Will Kenny Be Kept On By The 'Pool At The End Of His 6th Month Contract

• Yes

Votes: 98 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
In your first season how did you get the proper premier division fixtures?

dailymirror.png

This story broke as i stopped off at the newsagents for a coffee on the way to melwood. I was gobsmaked by the images the paper had obtained and sickened by the methods the paper had gone too to get them. As i stormed into the changing rooms as the players readied themselves for the days training i was greated by silence. The room was usually filled with banter but the air was thick with anxiety. The players all turned as i entered i open the door as simply said 'What the **** were you playing at!' I then slammed the door and left the room, leaving J, sammy and Steve to take training for the day.

article-0-0CB540D7000005DC-472_634x392.jpg

The players accused were; Danny Wilson, David N'gog, Paul Koncheskey, Joe Mattock, Jebrin, Franco Zuculini and Jonjo Shelvey. I dragged these lads into the office. 'what were you playing at boys?' 'This does not happen at Liverpool football club you here me! You are representing the club yourselves and me! By all means have a drink, we drank all the time in my day, it kept morale high and we won things so by all means drink, get leathered if you have leave. But not in public. Go to each others houses and drink to your hearts contents but not in clubs and not in bars and treat this club with the respect it deserves. Now get out of my sight.'

These lads reminded me of the infamous spice boys in the Fowler era if these players turned out to be half as good as that group then they could be an exceptional bunch indeed.

Lipton-interview.jpg

Henry: 'We Will Rebuild This Club To Astronomical Heights And We Will Be Leaving Anfield'

Liverpool owner John W Henry has confirmed that NESV will take Liverpool from Anfield with the new ground expected to be at Stanley Park with the name to be continued. Henry also confirmed that there will be big spending 'where required' to rebuild the club to astronomical heights. We want to win another five champions league titles as well as get a first Premier League title by 2013.

new-anfield-carlsberg-anfield.jpg

Stadium plans for the New Anfield

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Great update mate, will there be more today ?

yepp mate will get some matches up now

carling-cup-logo.png

We travelled down to London to face watford away in the Carling Cup, the league was now getting serious we sat 2nd with 10 games gone and the papers were talking about a league challenge. I told the press i wasnt thinking about it, but the thought of lifting that elusive league title for the club was beginning to cross my mind. To do that would be a squad effort a 2nd and third string for cups and the first team playing their hearts out in the league fixtures.
I fielded my second string and youth side hoping they would you their immature flair to dominate the champiionship side.

Reina
Derby Skrtel Wilson Mattock
Spearing
Lodeiro Suso
Wright-Phillips - - - - - - - - - Eccleston
Texeira

Watford 1-0 Liverpool
Troy Deeney (56)

0,,10400~9082652,00.jpg

It was a poor result from the lads, guys like Suso looked promising but maybe playing them all together might have meant they were out of their depth.

Following this game we headed back into the league. The situation going into the derby was as follows:

leaguetable5.png

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

What do we think about a proposed move to a new Anfield?

The Kop was clearly in the mood for the derby today, we had been training so hard all week, alot of the youngsters were trying to make up for their previous mis-demioners.
Clarke-and-Dalglish-300x198.jpg

Myself and Steve thought long and hard before chosing the side. With Fernando missing we were stuck between Luis and David N'gog. We also had to decided between technique and width. Alexis was missing so we opted for the technical and chose the following side.

Reina
Johnson Carragher Agger Koncheskey
Diarra
Meireles Gerrard
Kuyt - - - - - - - - - - - Cole
Suarez

super_sunday_logo.jpg

The ground was enchanting, and was abviously a terrifying place for the opposition to come, Anfield is never the sort of place away teams want to come and when Everton come to town the tempretaure is raised even further. Fields of Anfield Road blared from the Ally Road end to The Kop. This for me is my proudest part of my time at liverpool featuring in the clubs second most famous song for me is the greatest tribute to my career. To look up and see the banner of me with the greats like Shankley and Paisley almost sent me into floods right there.
0EE9A93C-F614-9C8D-41BA7E48300BF0DB.jpg

Liverpool 3-1 Everton
Suarez (2) Wright-Phillips (65) N'Gog (90+1) Baianio (61)

61544504-liverpools-ngog.jpg

N'Gog celebrates injury time match cealer.

For me this is our biggest game of the season, almost on par with United but this is inter-city. I was absolutley delighted i got the biggest round of applause and Dalglish chants, i tear came to my eye. I was so proud of my lads.

Last edited:
How did you manage to build new stadium wont even come up with the option and im in the second season aswell (think your in the second season)

what is the club balance

ooh and love the story

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

January- buy lucas from sau paulo
I got him for 4.5mil and he is a wonderkid

It hasnt been built mate, its just a mock up interview with a owner outlining his vision :)