I loved the San Marino Challenge for a while, but sort of lost interest. As a Welsh, Cardiff City fan, this appeals to me much, much more. I always start with Cardiff anyway, so I will turn this game into this challenge.

However, I had a dreadful first season - finished 9th and JUST escaped Job Seekers Allowance. Got rid of some of the deadwood in Helguson, Conway and others.

Second season isn't going much better either: 1 win, 2 draws and 1 loss. My away form is terrible.

I do however have what looks like my first Welsh Wonder, Sean Lever:

View attachment 284326

I loved the San Marino Challenge for a while, but sort of lost interest. As a Welsh, Cardiff City fan, this appeals to me much, much more. I always start with Cardiff anyway, so I will turn this game into this challenge.

However, I had a dreadful first season - finished 9th and JUST escaped Job Seekers Allowance. Got rid of some of the deadwood in Helguson, Conway and others.

Second season isn't going much better either: 1 win, 2 draws and 1 loss. My away form is terrible.

I do however have what looks like my first Welsh Wonder, Sean Lever:

View attachment 284326

That kid does look good!!! Give him some first team matches during the cups

Well done on promotion Jono. gwilli that player looks like a gem and striker is probably one of the positions the Welsh national side could do with the most.

Back to back promotions sees my Wrexham side into the Npower League 1! The core of my success has come from 3 regens I poached from the Welsh Premier League, so its a good idea to check!

View attachment 284576

The three regens I poached from the Welsh Premier League for the start of my League 2 campaign.

View attachment 284577View attachment 284578View attachment 284579

They have all improved a lot over the course of the season, I made them all first teamers going off what my Assistant manager told me about their potential and I have to say I was mightly impressed with their improvement, Hatton especially has improved a lot and I hope that when I get to the Welsh manager job that I can convince him not to play for England, seeing as he was born in Wales!

And Finally my player of the season is...
View attachment 284581View attachment 284582
Adrian was so good that the polish media was calling for him to play for the National team! it didnt happen but it shows how well he played for me this season!

And last but not least the youngster who came through my teams youth recruitment, Im so excited about this prospect!!!
View attachment 284583View attachment 284584

Last edited:
Those youngsters are insane. Cieslewicz looks like a beast in those leagues, didn't he start at the club?

Those youngsters are insane. Cieslewicz looks like a beast in those leagues, didn't he start at the club?

Yeah he did, Faulky has had some success with as well. Yeah I couldn't believe it when I checked the Welsh league for them, its crazy as well because they were added to the teams at the beginning of the game (One of them "joined" Bangor in 2009) and I only found them near the end of my first season, so I was lucky they still had tiny prices.

Cieslewicz actually got called up to the Polish squad during the off season but sadly for him he did not get the cap :(

Wait. Shouldn't winning the four associations tournament be worth a few points?

Season results in Npower League 1

View attachment 284874
With my core group of fantastic young welsh talent I really didnt have a problem in winning the division and also minus a broken ankle and hamstring strain they stayed relatively healthy too, so next season bring on the Championship!

Welsh Player development

Steven Spender
View attachment 284875
He did well, staying fit and developing remarkably! Which is good because the youth I got this year was utter **** :(

The 3 I stole from the Welsh Premier League

View attachment 284880View attachment 284881View attachment 284882

Those youngsters are even more insane JonoMUFC and I'm sure the Welsh national side will soon be doing very well, especially with you being in the Championship. Kezza you're doing well with Cardiff and how is Craig Bellamy doing for you?

Season Review:
View attachment 284908
As you can see we did really well and finished 5th in the league and will be competing in Europe next season. We did really well to reach the semi-finals of the Capital One Cup but we were poor in the semis. In the FA cup we somehow reached the fifth round with a mixture of luck and some lucky draws and went out to Bristol.
Key Performers:
View attachment 284909View attachment 284910View attachment 284911View attachment 284912
Well first of all is Ademilson who scored over twenty goals and created over ten goals if he hadn't been in the team we would have probably been in the bottom half. Second has to be Wellington Nem who found his best form towards the end of the season and scored twelve goals while creating fourteen, another player we couldn't have done without. Ryan Donk was a complete rock at the back and scored the odd goal along the way. Pablo Hernandez created a lot and scored a few but wasn't as good as the other key players were more important.

Michel Vorm, Nathan Dyer and Leon Britton were also important players and we struggled when Leon Britton picked up an injury in a congested run of games.

Awards:
View attachment 284915View attachment 284916View attachment 284917View attachment 284918
As you can see Ademilson and Wellington Nem came first and second respectively in the players' young player of the year award and picked up many young player of the month awards and did also come second or third in those awards a lot as well and once came second in the award for senior players but oddly enough came third for young players. Ademilson and Wellington Nem were also recognised in the team of the year award. I came third in manager of the year but really I think I should have been at least second.

Other info:
The board have bought the stadium and both my training and youth facilities are getting upgraded with £3m going into each of them. I also got a junior coaching upgrade and Wrexham got promoted.
View attachment 284927View attachment 284928View attachment 284929

Last edited:
Those youngsters are even more insane JonoMUFC and I'm sure the Welsh national side will soon be doing very well, especially with you being in the Championship. Kezza you're doing well with Cardiff and how is Craig Bellamy doing for you?
Bellamy is doing very well for me. However, he has had a couple of injuries which has dented our promotion push. Will try and update later.