The King is Dead! Long Live King Kenny...

Will Kenny Be Kept On By The 'Pool At The End Of His 6th Month Contract

• Yes

Votes: 98 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
You know when you've got a ****** great team when Steven Gerrard of all players may struggle to get into the side.

Great update :) Playing a younger side didnt work for me in cups for Chelsea :L went out in league cup quarters to blackburn and fa cup 5th round to reading.

Great update again as usual

allready looking forward to the next one haha!

keep up the good work

story just keeps getting better and better and btw how do you get the pictures to stay big cause when i upload them they just shrink and its so annoying

story just keeps getting better and better and btw how do you get the pictures to stay big cause when i upload them they just shrink and its so annoying
upload to imageshack or another image hosting site

Will get an update in later on going for some birthday drinks then there will be one up between half 9 and 10 :)

7302.jpg

The Blackburn game i saw as a success we played well we battled hard and in the end came away with the win and that is the most important thing. Our next game at the weekend was a home match against Sunderland. Under Steve Bruce they had been a vastly improving side. I was astonished where they finished last year for that club 5th was the stuff their dreams are made of, and once again they improved in the summer. I was all geared up for a tough game, but i was hoping our pass and move style that had troubled so many teams so far would be able to play a hardworking team of the park. I assumed heading into the game that Steve and his side would have the same respect for the might of this club and the power it holds. I was shocked when i woke up and read the comments Titus Bramble had published in the Sun the day before the game.

The%2Bsun%2Blogo.jpg

Bramble: 'Liverpool Are A Poor Side, With Two Decent Players, And I'm Going To Kick Torres Off The Pitch!

Sunderland defender Titus Bramble has claimed that Liverpool are a 'poor side' and that only Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard are 'decent' players, Bramble then went on to say. 'Yes Fernando is decent, but i can out mark him, i'll simply kick him off the pitch.' 'We wont go to Anfield for a draw, we are going for a win i expect a win if i was putting money on id go for 2-0 or 1-0 to us.'
Kenny Dalglish has refused to comment on Bramble's comments however Glen Johson tweeted this afternoon 'Titus Bramble should keep his big Fuc$$£g mouth shut, concentrate on his own game as he's been horses$$t this season.'

titus-bramble.jpg

I was furious with these comments, who does he think he is? Titus has so far achieved nothing in his career literally nothing! many players in my squad had one the FA Cup last year, some a few years again before that and a couple even a Champions League trophy. A sent Steve Bruce a text 'What is Bramble playing at?' i recieved no reply.

As we headed into the game i needent give a team talk the article spoke for itself i'd put a copy on every players seat in the dressing room as well as pinning one on the mirror, they could forget their hairstyles and concentrate on crushing an opponent the way we use to be. 'The Sun printed this to get up our noses, they have ****$$d this club over before, they're attempting now and they'll do it again. But we have to stand up against them and Titus Bramble, we are unbeaten, we will keep it that way and we will crush Sunderland, now go out there and show Titus Bramble just how poor a player he is and how good you all are!'

I tried to give Fernando all the ammunition he needed, Stevie was back but was to sit on the bed to begin with.

Reina
Johnson Carra Agger Koncheskey
Diarra
Meireles Adam
Kuyt Sanchez
Torres

Liverpool 3-0 Sunderland
Torres (18,90) Meireles (68)

article-1327570-0BF49E4D000005DC-894_306x423.jpg

A stunning performence from the lads, clearly motivated by Brambles comments Fernando was extroadinary, on scoring his second goal he revealed an under t-shirt stating 'not bad for a decent player' Fernando was booked for provoking Bramble with this after his goal. A stunner from Merieles capped off the game, we headed out to the Ukraine in the week and i was stuck with the predicerment of resting the first teamers for Blackpool at home the following weekend or giving players like Stevie G some match time to find form and fitness.

This was the complete performence from the guys charlie and Raul ran the midfield Stevie was set to return but on this form he'll struggle to find a space in the side. Fernando is showing his deadliest form once again, and i tipped Jeff Shreaves afterwards that 'i'd put my mortegage on him winning the golden boot.'

Last edited:
ermm, you seemed to have posted the same match twice? anyway, good update! :)

Great update once again

I now strangely find myself hating Titus Bramble though haha!

foto_airoport_borispol.jpg

We travelled into a small airport in the Ukraine and we were greeted by a mass of fans, our club really did reach all of the far reaches of the world during our success in the 70's an 80's, but for me the travelling brought one of the highlights of the season. We travelled with the fans on the plane. There was only one cabin no first or econemy class, and it was a brilliant experience. The fans sang from John Lennon to Dnipro, they asked questions and asked for autographs it was a surreal experience for many of the players, and for some of the new lads, if they didnt already know they knew what the club was about now.

We flew into an absolutley freezing Ukraine the temperatures were mind blowing. as we pulled up to the ground I picked the side in my head, i had half decided to field players who could better deal with the cold, in chosing the scottish lads, but i just wanted players to rest and to give Stevie an extra few days rest. Fernando hadnt even travelled with us to the dissapointment of the newly crowned 'Kenny's barmy army' who were on our plane.

Stadion_Dnipro_New_Stadium.jpg

Reina
Johnson Agger Wilson Mattock
Zuculini
Shelvey Adam
Wright-Phillips Lodeiro
Suarez

I told the players before hand to go out and impress me and book a place in the first XI for themselves for the coming weekend

Dnipro 1-2 Liverpool
Olexander Gladkyi (11) Suarez (16,24)

ajax-amsterdam-paok.jpg

We took a while to get going here, in -3 conditions the players clearing took time to get going, but an unexpected goal from Dnipro raised the volume and temperature, Luis was on top form again netting two for us. He has been going toe to toe with Fernando in goals to game ratio. I was seriously considering whether to partner the two in a game i considered a home banker.

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Great update once again

I now strangely find myself hating Titus Bramble though haha!

Haha ive never been a fan!! i'll probs get more people slagging off or supporting the club. we'll see whether that influences you at all haha

9cd0a_Liverpool-FC-Training-Ses-007.jpg

The following weeks training caim with a bit of tuburlence, accusasions had been made about due Cole by a newspaper, they hadnt yet come into the public eye. I spoke top the backroom staff, in perticular Jamie, myself and Sammy were from the old school and thats where we wanted to get the club back too, but Jamie was a modern day footballer and i wanted to know how to take things forward with Joe, before the weekend. But J told me to wait after the home game against Blackpool we had forteen days inbetween our following match at away to Cardiff. So i decided to delay.

Before the game i had chated with Ian about loaning some players out, i was keen to let Danny Pacheco go out for some games but that matter would be resolved in January. I knew that Charlie would be desperate to play however Stevie was fully fit and a side with Gerrard in is a much better side.

Reina
Carragher Agger Wilson Koncheskey
Diarra
Meireles Gerrard
Sanchez - - - - - - -Suarez
Torres

A training ground injury led to Jamie slotting in at right back whereas the continued injury to Fabio and the fatigue set in Joe Mattock from the midweek Ukraine clash meant Paul Koncheskey started

Liverpool 3-0 Blackpool
Torres (10) Meireles (27,90)

1120617968-16012011150428.jpg

We played superbly well, Raul on top of his game once again, his first season was a decent start but now he was looking like a world class central midfieler who could dominate a side.

Last edited:
Back