The FM11 Editing Help thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 790
  • Views Views 158K
i dont no why that is and i think that a player has a max amount he can have like 20 18 14 9 4 as stats if you get me?

I just edited Napoli the same way as I did Villa but this time it worked.I dont know whats wrong.Suppose O ll start in Italy.Thanks for your help tho.

I need som help
I am trying to reactivate the dead league of 3rd division in Norway,
i am almost done but this message keep me from continuing.
when i test my national rules this message appears.
Every teams in the 3rd division must be under control by the main division or its sub division, not both of them..

I installed the game via disc, iv gone into my programme file and gone into the fm2011 file but theres no tools folder and no editor data file anywhere. So how can I get it?!?

I made Yugoslavian national team and Yugoslav League,but national teams under 21 and under 18 can't play in world cup or euro cup.Anyone knows how to fix that?

I made Yugoslavian national team and Yugoslav League,but national teams under 21 and under 18 can't play in world cup or euro cup.Anyone knows how to fix that?

hey mate, i was also creating yugoslav structure, but problem i'm facing is that all clubs from croatia, slovenia, bosnia, macedonia, serbia, montenegro are yugoslav... somehow that affects european competitions, because euro cup plays till third round ???!!!

BUT QUESTION I WANTED TO ASK IS POSSIBLE TO MADE DATABASE THAT STARTS FOR EXAMPLE IN 1992

hey.. how to make barcelona athletic promotion to top division ?

Hi guys need some help here.

I have created a second division for australia called the A2-League but for some reason I can't match the number of teams being promoted (3) to the number of teams being relegated from the top division (A-League). I can find the option to change the number of teams being relegated from A-League but it seems to be blanked out so I can't change it.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

Please help, I'm making a league of nations, when I add nations to a league (Indonesia) it always error because the club isn't from Indonesia, and I can't edit them because they're nation, I have added the nation rules, please help :(

Can some one tell me how to edit leagues so that you can change their fixtures to 1 match against each team a season?

I want to edit the Welsh Premier League.

Thanks.

Can some one tell me how to edit leagues so that you can change their fixtures to 1 match against each team a season?

I want to edit the Welsh Premier League.

Thanks.

well mate yu can create new nation rules for wales, and than choose that teams play against each other once...

View attachment 162822

Please help, I'm making a league of nations, when I add nations to a league (Indonesia) it always error because the club isn't from Indonesia, and I can't edit them because they're nation, I have added the nation rules, please help :(

mate i think it is not possible make league of nations in some country... maybe u should make some continental competition with countries u want

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

really, maybe u should ask the guy who made it?

it is worth of try.. but that "database" was made ages ago

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Hi guys need some help here.

I have created a second division for australia called the A2-League but for some reason I can't match the number of teams being promoted (3) to the number of teams being relegated from the top division (A-League). I can find the option to change the number of teams being relegated from A-League but it seems to be blanked out so I can't change it.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

you should make new nation rules for australia and than edit relegations/promotions

mate i think it is not possible make league of nations in some country... maybe u should make some continental competition with countries u want

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

it is worth of try.. but that "database" was made ages ago

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

you should make new nation rules for australia and than edit relegations/promotions

How do i make new nation rules? Because i can edit the current nation rules however the space where you put how many teams get relegated from the A-League is blanked out.

How to make a continental competition? Can the continent be World?

I am going to go a team in the Liga BBVA and i want to change the annoying registration rule of there being a maximum of 3 non EU players. Can anyone help me
Im on 11.2

Back