The FM11 Editing Help thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 790
  • Views Views 158K
hey im trying to edit the cyprus nation so it has competitions close to the level of the english premier league. i have deleted all the players in the clubs and i am wondering if it is possible to make to computer create players for my clubs with better ca/pa? and to make the regens of cyprus better then they usually have. i have done a few simulations and have had no luck so far.

hey im trying to edit the cyprus nation so it has competitions close to the level of the english premier league. i have deleted all the players in the clubs and i am wondering if it is possible to make to computer create players for my clubs with better ca/pa? and to make the regens of cyprus better then they usually have. i have done a few simulations and have had no luck so far.

Yep, just go to people and make player

Can someone tell me how to remove the non-eu rules for Italy in fm 11.I want to start as Napoli but I hate the 1 non-eu player rule.

Can someone tell me how to remove the non-eu rules for Italy in fm 11.I want to start as Napoli but I hate the 1 non-eu player rule.

i dont think there is a way of doing this without re-creating the whole league system :S

i dont think there is a way of doing this without re-creating the whole league system :S
Do you know someone who could do this for me or is there a thread for requests.I am not very computer savvy and I dont want to wreck my game.I've tried to edit budgets before I started a save and I wasnt even able to do that.I did all the editing but it still wasnt working.

this is for experienced editors, like myself. i'd like to create database with yugoslavia, but problem i'm facing is how to set up all clubs, players and other from croatia, slovenia, bosnia, montenigro, serbia, macedonia to yugoslav

Do you know someone who could do this for me or is there a thread for requests.I am not very computer savvy and I dont want to wreck my game.I've tried to edit budgets before I started a save and I wasnt even able to do that.I did all the editing but it still wasnt working.

Try the Custom Database editing Request Threads

this is for experienced editors, like myself. i'd like to create database with yugoslavia, but problem i'm facing is how to set up all clubs, players and other from croatia, slovenia, bosnia, montenigro, serbia, macedonia to yugoslav
Cant you just change them to Yugoslav?

When I'm creating a database, I make a cup without country & continent, I use 50 national
teams, but I can't find it in the game even I search it! Also, what editor you guys use to create the xml file?
Please help

I add it to Indonesia (country) and Asia (continent), but now I can't chose Indonesia!

I have tried to edit Aston Villa but I have failed.
I edited there balance so it was 2billion
I edited there transfer funds to 200million
I edited there wage budget to 3million
I made there chairman Cities owner.
I made him a foreground suggardaddy.
None of it worked.
Still had a balance of 80m I think
Tansfer budget and wage budget where the same as well and hadnt changed.
I cant remember but I think Mubarak or whatever his name is could be the owner.
Any Idea.

I have tried to edit Aston Villa but I have failed.
I edited there balance so it was 2billion
I edited there transfer funds to 200million
I edited there wage budget to 3million
I made there chairman Cities owner.
I made him a foreground suggardaddy.
None of it worked.
Still had a balance of 80m I think
Tansfer budget and wage budget where the same as well and hadnt changed.
I cant remember but I think Mubarak or whatever his name is could be the owner.
Any Idea.

have you saved it correctly? check failed changes also you could use FMRTE?

FMRTE doesnt work on mine something about Framework but I dont know anything about installing that.
As for saving it correctly I almost sure it has because I edited some players stats at the same time and they seemed to have changed as well.Like making agbonlahor 20pace and 20 acceleration.

FMRTE doesnt work on mine something about Framework but I dont know anything about installing that.
As for saving it correctly I almost sure it has because I edited some players stats at the same time and they seemed to have changed as well.Like making agbonlahor 20pace and 20 acceleration.

Are you on the latest patch as FMRTE needs at least 1.1.0 to work, thats weird :S

Back