The Great San Marino Challenge & Discussion Thread

Nice, good win their but surely league is main priority

Double is nice, now you have the super cup for the treble...

been busy in last weeks so haven't played FM but I'm planning to go back to my SM save asap :p

well i have a better chance now that my top goal scorer is fit again
Double is nice, now you have the super cup for the treble...

been busy in last weeks so haven't played FM but I'm planning to go back to my SM save asap :p

Right so I have been without Internet for a bit and now have major exams so game is on hold but I will give a quick update.
I am 3 seasons on since my last update. I survived Serie B comfortably first season and, out of the blue, got promoted second season with a very weak squad. At this point I was making profit (just!) and looking to stay in the Serie A the next seasons with some free signings which I did... On the final day... By goal difference. I was down until the 90th plus minute where, miraculously, Fiorentina (who were playing my relegation rivals Parma) scored a very late goal and kept me up! They were very tense times!
I shall post updates ASAP.

Any suggestions for first season 11.3 signings?

Also, Does anyone know about a kit packs for the lower Italian leagues?

Kanderrson do you know of any other Country/team games similar to SM and Vaduz that are any good? I'd quite like to do what Ubernisation did with a team in the actual league and being halfway through my SM save I don't want to start again so am interested if you know of any others?

Kanderrson do you know of any other Country/team games similar to SM and Vaduz that are any good? I'd quite like to do what Ubernisation did with a team in the actual league and being halfway through my SM save I don't want to start again so am interested if you know of any others?

your options are Toronto/Canada and Wellington/New Zealand. As a fan of this kind of challenges I played with both of them and I can tell you Toronto/CAN could have been fun, unfortunately the MLS is bugged, poorly implemented and gets almost unplayable long term (I heard they're working hard to make things better for FM12). The canadian NT is surprisingly good though

Wellington/NZ is a nice challenge if you don't mind playing in a small league with (very) little money like A-League, the most annoying thing is Wellington are the only club in australia with no youth squad (they seem to produce decent regens though). Managed to win everything in first season with them (H)

Another one could be Andorra, as they have a club playing in spanish system I believe 4th or 5th tier anyway a non-playable league. Maybe you can holiday 2-3 years and see if they get promoted, or use a custom database with spanish lower leagues. Might be interesting to try

Let me know if you start a story with one of these clubs/countries and I'll have a look :)

your options are Toronto/Canada and Wellington/New Zealand. As a fan of this kind of challenges I played with both of them and I can tell you Toronto/CAN could have been fun, unfortunately the MLS is bugged, poorly implemented and gets almost unplayable long term (I heard they're working hard to make things better for FM12). The canadian NT is surprisingly good though

Wellington/NZ is a nice challenge if you don't mind playing in a small league with (very) little money like A-League, the most annoying thing is Wellington are the only club in australia with no youth squad (they seem to produce decent regens though). Managed to win everything in first season with them (H)

Another one could be Andorra, as they have a club playing in spanish system I believe 4th or 5th tier anyway a non-playable league. Maybe you can holiday 2-3 years and see if they get promoted, or use a custom database with spanish lower leagues. Might be interesting to try

Let me know if you start a story with one of these clubs/countries and I'll have a look :)

Great thanks, I think I'll try to download some Lower Spanish leagues and attempt the Andorran one as that could be a challenge. I'll let you know if i start a story. Thanks again.

Great thanks, I think I'll try to download some Lower Spanish leagues and attempt the Andorran one as that could be a challenge. I'll let you know if i start a story. Thanks again.

I just checked and can confirm FC Andorra plays in 7th tier so that would be an epic challenge! Good luck!

giving this a start now. think i'm going to stick at it and keep at it till fm12! shall post updates accordingly!