Hi

Was wondering if I can cancel transfers that are waiting to go through? I have signed two players but don't wan't them now.
thanks Pete.

more editor help.

hey there agian. ive been trying to make a game that is quite ambitious. while testing nation rules i get a message that says "all teamd in division must be assigned to the parent division or its child division, not both." now i may not be thinking properly but i have no teams that have a second division. any answers to my prob will be welcomed. thanks

Hi!

I have one simple question... is it possible to put an age limit for a player when he is allowed to leave the country...? for example, brazilian players are not allowed to leave brazil until they're 18! So, can anyone lead me how to do this in the game editor if it's possible....tnx...

cheers

New Question; Is it possible to increase the number of teams in the premiership from 20 to 24 without having to create the nation rules from england from scratch.

Ok so I created a whole new team for the Blue Square North and edited it all, went to test it out and found that a lot of things weren't right, like a couple of the players having different stats, different favoured players and other things. Any way of sorting this out? Thanks in advance.

Hi guys, i'm wondering if it is possible to add my own images into a game to be used as player profiles faces?

newcomer

im new, would love to know how to install the transfer update after download

hey there agian. ive been trying to make a game that is quite ambitious. while testing nation rules i get a message that says "all teamd in division must be assigned to the parent division or its child division, not both." now i may not be thinking properly but i have no teams that have a second division. any answers to my prob will be welcomed. thanks

I'd like to know this too.

Right, am I having a complete brainfart, or did I dream this as I am sure I have either done it before, or read it?

Creating a custom database, I know you can create a new competitions, and give them a custom start date, i.e Summer 92. However, can this be selected as the start date "in game"?

Right, am I having a complete brainfart, or did I dream this as I am sure I have either done it before, or read it?

Creating a custom database, I know you can create a new competitions, and give them a custom start date, i.e Summer 92. However, can this be selected as the start date "in game"?

No, you can't modify the game's start date.
I swear I've answered this question ten times on these forums already.

Don't swear, there are most likely children present.

I must have dreamt the whole thing. :D

So, I'm creating a .edt file and safe in the edt folder, but when I go to extra files in prefernce, my file doesn't show, what wrong?

I wanted to try the FM Editor out.. I opened it, I uploaded the database, but there's nothing in there... the clubs tab, the competitions tab, all of the tabs are empty. I can only add new clubs, competitions, players, etc. Any help? thanks

I wanted to try the FM Editor out.. I opened it, I uploaded the database, but there's nothing in there... the clubs tab, the competitions tab, all of the tabs are empty. I can only add new clubs, competitions, players, etc. Any help? thanks
Tried searching for somthing?

LOL! Haven't thought of that. Results came up. Thanks mate

What are the rules of editing player stats? I mean: do you only have to change CA/PA and ther will be immediate effect or you have to change the stats yourself? And how to do it properly?

What are the rules of editing player stats? I mean: do you only have to change CA/PA and ther will be immediate effect or you have to change the stats yourself? And how to do it properly?
If you make a significant change to the CA/PA, the individual stats will change over time although you might want to change key stats such as tackling/finishing/passing yourself

Can someone please tell me:

A: How to manage the whole custom league.
B: How to set preseason friendlies.
C: How to change team logos.