The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
why would you wish that its not like thay have done anything of note as of late

Gonna' have to get round there for one of those. I was still stuck in the Stanley/ Glenbuck Hotel/ Whatever they're calling themselves today waiting on a lad for a ticket so I missed the welcome. Some of the vids I looked at last night looked boss like.

Strangest sighting the season so far in the pub .... young lad, 16 at most. 'Keepers shirt on, with frigging #13 MANNINGER on his back!

Had to be for a dare surely? Or just dyslexic. Alex Manninger? SERIOUSLY?

I managed to get there last night mate, stood right next to Chris of REDMEN TV. Loved it. I was there for Villareal and Dortmund last year as well. Can't beat it.

why would you wish that its not like thay have done anything of note as of late

NEVER try to understand the delusions of the Ev my friend. It's a SCARY World.

I managed to get there last night mate, stood right next to Chris of REDMEN TV. Loved it. I was there for Villareal and Dortmund last year as well. Can't beat it.

Nice one mate. You're probably on one of their video's then haha!

NEVER try to understand the delusions of the Ev my friend. It's a SCARY World.

Nice one mate. You're probably on one of their video's then haha!

Probably haha. I usually love their channel but after last nights game there are some strange people that have been interviewed. One guy looked as if he'd come from Arsenal TV and threw an LFC scarf on. Was going on about there being a bigger problem at Liverpool that we can't win big games... ******* idiot. Didn't see any of these idiots a month ago when we were on fire. Support us when we win then support us when we lose. Simple as

its the internet mate every 1 seems to lose there **** over nothing these day

its the internet mate every 1 seems to lose there **** over nothing these day

Apart from this guy. He was spot on with his point but **** me, what a depressing thing it is.

[video=youtube;XmNsWzHgxC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmNsWzHgxC8[/video]

Apart from this guy. He was spot on with his point but **** me, what a depressing thing it is.

[video=youtube;XmNsWzHgxC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmNsWzHgxC8[/video]

It's the same everywhere, and only getting worse. Our away support is great, but at home it's depressing to see so many tourists spending half their time on their phone ******* Instagramming and Snapchatting instead of watching the game, ******** about the line for the bog etc. My mate swore at Cahill for backing off and giving loads of space like he had been doing all day and a group of tourists tried to lecture him about his language. We weren't in the family end, we weren't near any kids: these were students in their early twenties ffs. It's basically gentrification, but instead of your favourite curry shop becoming a Starbucks, it;s your ******* club :-/

It's the same everywhere, and only getting worse. Our away support is great, but at home it's depressing to see so many tourists spending half their time on their phone ******* Instagramming and Snapchatting instead of watching the game, ******** about the line for the bog etc. My mate swore at Cahill for backing off and giving loads of space like he had been doing all day and a group of tourists tried to lecture him about his language. We weren't in the family end, we weren't near any kids: these were students in their early twenties ffs. It's basically gentrification, but instead of your favourite curry shop becoming a Starbucks, it;s your ******* club :-/

Its a double-edged sword isn't it. Clubs are happy to court foreign investors for money, sign foreign players and leverage their worldwide fan base to sign lucrative sponsorship and marketing deals. Really the only thing English about the Premier League is its location nowadays. Of course there has been some consequences with the globalization of the Premier League but as with the wider debate, I don't see how we can solve them. Just have to bear it because the benefits definitely far outweigh the costs.

Sorely needed good news Friday! Don't even need to hear Jürgen speak now haha.

Defensive future about to be tied down.

Melissa Reddy– Verified account ‏@MelissaReddy_

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Talks, driven by Jürgen Klopp, are at an advanced stage with Joe Gomez over a new contract at #LFC that will run until 2022.

View attachment 107900
4:00 am - 27 Jan 2017

OFFICIAL: Joe Gomez signs a new five-year deal at #LFC.

Another majorly quick contract extension from Edwards for a key player going forward. Not that he had any chance of leaving, but it's nice to have the faith in him from the club to bump him and tie him down for longer.

And Cam Brannagans gone out for the rest of the year to Fleetwood:

Cameron Brannagan has joined Fleetwood Town on loan until the end of the season#LFC
8:00 am - 27 Jan 2017

Interesting to see what happen's next summer as regards him. Personally like him a lot and think he's got far more to his game than Kev Stewart so maybe that's the switch there with Stewart moving on for a tidy little profit. But Cameron will be 21 by then so a decision is nearing being made on what we do with him. See how he comes back pre-season and if he's had a big leap like Ejaria did after last summers break.

It's lashing down with rain. It's freezing cold as it has been all week here. And L'pool are in a real funk. Do I have to go out to the match?

Wolves have a 20 year old 2 game 'keeper in nets today. Behind a bang average Champiomship side that you know will defend deep and hit it long in the classic Morin ..... uhmmm, I mean Lambert style. All things considered it should be the perfect antidote to get back on track before the must win season defined Tuesday. But right here, right now you can't take anything for granted with this side. At least the managers still upbeat and 100% confident in what we're doing so there is that. Hopefully he goes real strong today. Not because we need that to win per se. Just these lads need to remember how to win footie games again.

The worst kickoff time there is won't help at all but hopefully the 9K or so Wolves lads will spark us into an atmosphere that was much better Wednesday but still way too nervy. We're as important as any player on the park and need to start playing our part again in helping them back to confidence. As disappointing as Wednesday was, there still a double at play here but that is predicated on the next 4 MASSIVE days. Starting today.

We are L'pool and we have a lot to still play for this year! 3-0.

I'm off out to get wet with these lads of ours.

Up the Rebounding Reds!

Expect you to win this.

But guys, seriously, guys, guys, seriously. Stop it.

**** didn't expect that even with the lineup you have outwolves are absolute wank. Still should comeback though Origi with a cheeky brace

I dont understand why we arent seriously after another winger. If Mane picks up an injury, we are in trouble.

**** Liverpool bet you have busted a few accas now glad I stay away from the early kick off like the plague

Back