor file bornio.sxl,now i go on to create a new game,select the database bornio.sxl and boom,there is no ENGLAND,all the other nations are fine..so i've done some research and found out that i should have deleted a team from the league,i did so but the same thing happened again..What do you say i should do?should i delete the sxl file,load the database,first delete the team than create a new team?HELP

Hi guys..I was just creating a new team for the npower 2,and i've put a lot of work to it.
I've loaded the database,created the team,assigned it to the npower 2 league and saved the data editor file bornio.sxl,now i go on to create a new game,select the database bornio.sxl and boom,there is no ENGLAND,all the other nations are fine..so i've done some research and found out that i should have deleted a team from the league,i did so but the same thing happened again..What do you say i should do?should i delete the sxl file,load the database,first delete the team than create a new team?HELP

So when you 'deleted' a team from the league did you just remove them from the league or did you delete the club completely. Why isn't your file .xml/.dbc?

So when you 'deleted' a team from the league did you just remove them from the league or did you delete the club completely. Why isn't your file .xml/.dbc?

i deleted the club,whoops sorry it is xml,but still it doesnt ffix anything

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Problemo solved :)

Help! how do I load my edited data?

I was wondering if anyone could help me on this matter.

I edited certain players stats etc on the fm 09 editor... saved under my name and then when I´m going to start a new game only the 3 official updates of the game are available for load in order to create a game, and not my edited one, anyone know what the problem may be? what may I be missing? thanks.

Right hand corner of screen box where you select what patch db you want loading, tick the small box next to change and confirm this then takes you to a screen where you can select whatever custom dbs you have in your editor folder

Right hand corner of screen box where you select what patch db you want loading, tick the small box next to change and confirm this then takes you to a screen where you can select whatever custom dbs you have in your editor folder

The only problem is that I´m on fm 09 which is probably different that fm 11, I´m not seeing it, there is no box, I may be wrong though maybe it´s the same on 09 and I´m blind... pfff don´t know...

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Help? anyone?

The only problem is that I´m on fm 09 which is probably different that fm 11, I´m not seeing it, there is no box, I may be wrong though maybe it´s the same on 09 and I´m blind... pfff don´t know...

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Help? anyone?

You'll need to post in this section of the forum for help with FM09 editing: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f67/

i am making Secoundry Divisions and it is saying
The Following Competitiions Cannot Have Teams linking them using both Next divison and other division fields please help

Does anybody know if it is possible to transfer list players in the Editor?

I feel very stupid, since ive asked for the last several days about this, but no one seems to be able to help me, but I dont think it´s something that complicated, but anyway here goes, it´s about the fm 09 editor:

Once I save my data, I exit the editor, start the game, start new game, and my database doesn´t show up (only up to version 9.3.0), but not my edited database, anyway someone told me it´s the process as it is in the 2011 version of the game, but in the 2009 version I see no boxes to tick or nothing else... not sure why the y have the editor in the fm 09 since you can´t load your data in order to start a new game... any help I will really appreciate

I feel very stupid, since ive asked for the last several days about this, but no one seems to be able to help me, but I dont think it´s something that complicated, but anyway here goes, it´s about the fm 09 editor:

Once I save my data, I exit the editor, start the game, start new game, and my database doesn´t show up (only up to version 9.3.0), but not my edited database, anyway someone told me it´s the process as it is in the 2011 version of the game, but in the 2009 version I see no boxes to tick or nothing else... not sure why the y have the editor in the fm 09 since you can´t load your data in order to start a new game... any help I will really appreciate

It's been a while, but 09 is different. You need to save the database as a separate file and on the load screen, you need to pick that database as against general.

hi ave just got fm11 where do i find the data editor and how do i download it thanks

Can someone tell me how to remove the non-eu rules in fm 11.I want to start as Napoli but I hate the 1 non-eu player rule.

When I'm creating a database, I make a cup without country & continent, I use 50 national
teams, but I can't find it in the game even I search it! Also, what editor you guys use to create the xml file?

Back