The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Doesn't get on over Lallana for me, let alone Coutinho if he stays. Chelsea as their RWB is his best bet away from Arsenal, if he wants week in/week out football like is believed

Southampton seemingly leaking incorrect details to make van Dijk look worse before he goes.

Strong rumours no Mignolet. And him not being ill or injured. Karius starting.

And infuriating mates who weren't going the game texting looking for spares.

Just an average start to a massive 5 days.

Doesn't get on over Lallana for me, let alone Coutinho if he stays. Chelsea as their RWB is his best bet away from Arsenal, if he wants week in/week out football like is believed

Best bet to get football week in / week out would remain Arsenal where he basically plays when fit.

Liverpool would play him at CM, but he's not going to break past Coutinho or Lallana

Chelsea would offer him the most playing time, but almost certainly at right wing back

Liverpool would play him anywhere across the front 5:6. His versatility with all the extra games would be invaluable.

Mignolet 'officially' is a straight dropping. Wonder if there's a bid in? I mean he's gone back to utter ***** the start the season but the timing is real strange before such a game.

Liverpool would play him anywhere across the front 5:6. His versatility with all the extra games would be invaluable.

Mignolet 'officially' is a straight dropping. Wonder if there's a bid in? I mean he's gone back to utter ***** the start the season but the timing is real strange before such a game.

He can't play up front. Either way, he's not first choice in any position at Liverpool

Not as the focal point striker. But he'd add cover and quality (IMO) depth for the other attacking positions.

Back to Mignolet, if he is going, I guess that would explain why they kept Ward. But then why not start the season with Karius?

Very curious this. Oh well, next man up. Onto the Karius era again.

'Luck Loris. Relish the chance.

Can't think of any team that could pay mingolet's wages who need a GK, they tend to move early in the window as people don't leave the spot open into the season. Maybe Chelsea want another back up GK

Utterly bizarre scenario ninja. Particularly the timing. I mean I don't have a clue if they have a bid in or are expecting one. Just speculating.

Its gonna' be one mad few days. And if Oxlade-Chamberlain isn't in the Arsenal 18 today .....

Thats the issue though. He is tired of being slot into different positions and wants a regular place in the starting XI in one position. Problem is that he is unlikely to get that at either Liverpool or Chelsea.

Utterly bizarre scenario ninja. Particularly the timing. I mean I don't have a clue if they have a bid in or are expecting one. Just speculating.

Its gonna' be one mad few days. And if Oxlade-Chamberlain isn't in the Arsenal 18 today .....

He is starting.

Kind of fancying Arsenal.. I don't even know why... but this Liverpool lineup on paper seems weaker than Arsenal.

Arsenal are a shambles, I'm fancying Liverpool... I was meant to say :P

Arsenal not learning from Hoffenhiem in the week....

Liverpool have been 7/10 good. Arsenal have been so bad its criminal.

Liverpool have been 7/10 good. Arsenal have been so bad its criminal.

Then add to the mess that Arsenal is right now, you have Mustafi, Ox, Ozil, Sanchez all look like they are going... the former two this window, the latter two next season on a free it looks likely.

I am flabbergasted what Arsenal are even doing... as a club... this window.... to address these issues... seemingly nothing. Deadline day again?

Back