Just wanted to post this because while being in the Championship its been awesome to have Welsh derbies with Cardiff and Swansea and in front of a sold out Racecourse ground the Red Dragons conquered the Blue Birds! Sorry Kezza :p

View attachment 285656

And my very next fixture was at the Racecourse Ground as well however this time the boys could not overcome the swans however they did well to steal a point at the death from a very impressive Swansea side! Next time Golem, next time!!!
View attachment 285659

Last edited:
Season Review, My first in the Championship

Well the boys did well by finishing 5th in the championship! Qualifying for the playoffs and our first opposition was Millwall! The players took care of them reasonably well!
View attachment 285667

And with it came the Final, we were up against Welsh rivals Swansea and it was time to prove we were ready for the Premier League!!
View attachment 285668
We clearly werent ready for it, Swansea bossed us for the 3rd time in the season and we fell short at the final hurdle and with it another season in the Championship, this was probably the reality check my youngsters needed as we had it all our way for 3 seasons getting promoted straight until now :(.

Here's the final league table
View attachment 285713

Unlucky Jono but that isn't my Swansea side so there's no point taunting me if you beat the Swans. Annoyed at how my team is throwing away wins to long balls every game, just sloppy.

Unlucky Jono but that isn't my Swansea side so there's no point taunting me if you beat the Swans. Annoyed at how my team is throwing away wins to long balls every game, just sloppy.

Hahaha, well even if its not your Swansea side they had the last laugh anyway! How you doing Europe though?

Hahaha, well even if its not your Swansea side they had the last laugh anyway! How you doing Europe though?
I drew Shamrock Rovers in the play-offs and beat them 3-0 on aggregate (we didn't really create anything at home so it should have been more). Then we were drawn in a group with Getafe, Anderlecht and PSV. I drew with PSV, hammered Getafe and drew with Anderlecht. We still have half the matches to play and should qualify for the next round. The Anderlecht match they scored a latish equaliser and the PSV match we conceded some sloppy goals and then made a comeback.

A start! New team inspired by Andy's run last year.

Yay me.

Thinking about taking this challenge up with a team in the Welsh league.. If I don't post again, it's because they're all **** and/ or I kept losing.

Might not though.. Considering somebody just "won" the 2014 World Cup. -.-

Yay me.

Thinking about taking this challenge up with a team in the Welsh league.. If I don't post again, it's because they're all **** and/ or I kept losing.

Might not though.. Considering somebody just "won" the 2014 World Cup. -.-

You know you want to Andy, give in to your urges..... :p

PROMOTION!

_62773901_cdf_080912_cambridge_v_wrexham01.jpg

Wrexham are in the Premier League! With a season of championship football under their collective belts, my young guns have secured the Championship title and promotion to the Premier League! Not a moment to soon either, I would like some new training facilities!

League Table
View attachment 286249

The Key Players!
View attachment 286250View attachment 286251View attachment 286252

Hatton, Spender and Squire were superb! I'm really hoping to get the Wales job soon, I have a feeling that I'm gonna lose Hatton to England!

Potential Youths
View attachment 286253
This guy came through last year and seems to be pretty good, didn't get any good youths with this years intake so I'd show you this one :D

Scratch that, Hatton got capped like 2 weeks after the season ended with England, Bastards!​

Last edited:
Got myself a promotion! :) Cheers

Edit* this was my sixth try, last 5 was 2 Qualifying Finals at Wembley which i lost, and 3 where i didnt make the cut. About 150 hours work, but i still love it! <3

Last edited:
Got myself a promotion! :) Cheers

Edit* this was my sixth try, last 5 was 2 Qualifying Finals at Wembley which i lost, and 3 where i didnt make the cut. About 150 hours work, but i still love it! <3

Congrats man, thats commitment!

Next in new season Bristol and Wrexham are in the lead 6-1 to get promotion, is that a good sign that i have got some new awesome players? Or is it just a bug?

I think i have about 200 hours at this game, just below, but i smoke and drink alot and sometimes that can be drastically when it comes to league placement. Only played with Partick Thistle and Odd Grenland before i tried Wrexham.

Trying to boost my feeder club (Airbus) with good young players, this year they ended about 4th i belive.

My first Season in the Premier League

Well at first it was brilliant by decemeber Wrexham were sitting pretty in the league at 2nd on 39 points! However reality struck the club hard and injuries coupled with some stupid redcards saw us win only 1 match between December 16 and February 3 however due to our fantastic start and a decent finish we ended the league in 8th position. What didnt help our streak either was that I was forced to sell Hatton in January due him refusing to sign a new contract (He wanted 125k a week and I could only offer 15k a week). I did get 25 million for him so Im pleased with that :D.

View attachment 286675

Player of the Season
View attachment 286676
Simply brilliant 16 goals and 16 assists and thankfully since the clubs finances did so well (175K wage budget with Premier League Tv Money brings big profits!) at the end of the season when the initial wage budge was adjusted I was able to offer him a nice big contract for his fantastic play! Now he goes to the World Cup with Wales, **** I wish I was the manager!

Other Prospects
View attachment 286679View attachment 286680View attachment 286681

I picked up Jamal from Hartlepool and he is developing nicely like Parker. Squire has been apart of the team forever and needs no comment as he continues you go well

Quick update:

Table of Champions:

PlayerSwanseaCardiffWrexhamNewportCowlyn BayWalesTotalSeason
Chris Stevenson

2014/2015
JonoMUFC

2018/2019
Kezza96

2013/2014
Wrexham

2013/2014
faulky10

52013/2014
gogogo golem

2013/2014

Champions Completed Challenges:

Chris Stevenson: Qualify for the World Cup (20), Round of Sixteen (10), Quarter Finals (10), Semi Finals (20), Won The World Cup (40)
JonoMUFC: Won BSP (10), Won nPower 2 (10), Won nPower1 (15), Won the Championship (20),
faulky10: Promotion from BSP (5)
gogogo golem: Qualification for Europa League (5)
Kezza96: Promotion from Championship (10)
Wrexham: Won BSP (10)

Well done on that high finish Jono and Jordan Street I'm English, I just fancied the the challenge.

After a poor finish to the season and losing my Starting GK and two CB's to injuries I failed to clinch a playoff spot so my season ends early. Back to the drawing board for next season.

After a poor finish to the season and losing my Starting GK and two CB's to injuries I failed to clinch a playoff spot so my season ends early. Back to the drawing board for next season.

Bad luck bro