Finally got round to starting this again last night after getting bored of my other saves. I got to the quarter finals of the 2028 World Cup on last years game so I am hoping to go even further this year. Also added a second manager to take charge of Cosmos in the CS so I'm hoping to improve the Sammarinese league as well. For the manager of Cosmos I used the name Raffaelle D'Aniello after my star striker on last years game who had over 100 caps and around 70 goals. My targets for the first season are;
San Marino (club) - Promotion, simple as that.
San Marino (national team) - Try not to get beat by more than 6 goals and score at least 1 goal in qualifying.
Cosmos - Hopefully win the league to have a go at the Champions League 1st qualifying round. Couldn't care less about the Coppa Titano.

does any one know of any other nations I can try this with ? prefefrably not andorra as its already been done

does any one know of any other nations I can try this with ? prefefrably not andorra as its already been done

Vaduz/Liechtenstein in Switzerland; Wellington/New Zealand in Australia; Canadian teams in MLS; Welsh teams in England. Tried all of them in my FM career ;)

I'm starting this now, any advice on who to sign???

From my brief experience and other people's screens:

Goalkeeper: Sereni
Defenders: Diagouraga, Lorenzi, Stendardo, Zavagno
Midfielders: C.Zanetti, Bedin, Allegretti
Attackers: Robson Ponte, Adailton, Rabito

also check for loans even from Serie A clubs

Vaduz/Liechtenstein in Switzerland; Wellington/New Zealand in Australia; Canadian teams in MLS; Welsh teams in England. Tried all of them in my FM career ;)
cheers goning to try it with a team from liechtenstein

What about Cardiff and Wales?

Edit: Whoops, I'm stupid and can't read...

Last edited:
how can i put those kits that were created by berry92 into my game?

Going to try this challenge later, who are the best players/staff to sign?

Just started this today and won both first competitive games - beat Moldova 1-0!

Not sure how to get an image up - any help?

Last edited:
I was wondering if you guys had any good tips for season 2 in serie B? As far as player transfers go.

I think it may be about time I gave this challenge a go :)