The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M

You're gonna hate my weekend.

Get down London around midday tomorrow. Dump the bags at a mates then over Norwood Junction for the Croydon Beer Festival till around 5. Roll into Selhurst the L'pool game. Steady evening. Then over Wembley for the 'Skins game Sunday.

God bless that that extra hour in bed!

How come I was 5"9 at 16 and by the time I was 18 was 6"2...

No idea?
I'm only going from information I got from medical sites.
That's why I said "I believe".
I omitted a question mark though... That changes the tone of my post.

No idea?
I'm only going from information I got from medical sites.
That's why I said "I believe".
I omitted a question mark though... That changes the tone of my post.

Nah mate was just kidding you, I know the reason why but it would be a bit weird to start mentioning puberty on a football forum.

No Grujić or Ings the team tonight for the top the table U-23 clash at City.

Wonder if they'll make the bench. tomorrow? Be surprised in the case of Ings like given how boss Origi and Sturridge were through the week.

So umm, I may be in Birmingham again on the 29th...

*Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge*

;)

Edit: just remembered it was I was in Stoke when I came up to Anfield last time.

Oh, for anyone planning on attending the New Years eve game against City, the union seem to think they may get the kick off time moved to at least the afternoon. And they're hoping to get the game flipped to the day before. I'll be surprised like as TV rules all but the SOS are in talks with the club to put pressure on BT Sport and the PL so we'll see.

Absolutely scandalous to have that at 5:30 PM on old years night. Aside from the fact the buses stop here early so getting back into town will be carnage, there's no train service between Manchester and L'pool that day. Just a replacement bus service which would be a nightmare for City fans.

But hey, since when did the TV company's give a flying F about the match going footie fan?

Oh, for anyone planning on attending the New Years eve game against City, the union seem to think they may get the kick off time moved to at least the afternoon. And they're hoping to get the game flipped to the day before. I'll be surprised like as TV rules all but the SOS are in talks with the club to put pressure on BT Sport and the PL so we'll see.

Absolutely scandalous to have that at 5:30 PM on old years night. Aside from the fact the buses stop here early so getting back into town will be carnage, there's no train service between Manchester and L'pool that day. Just a replacement bus service which would be a nightmare for City fans.

But hey, since when did the TV company's give a flying F about the match going footie fan?

I'm planning on working that one. We should be out about 8pm so won't really ruin my plans for new years if I have any.

Back