The FM11 Editing Help thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 790
  • Views Views 158K
ok, i have a question..

when i "test nation rules", then i could notice "require minimum of 117 teams for divisi utama, found only 39"
I have searched the problem, but could not find.. (i use indonesia rules)

sorry if my english is not good

thanks
icon_smile.gif

Hi I have a question, if I make a database where I change a player from random PA to the maximum value he could have been, say 180, and if I had a normal database and he was 180 PA anyway, would the player gain stats in the same way on both files?

Help, it's considered powerlevel, if 3 players from the same clan, kick me??? you know, fireteam (cabin fever)
because, today, 3 players from the same clan, kick me a lot of times

Hi,

I was looking to create the same fixture list from RL, and with the same results up to the 21st February 2011- I was then looking to put Plymouth Argyle into administration, dock them 10 points and have the table exactly the same as it was irl- And then somehow put administration into their finances.

Could someone tell me how to do this using FMRTE or Data Editor?

i created a team and gave them a
900 mil balance
400 mil transfer budget
1.8 mil wage budget
chairman as foreground sugar daddy
but only 5 players (youth palyers of me and my friends) so that i could buy an entire squad
but when i start a game i only get 150 mil transfer and 300k wage does anyone have any ideas as to why

How do I steal a player back that my chairman sold? Can someone walk me through this please? I am normally decent at figuring stuff out on programs, but feeling like an idiot here and need some hand holding if anyone is willing. I've spent almost 3 hours reading forum posts and trying things and can't figure out why I can't put a guy back on my team using FMRTE v4.3 beta. My game has the most recent 2011 patch, and my current save loaded fine. I get the player up on the FMRTE screen, see the team he was sold to on the contract tab....why isn't there a way to switch the team right there on that tab? That's how it's done in the pre game Data Editor. I've even tried swapping and after I search for the player's name and click the "apply" button, nothing happens. So, two questions: 1. What do I need to do to move a player back to my team? and 2. Is there a way to give myself a dual role of coach/general manager (or whatever fm 2011 needs to call me to give me final say on player movement) so the chairman can't "take matters into his own hands" because he thinks an offer is too good? Many thanks in advance!!!!

Is there any easy way of deleting all players off to create a league? I don't want to spend ages going through deleting them if there is. Thanks

i have a saved edit on one computer and i want to get it on to a different computer, does anyone know how i would do so?

Hey, I wanna ask, if I make a database to start the game from 2003 (I think it's possible), will the players will be the players of that season of current (2010) players?

i have a saved edit on one computer and i want to get it on to a different computer, does anyone know how i would do so?
Upload the file from Editor Data folder onto a file sharing website. Then send yourself the link to the file and paste it into the Editor Data folder in the 2nd computer.

Hey, I wanna ask, if I make a database to start the game from 2003 (I think it's possible), will the players will be the players of that season of current (2010) players?
I've never played on a DB starting on a different date, but it would be interesting to find out what happens. I assume players just stay the same, otherwise all the CA/PA of players would have to somehow change for players like Roberto Carlos, Fat Ronaldo etc etc... too much effort for SI :P

ive tried to make a database in which everything or nearly everything is the same as back in 2001-2002 season but when i delete a couple of thousand people who wasnt around back then and try to start a game to make sure its done correct as soon as i get to the add manager screen it comes up and says 'football manager 201111.3.0f1785333 has stopped working' and fm closes down, is there any advice anybody can give me to work around this. thanks in advance

Hi All, i have been playin FM/CM from way back.. (Champy 96!!!) Yes im old!! ok so im playing FM11 and when i load the Editor all i get is a black screen????? :S:S Anyone got any ideas how to overcome this??

Many thanks,
The slyboy..

when i change all of messi's attributes to 20 and 19, only some is 19 and 1/2 is 20 the rest is 15!!! why is this so?
do u have a editod one already?please post

You cant have all the stats at 20 as the CA messi has is not enough to be able to have 20/19 for all stats. Actually even players with 200 CA could not have this kind of stats.

Upload the file from Editor Data folder onto a file sharing website. Then send yourself the link to the file and paste it into the Editor Data folder in the 2nd computer.

I've never played on a DB starting on a different date, but it would be interesting to find out what happens. I assume players just stay the same, otherwise all the CA/PA of players would have to somehow change for players like Roberto Carlos, Fat Ronaldo etc etc... too much effort for SI :P

It's not possible to change the starting date of the game.
There's no reason why squad rosters would change if SI added a feature to change the starting date, you'd have to build the squads yourself.

I need some........If possible......Does anybody know how to stop transfer dealings during the game????

Thanks

hi

how can I ensure that all teams promote/relegate to their fitting regional division?
I'm talking about the German league system - there are sometimes teams from southern Germany which promote to a league that should only contain teams from northern Germany...

thx

hi

how can I ensure that all teams promote/relegate to their fitting regional division?
I'm talking about the German league system - there are sometimes teams from southern Germany which promote to a league that should only contain teams from northern Germany...

thx

Yes, in the Competitions portion of the respective club there's a tab named 'Regional Divisions'.
Here you add which sub-division of the level that club belongs to, along with the respective division's level.
For example, Bayern Münich would have two entries in it's 'Regional Divisions' tab: one for Regionalliga Süd as the fourth level of competition and Bayernliga as the fifth.

Hope this helped!

I already corrected this in the editor for nearly all the German clubs. Even though there are still teams from Bavaria or North Rhine Westfalia, that are playing in Schleswig-Holstein league at the beginning of the 2nd season.
Furthermore, I added a number of teams from Schleswig-Holstein and put them into the "German Lower Division" so that they can promote to Schleswig-Holstein league but none of them actually promotes. There are 10 - 12 teams from North Rhine Westfalia that promote to Oberliga but none from Schleswig-Holstein.

Last edited:
I'm having problems using the FMRTE for FM2010. With the newest version I can't load a game from 2010, and if I try to download an earlier version, it just redirects me to the newest one.

Back