Will Kenny Be Kept On By The 'Pool At The End Of His 6th Month Contract

• Yes

Votes: 98 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
ssnhdblue-800_2492584.jpg

Dalglish: 'We Will Continue To Spend In January!'

With just two months before the transfer merry-go-round that is the winter window opens, Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish has played his hand early claiming 'there is money there for additions in January.' stating that he has been given 'assurances' by Liverpool owners NESV that should he need the money it will be there. Rumours are already beginning to circulate that intrest will be re-ignited in Aston Villa duo Stephen Warnock and Ashley Young as well as many papers claiming that Newcastle local 'bad boy' Andy Carroll could be heading to Anfield. Dalglish only had this to say on the three mentioned players. 'All good players, very good, but it is not in my principles to comment on transfer targets before they are signed sealed and delieverd.'

Liverpool favourite John Aldrige told SkySports news that, 'Kenny is using this to spur the three players on to perform well over the next two months.'

Andy+Carroll.jpeg

Liverpool set to bid for Newcastle Star?

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Taking questions for next talksport interview :)

If anyone can think of any possible story lines/twists then pm me :) will help the story develop

mate you should upload a save from when u started in january and stuff as a challenge for other fmbase members cause i for would enjoy taking on this challenge also!

mate great story
i think you should let torres go in jan to make it a bit harder, but just dont sell him to the chavs
it made me sick hearing the news today and if you let him go in your story, i dont think i could handle it if you let him go to the chavs again
i'd have to stop following :p

great story...best one ive read on fm base yet.
what roles do you play gerrard and meireles in centre midfield?

Don't mind me using a similar layout as yours Ollie? BTW sell Torres he's only scored 12 in 55 in my 2 seasons at Anfield I think you should buy Aguero he's class.

Don't mind me using a similar layout as yours Ollie? BTW sell Torres he's only scored 12 in 55 in my 2 seasons at Anfield I think you should buy Aguero he's class.

noo feel free best read IMO

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

cheers for the comments fellas keeps me going!

yeh im excited to see who i can attract in January

whens next update mate been following and contine to good job so far keep going :)

Looking forward to January window allready haha

btw, what role do you play Charlie Adam in??, I have him but not been all the effective so far

There will be one later and either advanced playmaker or central midfielder support, tried at deep lying playmaker like in real life but his passing stats and that are an embarrassment compared to real life

There will be one later and either advanced playmaker or central midfielder support, tried at deep lying playmaker like in real life but his passing stats and that are an embarrassment compared to real life

Cheers, like I said, ive got him on my game, but cant get the best out of him just now, which is pretty annoying lol

great story lnspired me to do my own :D its not very popular :( oh well