The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Then add to the mess that Arsenal is right now, you have Mustafi, Ox, Ozil, Sanchez all look like they are going... the former two this window, the latter two next season on a free it looks likely.

I am flabbergasted what Arsenal are even doing... as a club... this window.... to address these issues... seemingly nothing. Deadline day again?

Wenger must go, and they need serious direction, and quickly

Can't imagine what it feels like to be an Arsenal fan (I don't know any).
Every year, the same stubborn aul lad is in charge of your team.

Who doesnt have Salah and Mane in their fantasy team? :$

Please don't criticize Ozil. We all are too thick to understand the huge role he plays for the team.

Can we please clone matip?

He's been very good.

Worryingly for Arsenal, this isn't even Liverpool making them look bad. They are just bad. from the tactical setup to selection to peformances, they gifted every advantage to Liverpool, who took full advantage

Is that eight goals Arsenal have shipped in three matches?
That's shocking stuff.

Do I recall there was a conversation on this thread regarding what Wijnaldum bring the the team? (H)

Do I recall there was a conversation on this thread regarding what Wijnaldum bring the the team? (H)

He didn't have to play against a midfield today. Even West Ham's midfield offered more fight than Arsenal's

I honestly dont know whether we made Arsenal look bad or Arsenal was so bad they made us look good.

Behave. He was pretty good against a pathetic midfield, but a long way to go to convince me that he's a top CM. Still got on the ball the least out of all the midfielders, this is my biggest issue with him.

Emre Can, on the other hand, now that was a standout midfield performance... excellent, and he has been in every game I've watched Liverpool this season....

Can was different gravy. Will face much harder games but excellent. Liverpool need to hand him a fat contract, because Juventus will

I honestly dont know whether we made Arsenal look bad or Arsenal was so bad they made us look good.

Arsenal were diabolical, but you were very good. I think they did make you look better (Holding, looking right at you) but 3-0 would have been a fair score

Bit of both. Liverpool deserve credit for a very good performance, but that performance from Arsenal depressed me - and I'm not even an Arsenal fan ffs.

Their midfield is shocking. Ramsey thinks he's some sort of Zidane that can go forward at will and leave Xhaka outnumbered. Ozil is non existent. Don't know why Lacazette didn't start. Don't get me started on that highline, absolute suicide.

But Liverpool were lethal. Mane one of the best in the league, Salah's pace and workrate is very good, and Firmino is Firmino.

Can was different gravy. Will face much harder games but excellent. Liverpool need to hand him a fat contract, because Juventus will
I honestly feel for him, what with the club trying to bring in Naby Keita to most likely replace him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him leave on a free next season if he doesn't sign pronto.

I honestly feel for him, what with the club trying to bring in Naby Keita to most likely replace him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him leave on a free next season if he doesn't sign pronto.

I'd rather have sealed Can, then chased Keita for next summer

Carragher pointing out Ramsey's headless chicken positioning now, glad someone noticed it too. Completely opened that midfield for Liverpool to destroy

Carragher pointing out Ramsey's headless chicken positioning now, glad someone noticed it too. Completely opened that midfield for Liverpool to destroy
Special mention to Xhaka who has to be one of the worst big buys Wenger has made. He just kicks anything that moves and he isn't even good at that.

Back