The Great San Marino Challenge & Discussion Thread

hmmmm people arent we going a bit off topic here lol

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

not been able to play my 2nd season yet due to loads of back log at work im a printer so can be busy as **** at times and look after 2 kids so finding it hard to slot in fm at the mo but im looking forward to the new season and hopfully the success will be similar

hmmmm people arent we going a bit off topic here lol

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

not been able to play my 2nd season yet due to loads of back log at work im a printer so can be busy as **** at times and look after 2 kids so finding it hard to slot in fm at the mo but im looking forward to the new season and hopfully the success will be similar

same for me, quite busy with work atm so havent really played FM in last month. Hope to get back to my SM save soon, had a very promising start in serie B!

Decided to have another go at this challenge.

Team: San Marino
Season: 2010/11

League: Serie C2B
Final Position: 1st
Cups: Italian Cup (3rd Qual Rnd), Serie C Cup (Semi-Final), C2 Super Cup (Runner-up)
Average Attendance: 500
Biggest Win: 5-1 verses Cavese
Biggest Defeat: 1-4 verses Grosseto
Top Goalscorer: Roope Riski 37
Most Assists: Guglielmo Vilardo 21
Highest Average Rating: Guglielmo Vilardo 7.60 (35 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Guglielmo Vilardo

ive never played a save as long as this one so ive made san marino the club a superpower :D yet im in 2027 and still only just got my first competitive win with the NT:O some good youth coming through though

heres a few screenshots: View attachment 186086View attachment 186087View attachment 186088View attachment 186085View attachment 186089View attachment 186084
pencil.png

ive never played a save as long as this one so ive made san marino the club a superpower :D yet im in 2027 and still only just got my first competitive win with the NT:O some good youth coming through though

heres a few screenshots: View attachment 186086View attachment 186087View attachment 186088View attachment 186085View attachment 186089View attachment 186084
pencil.png

fantastic career mate and the sammarinese players look awesome esp those strikers! good to see it's possible to get some nice regens for SM, 2027 isn't even that far ;)

could you please post other screenshots of your career? I'd like to see club info, facilities, staff and the overall best eleven! also have some questions about regens in the future :p

well thats me starting my second season now and i think its going to be a hard 1 only time will tell and i just signed andy selva :)

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

out of the 1st round of cup again :(

well thats me starting my second season now and i think its going to be a hard 1 only time will tell and i just signed andy selva :)

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

out of the 1st round of cup again :(

good luck in C1! go andy selva ;)

thinks i need it might release most my team and get a new 1 in lol

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

woohooo 1st game of the league won 4-0 and my main man chetti scored 3 i love that guy lol

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

going to bed now update p 4 w3 d1 l0

and my man chetti has played 4 scored 6 i love him my fav player of the whole game lol

View attachment 188349woooo at last im back to thanks to a free signing just before the the match i just played as ghietti is out inj i brought in a 19 yr old called longo just put him straight in and he scored cant wait to see the 2 both play at same time oh forgot to say it was top i beat 3-1 whom is now 2nd :)

age and wage dont come in to it dude and chietti is my best player this is the second season with him and hes still banging them in near every game i think that his stats talk for themself 11 in 10 and hes only 31 i can get at least 4 seasons out him unless i need to get a better quality of player
keep longo and get rid of chietti as the age and wages are better with longo

age and wage dont come in to it dude and chietti is my best player this is the second season with him and hes still banging them in near every game i think that his stats talk for themself 11 in 10 and hes only 31 i can get at least 4 seasons out him unless i need to get a better quality of player
They are very similar stats wise though and longo has room to improve and 600 less in wages p/w while Chietti is just going to get worse.
Its your game but thats what I would do

Do you guys wait until the national team coach retires or make 2 users so you can retire with one and apply for the job with another ? Also , can you load various players/leagues ?

theres 3 way the 2 which you said and then theres start as the national manager then add and then retire the club manager and appy for the job
Do you guys wait until the national team coach retires or make 2 users so you can retire with one and apply for the job with another ? Also , can you load various players/leagues ?

Back