I added nation rules to USA and the MLS. After running the league for a couple years I noticed no American awards were given out. I can't figure out how to fix this in the editor.

more probs. Why when i start a custom new game there is no reserves or youth leagues? i have selected them in my editor but donnot appear when load up game.

make sure in the competitions section for the club, the "has no reserve fixtures" box is unchecked

What is the best nation to replace when creating a custom league for an auction game? Wales? Indonesia?

Don't replace a playable nation.
I usually go with Wallis and Futuna.

Cheers Foss. Which is easier to set up out of:
A) A transfer Embargo
B) Making each team human controlled and holidaying each match (where managers are set as assistant managers)
C) Editing any transfers during the game using FMRTE

Cheers Foss. Which is easier to set up out of:
A) A transfer Embargo
B) Making each team human controlled and holidaying each match (where managers are set as assistant managers)
C) Editing any transfers during the game using FMRTE

Transfer embargo via .edt files, definitely.

How do you get rid of the 25 man squad rules for all nations? i know it involves notepad and a load of "falses"

hey need help here, im downloading all these playable leagues and i follow the instructions and then i look on the data editor on fm and it comes up with a blank screen! anybody help me?:)

I'm assuming you're using the 11.2 or 11.3 patch, so:
data\updates\update-1120\db\1120\edt for the 11.2
data\updates\update-1130\db\1130\edt for the 11.3

Yeah I put it in 1120. Had trouble saving it (administrator issues) but think I've sorted it now. Thanks mate

Am trying to update my Db with transfers but every time i change a player to their new club E.G Demba Ba to Newcastle, i add it to his playing history but then when i load up...he is back at west ham ? :S

can you talk me through how to edit a players club on editor data

I'm having some trouble adding staff using the editor. I edited a team to put my own team in there, and i made some staff. They appear perfectly fine in the editor, all of their contracts are the same and everything, yet when i load up the game i only have four of the staff, instead of around 11. Anyone know what the problem might be?

I changed a 11 players round to another team and changed there skills but when i go on the players are there but there skills havent changed

Can someone please xplain to me what the numbers like: -9,-8? mean when they are on player stats in the Editor?
I have heard they refer to a players potential stats but i dont know which one is the best?

Is it possible to REMOVE the retirement date using a software or anything?? I tried FMRTE, but i can only CHANGE the retirement date!!