The King is Dead! Long Live King Kenny...

Will Kenny Be Kept On By The 'Pool At The End Of His 6th Month Contract

• Yes

Votes: 98 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
Great updates, each one seems to get better. Loved the Bramble storyline, I think its stuff like that which really gets people hooked! I am busy all weekend but I look forward to reading a bunch of updates on Monday!

Well this is kinda embarrassing :P I just dropped my FM game and read this and I have to say it was more entertaining than the actual game!

Well this is kinda embarrassing :P I just dropped my FM game and read this and I have to say it was more entertaining than the actual game!

Haha some compliment mate cheers

This is truely awesome! love the writing style!!

Cheers once again mate, try to make it as realistic to inside the kings mide as possible

Great update mate,doing well so far. Really like your style of writing and im going to use some of your ideas if you dont have a problem with that. If you had a chance could you swing by and have a look at my story and tell me how to improve it? Looking forward to the next udate.
Glad to see you showed Bramble who the better team was mate ;)

well now, with suarez signing and torres submitting a transfer request, there now are some similarities between real life and this story. i can only hope that real life mirrors this. continued great updates.

I have just sat and read from start to finish. It is the best (by a mile) story I have ever read on here.Please continue it until FM12 comes out or when you finish this staart a new one and write it the way you have written this one. Its amazing.

You inspired me to start one. Please have a look at it and give me a few hints and tips if possible to make it better

Cheers for the comments guys, been swamped with coursework/exams and work but I'll get a few updates in today :)

ive read this from start to finish and ive been hooked nice story mate

Whens the next update mate, just watching transfer deadline day Liverpool doing some business, getting me in the mood for another update to read lol

yeh same just writing now :)

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Following the Blackpool game we had a long break, i was excited about a trip to Cardiff with the lads, The Cardiff City stadium would be rocking, and i knew the adrenaline would be racing through the Cardiff players and in no way would be an easy win. heading into the game i was informed of our new club record of thirteen straight wins.

Reina
G.Johnson Agger D.Wilson Mattock
Diarra
Meireles Zuculini
Kuyt - - - - - - - - Suarez
Torres

With injuries and suspensions i had to swap a few players in the squad. pre-match the comments coming from the Cardiff was that they really feared the forward pace, so i unusually told my players to ping the ball in behind and let Fernando, Dirk and Luis chase in behind.

Cardiff 2-1 Liverpool
Wittingham (18) Taylor (42) Agger (33) Torres (Red Card, 2)

Dalglish_TORRESblogPIC_bett.jpg

I was unbelivebly dissapointed with the sides display. Fernando's red card came due to a horror challenge just two minutes in. it deserved it, and i vented my frustration too the press boys after. 'I'm appauld by the display, and Fernando's tackle, it has no place in the game. The boys have had that bite this year, that extra edge and today they played like aload of nancy boys, trust me training will be hard leading into the Mallorca trip this week and then before Nottingham. They will never put a similar display in whilst im in charge of the club again.'

The following monday i woke up to a story i could hardly believe.

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Skrtel And Torres Come To Blows Following Spaniards Red Card!

FourFourTwo.Com has today exclusively revieled that following Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish's team talk at the weekend Fernando Torres and Martin Skrtel engaged in a fight after the spaniard struck out with a horror tackle away at Cardiff. The spaniard had been slapped with a three match ban before slapped by his team mate. Liverpool have neither confirmed or denied the story, but this is sure to anger Dalglish who had managed to secure thirteen straight wins before the crushing defeat in Wales. Morale appeared high at the club but these latest reports paint the picture of a rocky ship.

50571-liverpools-fernando-torres-r-celebrates-with-martin-skrtel-l.jpg

Note: This story was in no way infused by Fernando's latest transfer request and move :( !!

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

little taster more to follow now :D

img585844099fa99b3f1.jpg

The following week, we had a tricky game away in Mallorca, myself and Thommo came to the conclusion that taking the players out early after the defeat to Cardiff and the subsequent news reports. It was a brilliant idea, a great way to re-bond the players. However if the players thought for one second it would be a take it easy week in the Mallorca sun. They were wrong. I put them through their paces some brutal exercises to try and crack the players into some form of punishment over such a limp display.

3761563530_218d1144e0_z.jpg

europa-league.jpg

As that evening was a Europa League game i continued my policy of putting in some of the lesser 2nd string lads, however kept Fernando, he was due to serve a suspension in the league so needed these games to maintain some kind of form.

Reina
G.Johnson Carragher Agger Koncheskey
Zuculini
Cole Adam
Kuyt - - - - - - - - SWP
Torres

There were plenty of players who needed some form going into the premierleague weekend ecspecially Shaun and Charlie.

Mallorca 0-1 Liverpool
Kuyt (pen 70)

Dirk-Kuyt-007.jpg

It was a drab game in truth, the match swayed but no one really took the game by the scruff of the neck. Suarez hit the bar witha stunning strike, but it took just a penalty from Dirk to get the win.

Europa Table as of Match Day 3:
Liverpool 9
Mallora 4
Braga 3
Dnipro 1

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

We once again faced a newly promoted side, With Fernando missing but Luis playing so well from the left flank we faced a predicerment on who to play through the middle. Myself Thommo, J and Stevie Clarke sat down with a tactics board for a while, Thommo was keen on bringing in Florin Bratu a summer free transfer deal that was signed by Roy Hodgson the January before i arrived.

bratua.jpg

I was weary of staring Bratu he had never played for the club before, he was a decent technical prospect but at the age of 31 he lacked that edge in pace that Fernando gives us and that people fear. But Thommo new what he was talking about and Steve agreed. So the side i went into the match with looked like this

Reina
Carragher Agger Wilson Mattock
Diarra
Gerrard Meireles
Kuyt - - - - - - - - - Suarez
Bratu

The side was weakend by the injuries and suspensions that come with this time of year after this game we would face just one more league game till novemeber and the grity part of the season from the beginning of November to the beginning of January.

Nottingham Forest 0-2 Liverpool
Bratu (51) Adam (88) Suarez (Red Card 13)

1296310407-charlieadam.jpg

We played very well controlling the tempo. The red card to Luis forced us to change things up, brining Charlie on was a great move as he gave us probally his best game since joining. He played how we all knew he could, and his first competitve goal for the club may free him up to now progress his game to the next level and im excited to see him play over the coming weeks. We had a carling cup game mid week, i would field a group of players that would encaspulate the ideology of the club with younger stars before we faced the daunting prospect of a trip to Goodison Park for the Merseyside Derby.

Back