The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
And Sky can do one with their 'Merseyside vs. Manchester Weekend' bollocks.

Absolutely clueless bellends.

have to say its a bit ott but thats sky for you run by sun reading twats

As cringeworthy embarrassing as the 'Mersey Monday' ***** they promoted the Derby as before Chrimbo.

Not heard any Red or Blue looking at this weekend as 'Merseyside verses Manchester.' They don't have a clue about football fans.

i dont know why thay do it thay never do it with other derbys from around the world thay dont need to hype it

Matip, pulled from the squad??

Yep Back 4 - Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Klavan, Milner.

Last edited:

Greg Johnson– Verified account ‏@gregianjohnson

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Re: Liverpool & Matip, according to Pulis, West Brom were unable to play Allan Nyom due to lack of FIFA clearance. 2 weeks & no response.
6:55 am - 15 Jan 2017
54 RETWEETS26 LIKES.

United had the better chances and if they were more clinical could have won the game. However United were still poor for most of the game only coming to life when Fellaini came on. Really disappointed because the Linesman should have seen that Valencia was offside but hey thats football. Ref was abysmal tho, so many non-fouls that were given as freekicks really disrupted the flow of the game.

Also forgot to mention did we have De gea in goal or was it just Mignolet actually turning up for once.

The second half is what we want from the EPL. Great for us neutrals but I am sure supporters lost some hair.

No mate it's just the officials and the FA in general that have brown noses from glory glory Man United

They weren't so brown nosed when Firmino stayed on the pitch, and Rooney's effort which was palmed behind for a corner, was onside but wrongly ruled off.

Lipton_Kermit.png

Congrats on the point. Fair result. Well done.

They weren't so brown nosed when Firmino stayed on the pitch, and Rooney's effort which was palmed behind for a corner, was onside but wrongly ruled off.

Lipton_Kermit.png

I aint buying into this brown nosing nonsense because it really is childish but Herrera is a little **** who tried to get Firmino sent of by pretending he got punched/pushed in the face. P.s you cant really mention Rooney's shot as it was saved, whilst Valencia's offside resulted in a goal.

Lipton_Kermit.png

Sorry I didn't realise Rooney's effort went in. I also didn't realise Firminho's push was more worthy of a harsher punishment then the 6 fouls Herrera accumulated including the one on on Firminho before the push.

Well done to United for getting the result they wanted I guess.

Liverpool's expected goals were actually higher than United's. 1-1 was about the right result.

These Reds man ......

We've been reading recently on this board how Utd have the best squad the league. The media have made them out to be Champions elect this winning run. L'pool where gonna' get beat comfortably today through a variety of scores dependent on who you read ......

Then these Reds turned up ..... !

For the manager. For themselves. For the fans. And showed this game and this title charge really means something to them.

Missing, in no particular order: Joël Matip in a bureacratic wilderness that is nothing shy of a disgrace. Nathanial Clyne, with an 18 year old rook thrust in for his full PL debut after a mere minute of injury time league service at Middlesbrough. Phil still not ready to start. And Sadio Mané away in far flung Gabon. Not to mention Jordan Henderson on one leg and a 'keeper ridiculed all over the land. Coming off their worst performance alongside Watford under Klopp midweek at Southampton. All, let's not forget, against 'the best squad in the entire league' .....

..... The 'best squad in the entire league' that snatched a late point they probably never should of save for more **** poor officiating from Oliver and his crew. Although far from their best, the massive big ones they showed to more than earn a point that should of been three shows just what these lads and this manager are all about. Thought Trent was superb. Yeah, he had his mistakes. As did most everyone on the pitch. He's 18 and developing. Wijnaldum stood out with an excellent game midfield. Bobby run himself into the ground. Phil scared the life out of Utd when he came on. And Mignolet was superb when he had to be. 5 ..... FIVE of our players ran further than the top working Utd player. These Reds man .....

BTW, is it Utd or have Wimbledon relocated to South Manchester? Hard to tell from that showing. Can't match them football wise. Resort to the hoof ..... Mourinho making an absolute ******* of himself yet again listening to him the car there ..... Only one team attacked and wanted to win apparently. L'pool just defended. That right José? That be the same L'pool that had more shots, more shots on target, more corners and more touches the opposition area? THAT 'defensive' L'pool? Sure Utd will claim to have the better chances but de Gea was far from a bystander.

Oliver a complete joke. I've been praising Herrera the weekend on here but Christ knows how he stayed on the park? Rooney's stamp on Milner was clear when it happened. And I'm told the goal was off but doubtless that wasn't mentioned by Mourinho. Not that he didn't give some poor decisions the other way. Oliver was just ***** period. But the big ones are the costly ones.

70 minutes before the first low life 'Always the Victims' chant. Quite impressive restraint for Utd at OT. And thank you SO much GMP for deciding to have a half hour lock in after you've not bothered with that ***** for the past 4 years. The UBER heated Europa League biggie included. REALLY appreciated and needed that ta.

You're left frustrated as it's Utd but in reality that's a great point gained in the title pursuit. 10 of 17 left at Anfield. All the hard aways done save for City who are imploding faster than an imploding thingie it seems. 7 points with Chelsea at ours in two games time will do very nicely indeed thank you.

Not a bad day all things considered. These Reds .....

Up the Relentless Working, Rebounding Reds!

This day, and all this game, our game, means, was for them. EARNED by them.

Last edited:
For anyone who wants to ask me for betting tips drop me a PM.

Had this conversation in work before..

Not that I think we'll get beat, but I think Mourinho will be his typical **** self and sit back taking the draw. And knowing United they'll have an offside goal being allowed somewhere with the combination of us having a perfectly good goal disallowed.

Back