Those youngsters are even more insane JonoMUFC and I'm sure the Welsh national side will soon be doing very well, especially with you being in the Championship. Kezza you're doing well with Cardiff and how is Craig Bellamy doing for you?

Yeah its awesome to have found and gotten a really good regen like Spender to build around!

Table of Champions:

PlayerSwanseaCardiffWrexhamNewportCowlyn BayWalesTotalSeason
Chris Stevenson

2014/2015
JonoMUFC

2015/2016
faulky10

52013/2014
gogogo golem

2013/2014

Champions Completed Challenges:

Chris Stevenson: Qualify for the World Cup (20), Round of Sixteen (10), Quarter Finals (10), Semi Finals (20), Won The World Cup (40)
JonoMUFC: Won BSP (10), Won nPower 2 (10), Won nPower1 (15)
faulky10: Promotion from BSP (5)
gogogo golem: Qualification for Europa League (5)

Playing the Playoff final vs Nottingham Forest right now. Update up within the hour!

PROMOTION!
View attachment 284995

A very up and down season but in the end I have gone up, so I am happy! Beat Forest 3-1 in the end. Got a poor youth intake, best player having 2.5* potential. Now to move on to next season which will be undoubtedly harder.

PROMOTION!
View attachment 284995

A very up and down season but in the end I have gone up, so I am happy! Beat Forest 3-1 in the end. Got a poor youth intake, best player having 2.5* potential. Now to move on to next season which will be undoubtedly harder.

Nice one Kezza! I added you to the front page.

View attachment 285042
Matthew Delicate - Picked him up from the American Developmental League. He has been superb for me in both leagues. Oh, and he's Welsh!

View attachment 285041View attachment 285043

Two regens I found while scouting around, Have offered them both contracts - What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Just about to start this! It sounds and looks epic but I can't decide which one of the teams ot start with :(

JonoMUFC - What tactics are you using with Wrexham? Impressed with the results and your getting back to back promotions with a Blue Square Premier side

Faulky, Dan Frampton looks like he could be alright but McKnight I'm not convinced at all.

JonoMUFC - What tactics are you using with Wrexham? Impressed with the results and your getting back to back promotions with a Blue Square Premier side

I started by using Mr Houghs tactic
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...107901-mr-hough-fm13-first-patch-tactics.html

But as you can see, I've had luck with 1 great youth prospect through my recruitment and 3 other prospects poached from elsewhere so my midfield has been far stronger than any other I've faced so once I was in League 2 I built my tactic to flow through those talented midfielders, so my tactic is has gone narrow and now Mr Houghs is sort of my secondary tactic.

Also I appear to have met my match in the Championship, all I can do atm is flirt with the playoffs halfway through the season :(

Yeah golem I agree, Frampton looks like a decent prospect, but mcknight looks a little underwhelming.

Just resigned as Manager of Wales and simming it up to 26 June 2015 as I've added the Championship and Premier League with a view of taking over a Welsh Team. Least i'll be able to keep my stats :) Can't wait to get involved in the next challenge. The only way I see myself topping the World Cup would be promotion or a league win followed by a champions league.