The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
**** it Reds! Relaxed too much.

No blame on Karius who's been superb but that's very annoying.

Seriously, if there's a better front three anywhere in the World not called Barcelona than Mane and his two Brazilian mates I want to know of them.

Absolutely brilliant Reds. Keep it going.

796cad7471e28631680f6a70670044f8.jpg

Do you honestly think Liverpool's front 3 forwards are better than Real Madrid's front 3 forwards? You're topping the league in November, Real Madrid have won 2 champions leagues in 3 years. :P

Ronaldo> All them
Bale> All them
Benzema is within the top 5/6 out & out number 9's in the game.

Do you honestly think Liverpool's front 3 forwards are better than Real Madrid's front 3 forwards? You're topping the league in November, Real Madrid have won 2 champions leagues in 3 years. :P

Ronaldo> All them
Bale> All them
Benzema is within the top 5/6 out & out number 9's in the game.

Right here, right now, there's no three playing better outside of Barcelona's.

Again. we'll ***** when this has finished.

..... Benzema is within the top 5/6 out & out number 9's in the game.

Tell that to the people of France who hate the lazy, arrogant ****.

And that's me paraphrasing nicely to how he's viewed in his own Country.

While you boys are discussing which front 3 is the best, I'm just gonna POINT AT THE ******* LEAGUE TABLE and climax. HNNNGGH

Nice work.
Thanks for taking points off one of our rivals for 6th place ;)

Tell that to the people of France who hate the lazy, arrogant ****.

And that's me paraphrasing nicely to how he's viewed in his own Country.

Some of the top liked comments on social media posts throughout the Euro's from French fans were people pleading/wishing France would bury the hatchet with Benzema and just take him back. Benzema is a good striker, if you can name 5 #9's that are without question better then I'd shut up.

When Ronaldo, Bale & Benzema are fit and playing together, only Barca can match that quality of firepower. What I will say is Liverpool probably outdo them in terms of how fluid they are while playing together, but nowhere near match Madrid's quality man for man.

Putting that aside, terrific win once again for Liverpool - looking very dangerous contenders.

If only Daniel can merge into this team.

That's 30 goals scored through 11 League games and our top striker is yet to score!

Mane- 6 goals/ 3 assists. Plus another 2 assists the League Cup.
Bobby- 5 goals/ 5 assits. Plus another goal and assist the League Cup.
Phil- 5 goals/ 7 assists. Plus another goal and assist the League Cup.

Again, I ask who's front three are playing better right now outside of Barcelona's?

Madrid? Behave. If you'd take those three over the relentless movement, work rate, both ends the park, and what they're contributing in goals and assists, without anything else; then you're going off past reputation Rh and then some.

Last edited:
If I was offered Ronaldo, Benzema & Bale over Liverpool's front 3, it'd be no contest. But each to their own. My opinion could change in 2-3 seasons, but until then.

If I was offered Ronaldo, Benzema & Bale over Liverpool's front 3, it'd be no contest. But each to their own. My opinion could change in 2-3 seasons, but until then.

There's only Bale would possibly get in our starting XI right now out of those if that helps. Benzema never would period because he refuses to work for his team.

This L'pool side is playing at a stupendous level right now.

There's only Bale would possibly get in our starting XI right now out of those if that helps. Benzema never would period because he refuses to work for his team.

This L'pool side is playing at a stupendous level right now.

And neither of them would get into the Madrid starting XI.

Back