Here is an updated challenge table

If any one feels like I am missing anything let me know. Also, if everyone could list their achievements that would make the tally's underneath the table match up properly. Good hunting guys!

Player
Swansea
Cardiff
Wrexham
Newport
Cowlyn Bay
Wales
Total
JonoMUFC

Kezza96

Wynters115

Chris Stevenson

gogogo golem55

faulky10

Wrexham

Safc-mad-scotty

tuckson

tuckson 2.0

Promotion from Championship (10) , Qualified for Champions League (10) x3 , Qualified for Europa League (5), Won Premier League (30)x2, Won the Champions League (20), Won the Europa League (15), Won the Capital One Cup(10), Won the FA Cup(20), Won the Community Shield(5). Wales Manager (30)

equals 205!

Last edited:
Here is an updated challenge table

If any one feels like I am missing anything let me know. Also, if everyone could list their achievements that would make the tally's underneath the table match up properly. Good hunting guys!

Player
Swansea
Cardiff
Wrexham
Newport
Cowlyn Bay
Wales
Total
JonoMUFC

Kezza96

Wynters115

Chris Stevenson

gogogo golem55

faulky10

Wrexham

Safc-mad-scotty

tuckson

tuckson 2.0

Won League 2 (10), won the Blue Square Premier (10) and won the Blue Square North (10) so mine is correct on 30 :)

[video] file:///F:/Users/Dale%20Faulkner/Documents/My%20Demo/first%20update-output/Web/first%20update.html[/video]

Last edited:
2017/18 done. Nothing fancy tbh, an awful start and an incredible run in the second half of the season made us finish 8th. Quite happy with that. Talking about cup competitions is pointless. Round one exits in every single competitions against Carlisle, Sheff Utd and Gillingham. This was horrible.
Sad to see Wrexham getting back-to-back promotions to Championship, no Welsh derby next year for us :(

View attachment 300560View attachment 300561

Just a brief mention of a few players. Sanmi Odelusi surprisingly won top scorer of League One after utterly ******* up last season. Ryan Doble was downrated to a CA of 2 stars but he doesn't really give a ****. Another good year of performances from him. Karim Ziani was a bit disappointing as he was completely outplayed by loanee Evagoras Iakovou, but when called upon Karim did okay. But the one I really wanna talk about is Huw Hughes, our very own youth product and first teamer this season. I decided to use him as a CB and he thanked me with good performances. I hope he'll be a lot better next season as he just learned the position. Other youth players such as Stuart Bloor and Adam Barrett (coincidence, not my son) are also on their way to break through. Sadly, no BPL material yet, just a potentially pretty good championship core. Thought about going for the 70% Welsh bonus from now on, dunno. Apart from our own youth, Kyle Skeldon (leading Championship quality already, ffs) and Algerian U21 international Said Abdeslam are our brightest prospects, hopefully staying with us for some time to come. (only bolded ones are down there, don't wanna post too many details yet).

View attachment 300563View attachment 300564View attachment 300565View attachment 300566

2018/19 might become our season again if the keep our form from the last season. The major upgrade to the squad is of course the development of our youngsters, but we were also able to sign a few key players. The "star layer" for the upcoming season is probably gonna be former Schlake 04 player Junmin Hao (he didn't play a role there, otherwise couldn't have signed him due to... "personal reasons" :D). The retired Chinese international is going to be our new number 10 behind the strikers and I've got high hopes for him. Financially we should be doing well now after completion of our ~7000 all-seater Colwyn Bay stadium, much better than what we had before. There should be some progress this season.

edit: 10+15 is right, but I don't really get why it's seperated. One tuckson would work as well ;)

Last edited:
Only on 85

Only won FA and Capital 1 once

Other than that its all good, sorry for the confusion

I think i'll have a crack at this, can I start with any team I want to

you can start as any team you want yes but you'll only gain points for playing as one of the 5 welsh clubs in the English tiers. ATM - we are trying to solidify some Welsh team points atm

you can start as any team you want yes but you'll only gain points for playing as one of the 5 welsh clubs in the English tiers. ATM - we are trying to solidify some Welsh team points atm

thanks, I'll start with a lower league club and get some points in the table

Just finished my 4th season with Colwyn Bay and it ultimately ended in disappointment. It looked as though we may be able to hold on for 2nd place but we were terrible towards the end of the season before getting battered in the playoff final........ just look at the screenshot!

