The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Klopp on Pogba and Ibrahimovic
“When they’re in your team they are going to be tough to play and not worst team than last year, for sure.”

GettyImages-592206190.jpg

Wjinaldum not ruled out? Thank God for that, the 'Pool fans on Twitter can lay off a little with the conspiracy claims that the Dutch gaffer purposely wanted him to pick up an injury for his son Daley & United's purposes, hahah heard them all now :D Love some of these footy excuses, from both sets of fans.

Wjinaldum not ruled out? Thank God for that, the 'Pool fans on Twitter can lay off a little with the conspiracy claims that the Dutch gaffer purposely wanted him to pick up an injury for his son Daley & United's purposes, hahah heard them all now :D Love some of these footy excuses, from both sets of fans.

Frigging embarrassing idiots. Said time and again there's a massive distinction to be made from your average Internet fan to one who actually goes the game.

Though that said when a player tells you at half time he's not right and feeling something you don't send him back out to worsen it. Even less so as an International manager. Blind was wrong there.

[video=youtube;Rhh9NV-nshk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhh9NV-nshk[/video]

Is it just me who hates the way this is being promoted by the likes of Sky calling it Red Monday and jesus... Blood Red Rivalry... that's just even worse.

Is it just me who hates the way this is being promoted by the likes of Sky calling it Red Monday and jesus... Blood Red Rivalry... that's just even worse.

I don't let simple things bother me.

Another boss weekends results for the Champions elect.

With the the worst side the North West to come on Monday.

Life is good.

Haven't noticed

EDIT

What the **** is star sports hahaha

Johnny Evans has reached the first yellow card limit for a ban so he's out of next Sat'day teatimes game.

One less alehouse yard dog the archaic ******* Pulis can utilise from a set play or have kicking anything that moves.

Jose Mourinho was already on his feet and heading for the exit by the time he responded to the last question of the day.

'So do Jurgen Klopp’s touchline theatrics bother him? Or even remind him of himself as a younger man?'

‘I’m on the touchline to try to coach,’ replied the Manchester United manager, stopping briefly to answer the question. ‘I’m not on the touchline to …’ As his words trailed off, Mourinho’s hands took over, flapping in the air.

The message was clear. No, he is definitely not a fan of Klopp’s histrionics. But, then again, the Liverpool manager knows that already.

Oh how short a memory we have. Wasn't you then huh running down the touchline at OT for Porto celebrating like a loon? Or the same at Anfield your second go around with Chelsea in '13/'14?

Keep on trying lid. The crazy one's not arsed.​

To be fair the press keep on asking and asking and asking about Klopp, and he's just not arsed talking about him. Particularly in the official press conference the other day.

Cannot wait for tonight. Feels like forever since we last played!

Got the early finish in and tomorrow booked off due to the hangover I will have, especially if we win!

WHEN WE WIN EVEN!

Just hope we pick up where we left off, come on Liverpool!!!

Jose Mourinho was already on his feet and heading for the exit by the time he responded to the last question of the day.

'So do Jurgen Klopp’s touchline theatrics bother him? Or even remind him of himself as a younger man?'

‘I’m on the touchline to try to coach,’ replied the Manchester United manager, stopping briefly to answer the question. ‘I’m not on the touchline to …’ As his words trailed off, Mourinho’s hands took over, flapping in the air.

The message was clear. No, he is definitely not a fan of Klopp’s histrionics. But, then again, the Liverpool manager knows that already.

Oh how short a memory we have. Wasn't you then huh running down the touchline at OT for Porto celebrating like a loon? Or the same at Anfield your second go around with Chelsea in '13/'14?

Keep on trying lid. The crazy one's not arsed.​

He's a right **** isnt he. His "mind games" are starting to get old like his tactics.

Next to no work getting gone today. Just counting down the hours.

cc8b91b66c5da2558d8e5d96a11ec992

Into this shower of _____ Red Men!

Back