you can check the 'Game Status' option and see what version you're running. Latest version should be 13.2.1 if I'm not mistaken.

if you use steam online then the game is automatically updated when a new patch comes out. If you play offline you need to go online for steam to update. ME patches are compatible with previous saves so no need to start a new game.

Cheers it's version 13.2.2

View attachment 302314

Finally got a decent San Marino spawn!

But he's also Italian :-/

And he rejects my calls :'(

Majority of your players will especially if they have Italian first. Have to wait until they are 22 or so. Whenever it was last year. Have fun trying to make a team good tclphz!

Tried this on previous FM games but with limited success. Just started this last night. So far so good. The club team seems to have a fairly solid structure and getting players in on loan (Jackson Beckham da Silva, Yago Del Piero, Nemanja Mitrovic, Federico Mattiella, Sergiu Suciu) and signing a few Sammarinese players such as Aldo Junior Simoncini.

National team as always is difficult. Lost to Hungary 3-0 in a friendly, then 4-0 to Ukraine in a WCQ but then a magical moment we scored! Admittedly we lost but it was a narrow 2-1 defeat to Poland in a WCQ.

So, anyone else playing in the SM league? Thought I'd take a different approach this time, but holy **** is it frustrating! Teams are stealing eachother's players left and right because of free amateur contracts. Between that and injuries it's hard to even field a full squad sometimes.

Thanks.

Anyone have any suggestions on others ways to improve national team? The spawns I get generally suck.

I have top youth training, the junior coaching is adequate and have average youth recruitment, seems I can't increase those any more.

FIRST SEASON POSITION
View attachment 303143

Serie C Cup
View attachment 303144

I am not managing to sign great prospects via transfers but there appears to be no rules regarding the quantity of loans you may sign...

I am going to exploit this second season and try save a lot of money and invest in the club.

Anyone got good tips on players to help me mainly in defense and more importantly the CB position.

Cheers!

1 season down 49 to go....

Thanks.

Anyone have any suggestions on others ways to improve national team? The spawns I get generally suck.

I have top youth training, the junior coaching is adequate and have average youth recruitment, seems I can't increase those any more.

there's a confirmed bug with youth candidates reports in FM13, so they will all appear to have limited PA while on trial. You'll need to sign them on a real contract to see their real PA, so some of the prospects might be better than you're led to believe initially.

Last year I made a San Marino guide with a few suggestions to develop club and especially NT, most of the concepts should make sense in FM13 as well. Have a look here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ussion/85285-san-marino-guide-kandersson.html

there's a confirmed bug with youth candidates reports in FM13, so they will all appear to have limited PA while on trial. You'll need to sign them on a real contract to see their real PA, so some of the prospects might be better than you're led to believe initially.

Last year I made a San Marino guide with a few suggestions to develop club and especially NT, most of the concepts should make sense in FM13 as well. Have a look here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ussion/85285-san-marino-guide-kandersson.html

So what you're saying is you may as well hire Stevie Wonder or Ray Charles as your youth scout or head of youth development...?

SI clearly wanting to make the game harder for us.

I just sign all of them anyway on hope for some reason that they'll develop better w/ training facilities. It's only 250 per week, not a big deal.

Trying this for the first time! Got promoted but now struggling in Serie B... anyone else have adailton unavailable for 6 months at the start of the first season for personal reasons??

There's a tick box when choosing team allowing you to manage both, just next to the drop down box where you select a club. Automatically the club only one is ticked i think.