View attachment 301328View attachment 301327

It was still a pretty successful season as our finances are awful compared to the rest of the league, we have the lowest salary in the league because our new stadium was being built, which has been put back a few months annoyingly. Another plus point is Davey Humphries is off to Euro 2016 with Wales however his contract expires at the end of next season and his wage demands far surpass what I will be able to pay so unfortunately I may have too cash in on him! I'm hoping I can push for promotion next season but my wage budget is still only £22,000 a week which makes it pretty hard to bring in any real quality.

View attachment 301329

Quick update, no screenies at present

We've broken the club record for most games undefeated, 15 games left leading the table by six

Aim is to finish un-defeated, win the champs league and the FA Cup

See how I go :)

Just finished my 4th season with Colwyn Bay and it ultimately ended in disappointment. It looked as though we may be able to hold on for 2nd place but we were terrible towards the end of the season before getting battered in the playoff final........ just look at the screenshot!

It was still a pretty successful season as our finances are awful compared to the rest of the league, we have the lowest salary in the league because our new stadium was being built, which has been put back a few months annoyingly. Another plus point is Davey Humphries is off to Euro 2016 with Wales however his contract expires at the end of next season and his wage demands far surpass what I will be able to pay so unfortunately I may have too cash in on him! I'm hoping I can push for promotion next season but my wage budget is still only £22,000 a week which makes it pretty hard to bring in any real quality.

View attachment 301329

it's tough in the lower leagues! It certainly makes it all worth while when you finally make it to the prem though! I mean to make the playoff's is a challenge in itself, you've done well to get as high as you've done, you'll be a shoe in for promotion next season even with that tiny budget!

Last edited:
it's tough in the lower leagues! It certainly makes it all worth while when you finally make it to the prem though! I mean to make the playoff's is a challenge in itself, you've done well to get as high as you've done, you'll be a shoe in for promotion next season even with that tiny budget!

I would have said so at the end of last season but now I think it'll probably be a season of mid table mediocrity, as the board have sold Dave Humphries to Rangers for £5,000,000, and haven't given me a penny in wages or transfer budget out of it! We now have that £5,000,000 in the bank so the finances are better but my squad is weaker than last season as I also haven't been able to sign the same quality of loan players so if I get promoted I will be very surprised, although you never know I suppose!

View attachment 301329

I know how you feel concerning the finances and stuff, it's just harsh to be unable to bring any kind of quality in. What I did all the time was looking for freebies from somewhat 'exotic' countries such as Estonia, Iceland and even Australia or Canada (lots of dual nationality lads there). You'll be able to afford their wages usually and might find some real quality there. however, good luck next season, I think you can do it despite the loss of your star striker.

Onto myself, I've done promotion to Championship in season 18/19 and decided to go 70%-Welsh from now on. Only got second next to Crewe due to goal difference. I know the Championship means money and I do have some nice prospects that might help me to survive. I also know it's somewhat risky but it will be a lot of fun which is more important to me to be honest. Key players will be my better developed youngsters and the likes of Skeldon, Þorvarðarsson and Hao Junmin, without whom I wouldn't stand a chance really. Our defense is pretty good even for Championship standards, so tactically I'll be using a 4-4-2, rely on my defense and play counter-attacking football. Should be some fun :D

View attachment 301430

Our young guns will get their shout outs should we survive the season. We'll see.

Last edited:
View attachment 301996View attachment 301997
Yessssss! It proved second time lucky for us in the League 1 playoff final as we beat Watford 1-0 at Wembley with an 85th minute strike from loanee Stuart Shenton. The season in general was more of a slog than the previous and we were never in contention for automatic promotion but always in and around he playoffs. Mattieu Baudry was an absolute rock at the back, finishing with the highest average rating of any player in the league, but honourable mentions should also go to Noel Makombo-Eboma who filled the void left by Dave Humphreys (albeit not quite as good) and Suso who on his return from a 5 month injury the season before played 49 games and both players produced moments of magic throughout the season which helped win important game. Time to kick on and take on the championship I suppose, oh and I also took on the Norway manager job to try and help build my reputation for the next time the Welsh job becomes available! Here is my promotion winning squad :D

View attachment 302000

Can you get new rivals? just a question i was pondering

Because this is me and chelsea over tye last three years

2015/16 beat them in FA cup final, ended in Europa after we lost to them on the final day and they climbed above us for 4th
2016/17 lost community shield, beat them by one point for the League title
2017/18 ended our 36 game unbeaten streak and knocked us out of the Fa cup, coming in second to us again and we're in the Champions final against each other

Surely we're competitive rivals by now... o_O