The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
If it's not true, Evra deserve ban. But even if Evra is lying, Suarez is a ****.

Why is he a ****?

Just because he raped your precious little club last year?

If you don't have anything intelligent to say, don't say anything at all.

Along with quite a few players who people think are twats. If players were banned for being twats, Saturdays and Sundays would be very quiet indeed.

Yep I'd like to see a list of players people think are twats. In fact let's pick 5 players from each club you don't like, will post mine soon.

Why is he a ****?

Did you not see his dramatics against Everton?

Or his WC handball?

Yep I'd like to see a list of players people think are twats. In fact let's pick 5 players from each club you don't like, will post mine soon.

Did you not see his dramatics against Everton?

Tbf that was more Atkinsons fault. Yes, Suarez tried to draw the free kick. But don't think he was expecting Rodders getting a red card.

Why is he a ****?

Really ? Whys he a **** ? Sigh.
[video=youtube;tEMtcZ1C7No]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEMtcZ1C7No[/video]
[video=youtube;bzj1wfn1-6Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzj1wfn1-6Y&feature=related[/video]
[video=youtube;QhF8mEQ9Rek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhF8mEQ9Rek&feature=related[/video]

If only you could ban a player for being a ****, Suarez would never play.

Then neither would Assou-Ekotto or Adebayor, seriously should never be allowed to play. This big anti-Suarez thing is annoying now, he's a quality player with a great attitude. Don't get me wrong, his dramatics annoy the large majority of red fans, most of us don't condone it and if he stamps it out of his game then it can only be a good thing.

No-one gives Drogba this sort of stick and he's much worse than Suarez and has been for years.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

[video=youtube;bzj1wfn1-6Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzj1wfn1-6Y&feature=related[/video]

Hahaha absolutely loved that! The amount of videos of United players being dicks would be never ending, your point is kind of void mate.

Really ? Whys he a **** ? Sigh.
[video=youtube;tEMtcZ1C7No]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEMtcZ1C7No[/video]
[video=youtube;QhF8mEQ9Rek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhF8mEQ9Rek&feature=related[/video]

Then Rooney should be banned for being a **** aswell. Gotta ba fair for all.

A lot of Pool fans conveniently forget that Suarez bit someone on the field of play. Strange really, considering how toothy the little **** is.

If people could be banned for being a ****, hardly any of you would still be on this forum.

Glad to see level headed thinking here

Indeed. Although it is a very awkward situation, the sort of situation that makes you want neither party to be wrong.

At the end of the day, Evra has a lot to lose. If he is fined and banned for not being able to prove his claim then he will forever be known as the guy who plays the race card, he will get slaughtered. I don't want to see that. I can't really see the public caring too much if Suarez is actually guilty of racism, it's sad but true. Anyway, hopefully this doesn't come to light and we move on.

Last edited:
If only you could ban a player for being a ****, Suarez would never play.
If only we could ban people from the forum that we think are twats.... ;) jk jk

Edit:
Zoomed by Aannddyy

If people could be banned for being a ****, hardly any of you would still be on this forum.

Indeed. Although it is a very awkward situation, the sort of situation that makes you want neither party to be wrong.

At the end of the day, Evra has a lot to lose. If he is fined and banned for not being able to prove what he did then he will forever be known as the guy who plays the race card, he will get slaughtered. I don't want to see that. I can't really see the public caring too much if Suarez is actually guilty of racism, it's sad but true. Anyway, hopefully this doesn't come to light and we move on.

Indeed, though you could only fine him, if it was proved he was lying. And contrary to public he doesnt have a record of it, so it does make you wonder. But agreed, much rather it didnt come to light. Not the kind of thing we want to be talking about. Dodgy sending offs and bad tackles, but not this

Chokopop, ffs, read my post before quoting it. I said if Evra is right, Suarez should be banned.
Suarez got banned for kicking, biting etc. So did Rooney. Yes, Rooney is a ****, but Suarez is even bigger.
Hahaha absolutely loved that! The amount of videos of United players being dicks would be never ending, your point is kind of void mate.
He pulled Rafaels hair. Can you give me explanation for that ? Yes, we had few dicks, but Suarez beats them all. Great player with terrible behavior. And still, you ignored when he bites Bakkal. Open your eyes bud.
Just for being a ****, no, but if he does something like Suarez or Rooney ( kicking a player), then yes.

Whatever the case is, if Evra is right, I'll think Suarez should be banned for a fair few matches. Racism doesn't belong in football. If Suarez is right, Evra should get a ban for using the "race card". Simple as that.

Whatever the case is, if Evra is right, I'll think Suarez should be banned for a fair few matches. Racism doesn't belong in football. If Suarez is right, Evra should get a ban for using the "race card". Simple as that.

That will send out a good message to players who've been racially abused but can't prove it.

In every Era there are controversial players about.
Maradona, Cantona, Roy Keane, Henry, Bellamy, Suarez....

Also calling a player a black **** or whatever is no worse than the controversy of the moment.
We have many players who are cheating on their wives/partners.
In my eyes this is just as bad as racism and our players are showing a poor example to all kids who idolise them.

Think of it this way, If you were of a different ethnicity than most others in an area, would you rather they call you something racist or sleep with your missus? I for one would rather be called names than that.

Anyway this is slightly off topic so please get back to the topic this thread was intended for or it will be closed.

If you wish to talk about where football has gone wrong or the racism in it set up a new thread

That will send out a good message to players who've been racially abused but can't prove it.

So, if Suarez is right, Evra should just walk away? That just sends out a message to the players that they can say they've been racially abused without getting punished if it's wrong.

Its not that simple, lets say hypothetically Suarez said it, but it cant be proved ie audio not caught. does that mean Evra should be banned? of course not. He should only be banned if there is evidence he made it up, same way that Suarez should only be banned if there is evidence he said it. What liverpool want with their stance is ridiculous, you cant have someone banned when evidence is inconclusive

In every Era there are controversial players about.
Maradona, Cantona, Roy Keane, Henry, Bellamy, Suarez....

Also calling a player a black **** or whatever is no worse than the controversy of the moment.
We have many players who are cheating on their wives/partners.
In my eyes this is just as bad as racism and our players are showing a poor example to all kids who idolise them.

Think of it this way, If you were of a different ethnicity than most others in an area, would you rather they call you something racist or sleep with your missus? I for one would rather be called names than that.

Anyway this is slightly off topic so please get back to the topic this thread was intended for or it will be closed.

If you wish to talk about where football has gone wrong or the racism in it set up a new thread

Oh **** no.

Do not get into the 'Well yeah that's bad, but this is worse.' debate, it's ignorant and offensive.

So, if Suarez is right, Evra should just walk away? That just sends out a message to the players that they can say they've been racially abused without getting punished if it's wrong.

just becuase it could be inconclusive doesnt mean suarez is right thats the point.

Back