I already corrected this in the editor for nearly all the German clubs. Even though there are still teams from Bavaria or North Rhine Westfalia, that are playing in Schleswig-Holstein league at the beginning of the 2nd season.
Furthermore, I added a number of teams from Schleswig-Holstein and put them into the "German Lower Division" so that they can promote to Schleswig-Holstein league but none of them actually promotes. There are 10 - 12 teams from North Rhine Westfalia that promote to Oberliga but none from Schleswig-Holstein.

If you're sure you've done everything correctly yourself, then I'm afraid it's a problem in the game itself.

Hi! I have some problems depending creating rules for clubs. The clue is to create rules for a club where it is only allowed to have players from that nationality. For example, a team in England can only have players from England.

Do somebody have instructions on how to do so?

Thanks!

I have been creating The ''Kenyan Super League'' and I need some guidance

1. Is there a limit to the amount of money clubs can get from winning competitions? I have set the the prize money for all competitions quite high i.e €8,000,000 just for appearing in the league cup and €200,000,000 if you win the league the amounts get ''less'' in the lower leagues.

2. My transfer window is yet to shut and am as far in as Dec in my league how do I set it so it can coincide with the English League as I have tried to model my League around the English one.

3. I have Genie Scout and according to it the reputation of my league is an awesome 0. Which makes attracting players difficult how can I increase the competitions reputation? By the way I set the leagues reputation at 140 over a possible 200 and I have also put it at the full 200 but Genie scout still rates it at 0 and no foreign players even the worst want to join :S. Is there a way I can upgrade the reputation without waiting for the Dynamic league thingy to kick in??

Other than that I the leagues I have made are decent I have transferred the Tunisian, South African and Egyptian league to Kenya which is pretty awesome IMHO of course.
I will appreciate any help I get.

I have a couple of very noobish questions. But first I will give you all some background. I am attempting to create the Globocom Premier League and it's pyramid system (the leagues in Ghana.) My questions are:

1)What are the ranges on the number values of reputation, youth setup, training facilities, and the like?

2) If I leave the players mostly blank, (I don't know any of the players) , will the game fill in with players who would be realistic per the ratings I have given the club? Or will I have to do that manually?

3) Again obviously I don't know enough about the league to know chairmen or staff, will these be filled in?

That's really all for now, thanks in advance.

Hi, I wanted to edit myself as my player's favoured personnel with a value of 100 (it was 80 before), but what happened was I got removed from his favoured personnel. How can I fix this please?

I am creating a new league structure in the UK (3 divisions of 10 nothing special) and was wondering if I could change the way teams get into Europe and how the places are done as a default. And also, do I add teams to 'Teams' or 'Teams for next season'

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I have a couple of very noobish questions. But first I will give you all some background. I am attempting to create the Globocom Premier League and it's pyramid system (the leagues in Ghana.) My questions are:

1)What are the ranges on the number values of reputation, youth setup, training facilities, and the like?

2) If I leave the players mostly blank, (I don't know any of the players) , will the game fill in with players who would be realistic per the ratings I have given the club? Or will I have to do that manually?

3) Again obviously I don't know enough about the league to know chairmen or staff, will these be filled in?

That's really all for now, thanks in advance.

1) 1-10000 to reputation, 1-20 to the others
2) The game will generate players for your team
3) Same as 2)

Is it possible to add formation?

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Also, how to make the game generate random name?

Hello :)

I have a quick question does anybody know how to make everybody on a free transfer.
I know that someone have already made a a DB with free transfer but I would like to do it myself :)

I would appreciate if anybody could give me an answer :)

Cheers

Hi

Im trying to create a national set up for a competition.

I want:

64 teams set into 16 groups of 4, playing each other twice.
Top two teams from each group qualifying for two legged knockout rounds.

I want this as the ONLY competition running in this country.

So my question is is it possible and how would i set this up?

Im just wondering has anybody managed to edit Athletic Bilbao that they can produce basque regens and enable the basque nation? Im at an advanced stage now but theres still a few bugs. If anybody has done it before please vm me as i would like to discuss a few things. Thanks

I want to make a database where you can only buy players from the nation you are at e.g If i am Everton in the English League, then i can only buy players that are English. I know someone has already made a database on this called 'This Is England' but i want to do this for all Nations and do more changes. Ive looked on the Editor and can't find anywhere i could do this, anyone know how???

I want to make a database where you can only buy players from the nation you are at e.g If i am Everton in the English League, then i can only buy players that are English. I know someone has already made a database on this called 'This Is England' but i want to do this for all Nations and do more changes. Ive looked on the Editor and can't find anywhere i could do this, anyone know how???
Maybe no foreign player squad rule?

how do i find that in the editor?

you'd probably have to recreate the league system's in order to do that although it might be an editable option under add divisions to existing structure in nation rules.

unless you try going through each of the nations and changing the nations treated as eu and nations treated as non foreign to blank but i think that would just mean you need a work permit for all players that don't come from the nation you edit that bit of info for. still you'd need to do that for some nations either way, for example to stop england signing scottish players and vise versa.

Is there a way to make friendly tournaments like the Wembley Cup? I can make them, but I can't find a way to add teams, or a way to make the game choose teams at random.

Hi, I've recently created a team from scratch on FM 2011 and I was just wondering how exactly to upload a logo and kits for that team?

I know how to download the kitpacks and whatnot, unzip them in the graphics folder etc.
But if I just wanted to do it with one club? Is it more complicated? How would I do this?

Any help would be appreciated, cheers

TV Money

Hey, I need some help with making the Austrian league down to level 10.

I don't know what to enter at TV Money and Relegation Parachute Payment.

Hey, I need some help with making the Austrian league down to level 10.

I don't know what to enter at TV Money and Relegation Parachute Payment.

Leave them at zero.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

How to make the game generate random name?

A random name for..?