Will Kenny Be Kept On By The 'Pool At The End Of His 6th Month Contract

• Yes

Votes: 98 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
I don't even support Liverpool, but that story made me chukle. That's how good it is. Best read I have had in few weeks ;). Great job.

great story, just finished reading through the whole thing, I will defo follow from now on, keep up the good work!

Sorry for the lack of updates today, I've been major busy. I'll deff get as many in tomorrow as possible cheers for the the support and summer if you read through the thread I've said how like 3 times :)

I woke up on the 25th of May, i was nervous, more nervous than i'd ever been. I woke up with texts from the two Jamies Redknapp and Carra. 'Good luck Gaffer.' Carra's said, 'No worries boss, you'll be offered a big contract' was Jamie's response. But in truth i was nervous. I pulled out of the house and headed off to Anfield. I had Talksport on in the car, Mike 'porky' Parry and Andy Townsend were disscussing me on the air. They were calling today Liverpool's 'judgment day' either the right or wrong step. I didnt see it so black and white, i knew the owners and players were keen and if they went with me or anyone else. I was half tempted to ring in and let them know, but i just turned over i was fully focused on getting my plea for the club right.

1157123911_1043.jpg

I was close to Anfield and running a little early, I heard a bus from my phone, i was thinking this will be another good luck message from one of the lads, but then i saw it was from Tom Werner. 'Meeting canceled, will have to be re-arranged for Saturday, and you will have to come to Boston, will ring you with the details.'

Words couldnt describe the anger, i had handled my self with such dignity over the last 6 months, and this is all i recieve is one text on what has been built as the biggest day in the clubs recent history, the direction of the club. I got home and news began to filter through to the news networks about what had happened and they had all sorts of theories.

SportsNews_354x200.jpg_1108775535.jpg

Dalglish Meeting Canceled: Sky Sources: Meeting Canceled Due To J.Henry 'Not Having The Heart To Release Dalglish.'

A shocking revalation from our contacts in Boston, USA have stated that the Liverpool owners NESV canceled todays meeting as John W Henry didnt have the heart to tell Liverpool legend Kenny Dalglish that the board had voted to release him. In a boardroom vote it is reported that Dalglish's removal had been passed 5-2, with head member Henry one of the two who had voted against the dismissal off Dalgslish.

I couldn't believe this as i sat at home, this cant possibly be true i thought, myself and John had an explosive but good solid relationship. He knew he could tell me anything, so if this news was true why didnt he tell me, my nerves and excitment had now turned to anger, i couldnt wait to get out to Boston and find out what this was all about. As i went to nod off after what was a highly emotional and stressful day i recieved a text from Stevie G. 'Dont listen to a Fuc*$£g word boss, i'll walk to training with you on my back everyday if i have too.'

Another great gesture of support. Role on the weekend.

It wasnt the way i planned it that day at Donald Trumps invitational. At the time i didnt think i wanted the job full time, but now it had engulffed me, 24/7 i was living and breathing the club. I've had ups and downs over the six months. Today was absolutley huge, i was so angry when the board had canceled the meeting. I was on the flight to Boston and i told myself, im coming back Liverpool manager no matter what i will be in charge of the club i love.

Massachusetts-Boston.jpg

I arrived in Boston, it just had the feeling of a special city, just like Liverpool there was an awe. I was told to meet the NESV members at Fenway Park at half 5. I pulled up to the ground, which once again could have comparisons drawn with Liverpool and Anfield. It too was special and streaked in history.

12177926490fen.jpg

As i got out the car John Henry greeted me all smiles, his mood was in stark contrast to the media reports. I saw the media frenzy outside though, they could have a field day with this photo, so i quickly shook John's hand and moved inside.

