Hi Guys

If anyone could help me with this it would be appreciated, sorry if already answered.

I've just created a team from scratch and have created all brand new players etc. Ive put the team in the Championship. However, when I go to play the first league fixture, I can't play it as I need:

"Minimum of 4 players trained in England for 3 years before 21st birthday"

Which obviously I can't do as the players have just been created. Anybody know how I could get around this rule or how to delete it?

Thanks in advance! :)

I'm trying to add a few lower leagues to Austria - Specifically down to Level 4 and for Vienna down to Level 5.
Now, here's the thing:
From Level 3 downwards, Austria has subdivisions. And what I'd like to do is:
Regional divisions have 3 fixed relegation spots. The winner of the state divisions below are promoted directly. The second of each state division and the fourth-to-bottom from the Regional division enter a playoff. Winner goes (or stays) up.
I don't get this to work, though.

Also, second question: How do regional leagues work? Again, Austria, it's split up between three regional divisions, each having three state divisions under it.
Now, for example: What if in the Eastern division three clubs from Vienna are relegated? One would come up, of course, but will two more clubs be pushed down to Level 5 or will the Vienna division be "upgraded" to 18 teams for a year or how does this work?
Or is the link between Regions and states only there at the beginning and after a few seasons a side from Viennaa might have to travel to Tyrolia for its games? ;-)

I need help on puttiing Fulham in the Europa League using the editor bud don't know how to do it

please can someone help me????

Just bought a macbook and installed fm2011 on steam!! having been a windows user for 10 years this is all new to me.

Can I still download the lfc marshall updates etc and add them? if so how?

I have found the editor and used as normal but why do my saved edits not show on the new game screen? used to be in the change tick menu?

How do i install/unzip etc the facepacks?

Please help me

Hi Guys

If anyone could help me with this it would be appreciated, sorry if already answered.

I've just created a team from scratch and have created all brand new players etc. Ive put the team in the Championship. However, when I go to play the first league fixture, I can't play it as I need:

"Minimum of 4 players trained in England for 3 years before 21st birthday"

Which obviously I can't do as the players have just been created. Anybody know how I could get around this rule or how to delete it?

Thanks in advance! :)
You'll need to go back on the data editor and on the player history section put in fake details of them playing for your club for the last 3/4 seasons. (I'm not 100% sure if that's correct as I don't have access to the Data Editor atm but give it a try)

I need help on puttiing Fulham in the Europa League using the editor bud don't know how to do it
It's to do with Euro Coefficients, have a fiddle around with it on the editor (and you can change the 'last position' on the competitions section)

please can someone help me????

Just bought a macbook and installed fm2011 on steam!! having been a windows user for 10 years this is all new to me.

Can I still download the lfc marshall updates etc and add them? if so how?

I have found the editor and used as normal but why do my saved edits not show on the new game screen? used to be in the change tick menu?

How do i install/unzip etc the facepacks?

Please help me
You might want to post in the Technical Help With FM 2011 section of the forum as you just need help with using Mac.

Hey guys.

Just wondering what the max transfer/wage budget you can give to a team is using the editor?

Like I want to give an absolutely massive transfer and wage budget to a team in the Championship? I want to do this whilst avoiding getting the massive debt I have gotten when trying before. I don't know why this happens even when I have cleared the debts. I'm sure its easily avoidable but it's something I havent found out yet!

Thanks a lot, I'm sure its relatively simple. I know its cheating too but I fancy just having a fun game where no amount of money is a problem and you can spend hugely!(6)

i expect this is the wrong area, but im considering making a series of candian leagues copying the league structure from england (down to league 2) and just wondering what tips anyone has on things like creating clubs and leagues also im going to implement a home grown player rule like in england just wondering how i do that, and i believe north america has a champs league type thing would it be possible to add my leagues into that like the winner of the top league and the cup qualify

thanks for any advice i know this wont be easy i just want to try and know as much as possible before i get started (i have looked at the editor and messed about with it)

Anyone know where i can get a Editor Data File which has every player as a free agent? Like Messi, Ronaldo, Torres, Drogba and every other player a free agent?

Hi

I'm from a swedish fansite, Nyheter | Football Manager Sweden. Me and a couple of other guys is working with an update (with transfers, promotions/relegation and so forth). We have a big problem. The Europa League only plays to the third qualification round, then it doesn't continue, despite the fact that the Champions League does. Does anyone know how to fix it?

And I also wonder, when you're viewing Europa League in the editor and goes to 'Registered Teams', it looks like this:

Team: | Year: | Info:
Stoke | 2010 | 2

What does the info-column with a number (between 1-4) mean?

Does anyone know how to add a Under 19 team to a club that does not have one?

For example I just made Belarus playable to the 4th tier. Some of the clubs do not have a U-19 team despite having great youth facilities. Anyone care to help? :)

Talking about RGUOR Minsk?

It is fairly easy though. Go to the club's details tab, under reserve teams press add and select U19. Then you can edit the youth teams details in a new tab below club history.

Hi,

I am very new to editing. I wanted to put Barcelona's b team into the English league system and try to win the premiership with the b team and la liga with barcelona. so I swapped them with a league 2 side. Everything seemed good and they were playing games in league 2 but when I went on holiday I found a few problems, these were that Barcelona b were always bankrupt and were always selling all there best players and also they couldnt get promoted past the championship. Is there a way for me to move players to them without restrictions but for them to operate as a proper club in England?

I went on holiday until 2027 and list of players that played for the b team in England in the past was pretty cool, players like xavi, messi, abidal,puyol affelay alves and pique all had a season at the end of their careers.

sry for stupid question but when using the editor how can you save the new database only option there is to save editor data and that does is create a text file, the ones you download from here are all .dbm files

any help pls

quick question, why does my prize money change from season to season?

Rather big question

I'm trying to create leagues for high schools in America. I'm trying to do this by creating an over-arching league containing 10 or more sub-divisions each. No relegation, no promotion. I have 3 problems so far.

1.Setting the teams to amateur and maximum age 18, the teams still start with and sign players that are 19 and 20. This causes only gray players to play in simulations and almost everyone is ineligible to play.

2. The sub-divisions only play for one season and then quit, while any cups go on as usual!

3. I want a playoff at the end of season that pits the top team from each division in a championship for the over-arching league. However the team that wins gets no recognition or title with the name of the over-arching league in it. Is there any way to add that?

Thanks so much to anyone that helps.

Last edited:
hi all,

I recently added an external editor data to my 11.3 database, however when I create a new game with it, there's duplications for every record from the added editor data. Any ide how to fix this? thanks

hi all

please halp me

how can i make a club interest in a player

like i want to make barca interest in fabregas?