The FM11 Editing Help thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 790
  • Views Views 158K
How to make a continental competition? Can the continent be World?

when u load database in editor you will see on left ''add nation rules" & "add club continental rules"... then u follow steps how to make it

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

I am going to go a team in the Liga BBVA and i want to change the annoying registration rule of there being a maximum of 3 non EU players. Can anyone help me
Im on 11.2

use FMRTE

when u load database in editor you will see on left ''add nation rules" & "add club continental rules"... then u follow steps how to make it
I've do it, but the teams that go to the competition is clubs not national teams, please help

Well,I made Yugoslav League 1,2 and 3 + Yugoslav Cup, with only top clubs from Serbia,Croatia,Macedonia,Slovenia,Bosnia and Montenegro. Try that and there will be no effect to European Cups

hi i changed Indonesians name to Cypria and created a new league structure and created all new teams (140 teams) and deleted all the current Indonesian people and teams.
i made everything new like city's and awards and all the rest
THE players look Asian but i want this nation to be based in ociana and look Australian and the names are also Asian i want them to be the same as Australia

How can i make the regens look Australian (European) ?????
and generate the names be European ??????

Created a team but for some reason the badge/logo of the club is just black and white. How can you change colours of badges in editor or any other way?

hello
there was an addon that can change the players view
it shows the club logo to the player picture..can somebody tell me what is the name of that addon please:(
thanks

Created a team but for some reason the badge/logo of the club is just black and white. How can you change colours of badges in editor or any other way?

when u are creating team, go to kits & colours section... best way is to show u how to do it is picture :)

background color of kit, is background color of logo, same with outline and foreground
View attachment 162993

HELP! How do I make the Philippines join the World Cup Asian Quals? :( Please I'm sure someone here can do it easily can you please do it for me and just send me the edited data? :( Pleaseeeeeeee...

When I change my wage budget in editor to 2 billion it comes out in game as about 27k still.

Could anyone tell me why please?

Wage budget only needs to be 5m max as this is worked out as a weekly budget and set your Chairman as foreground sugar daddy

Hey guys, looking for some help.

Is it possible to create a cup with teams from two different countries and just manually input the 32/64 teams you want in the cup? I try to do it using the wizard but it tries to make me select a league I want to input teams from which won't work as I need a few specific teams from that league, not just a few random ones.

Quite new to editing so hoping someone on here can help, thanks in advance to anyone who can.

can somebody make available the MLS in the way it is now

Back