It really was similar to Anfield, the history, the great moments in the club up the spiral stairs to the boardroom. The board were sat there like a fireing squad 7 men on one side of the table, myself on the other. With two men on a skype hook up via video conferance. I was tense and nervous, the season review and board meeting began. They were all complimentary towards me, they were impressed by my repaul with the players as well as the final league placing and FA Cup, i was getting very excited at this point, and then ...... 'But' i sunk, i knew, i just knew. 'We want someone younger Ken.' 'someone who can grow with the squad and the youth philosiphy we are trying to impliment here.' I was heartbroken, that was it. Over i thanked them for the opportunity and there i was whisked away to a hotel room for the weekend. I had that job it was there, then in two minutes took away from me i felt so sick.

liverpool-john-lennon-airport-_460-266578977.jpg

I arrived back at John Lennon, in the early hours of the morning, to escape the media and fan frenzy. By now i assumed news had filtered through to England and the fans, i knew id have their support but i didnt know how much until i turned the tele on when i got in.

Liverpool Fans Riot And Protest Over Removal Of Dalglish:

Liverpool fans have once again taken to the streets today to vent their frustration over the removal of Legend Kenny Dalglish. Liam Evans head of the supporters trust said. 'It's absurd and a disgrace, we wont stop protesting till Kenny is re-enstated. We removed Hicks and Gillet and we wont stop until the King is back.

image-1-for-gallery-liverpool-fc-supporters-stage-protest-march-against-the-club-s-american-owners-447176558.jpg

Evans went on to say: 'It doesnt matter who comes in, there will be no support from the fans or players for the new man, its simple bring Kenny back. We've had over 200,000 fans sign up to a petition to abandon the first game of the season if the King is not put back on his rightful place of the liverpool thrown.

liverpool-protest460.jpg

If there's any change in Dalglish's position at liverpool, you'll hear it here first

Last edited:
:( is this the end? one of the best if not THE best story running at the moment

Brilliant story so far, hope its not over before its really got going though! :(

Bring Back KING KENNY! lol

SportsNews_354x200.jpg_1108775535.jpg

Sky Sources: NESV To Reconsider Removal Of Dalglish

Sky Sources are today suggesting that NESV are going to reverse their decision to remove Kenny Dalglish, this story has come from chairman Tom Werner not owner John W Henry. 'It is of serious consideration too us.' 'kenny brought alot last year, we wanted a young up and coming manager, but on reflection maybe Kenny is the best choice for the job right now.'

henry-werner-300-928117824.jpg

I came home from a meal with Jamie Redknapp to this. I hadnt a call or heard anything off it, but my pasion for the club was there, i stayed up to the early hours of the morning staring at my phone waiting for the elusive call from the Americans. It didnt come ....

I woke up and i was once again splashed all over the red tops. 'Cant Stop Looking Back' and 'NESV Plea To Bring Back King Ken'
The fire in my belly for the job was really burning again. Myself and John had maintaned a good relationship through this all, i was thinking whether or not to pick up the phone and ring him, to find out what was going on. As i picked it up, it began to ring. 'Kenny, you there.' 'hi yeh' 'it's Tom Werner, i'm guessing you've read the reports.' 'yeh i've had why would you like me to release a denial statement?' 'no not at all Kenny, we'd like you to come to Anfield if you can?' 'Yeh sure deffinetly tom i'd love to' 'if you could get here as soon as that'd be great thanks.' 'i'll see you then.'

The dropped and i let out i slight cheer. I was happier than the first time i'd recieved a similar call in the scottish highlands. I changed instantly and set off to Anfield.
3801238731_5a2d405a20.jpg

The seen at Anfield was incredible, the car struggled to get through, there was a larger crowd than i'd seen at some matchdays, all chanting and cheering. The news had filtered through that it had been confirmed that they wanted me to return to the helm of the club for what would effectively be the third time.
As i got out the car i gave a wave and a fist pump to the thousands of fans, this one had been as much as a personal victory as it had been for them. I'm sure without their uproar i wouldnt be back here. I was thrilled as i walked up the famous Anfield stairs i was back!

Kenny-Dalglish-001.jpg