The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
This match did me for 200 quid wasn't best pleased

On the plus side you're not just now getting home at twenty five past eleven after a long **** drive and even longer day.

Frustrating afternoon. Southampton were even more negative than Utd at Anfield. Which for a home side was quite the impressive feat. And very surprising from them. And in so doing became the only side after Utd to fail to score against us this year. Which is saying little as they barely stepped foot in our half, let alone area, all game. L'pool with more than enough chances to win. The Clyne header the most unbelievable miss to me. Even more so than the two Brazilians, Mané and Can. 99 times out of 100 L'pool win that game comfortably 2 or 3. This was that one time which just leaves you frustrated but more than satisfied with the performance. Particularly in the patience shown to just keep playing football and creating great chances without getting frustrated and panicking.

Thought Klopp got it totally wrong leaving Coutinho out there the full game. He was absolutely goosed by HT. Sturridge would of been better served coming on then. But that was the only negative aside from the spurned glorious chances.

Hard to be annoyed when the inevitable dropped points happen in such a 'good' way with total dominance and all the chances away from home.

13 unbeaten in a row and counting. Moyes next. Anfield expects.

Up the still very impressive in disappointment Reds.

*Edit* Oh yeah Southampton fans, 'Dejan Lovren, he's top of the league!'

Last edited:
Didn't realise we were still top the league until just now.

Spent all evening thinking Citeh were back on top.

Bonus.

Didn't think there was much in the van Dijk challenge on Firmino yesterday but having just seen it back on TV thats a free kick the edge of the box at worst, possibly a penalty, and a certain red regardless for the big Dutchman. Clattenburg was as useless as ever all game both ways so it's no surprise he missed that.

Shrugs, **** happens. That's football. Refereeing decisions tend to even themselves out over the course a season.

Another positive point gained on the road to 19.

I'm disappointed Scouse, not enough verbs in your post today...

These reds, these scintillating, exhilarating, invigorating, goal hungry reds, are on the march to title #19! Soz abar us la, it's a scouse thing (H)

8/10 for the effort?

I'm disappointed Scouse, not enough verbs in your post today...

These reds, these scintillating, exhilarating, invigorating, goal hungry reds, are on the march to title #19! Soz abar us la, it's a scouse thing (H)

8/10 for the effort?

Yup, that would be Kloppo's L'pool. (H).

All that was missing yesterday was the goals.

Least the press was honest: Liverpool what the papers say - 'This really was a battering, a performance of sustained punishment' - Liverpool Echo

Sakho scoring for the U-23's right now.

Can hopefully only aid to someone coming in and buying him January.

*Edit* Finished 2-0 BTW. Ben Woodburn added another with his fourth the U-23's this year. With Everton beating City, there's just 3 points separating Everton, City and L'pool the top three now all having played the same games. Exciting league this one to follow.

Last edited:
The Championship really is Rafa's Newcastle and everybody else.

REALLY hope we meet them the League Cup final should we both make it. That would be perfect. Two games against Newcastle the semi's would be boss occasions like but I'd love him to take a Championship side the final.

The Championship really is Rafa's Newcastle and everybody else.

REALLY hope we meet them the League Cup final should we both make it. That would be perfect. Two games against Newcastle the semi's would be boss occasions like but I'd love him to take a Championship side the final.

Couldn't go today because of work commitments swear I have missed more games than attended this season

Is anyone using A Tactic for Liverpool on this FM17 i have used my own and plenty of others but not doing good , In 6th position and its not right they cannot get into the top spot on a game ! Help me LOL

Good God when will the media stop!

'West Ham Refuse to rule out Sturridge!'

Because like Daniel Sturridge would EVER drop down to someone like West Ham! Just where do they get this ****?

Does he and Klopp need to cut their fingers and write in blood that Sturridge is dead happy at Anfield, Klopp's dead happy with him, he's going nowhere and will be here next season to play a big part?

Just how many MORE times do either have to say it?

[video]https://www.facebook.com/LFCTS/videos/vb.118450714853613/1367262669972405/?type=2&theater&notif_t=like&notif_id=147975977191 7158[/video]

[video=youtube;IZSDvjSEwgw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZSDvjSEwgw[/video]

Back