The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Wont question if Salah's as quick as his reputation anymore. ******* **** he was lightening for that goal

This makes me really jealous oO)
Can you imagine if United had played with conviction and attacked Liverpool?

Only Van Dijk is an upgrade on that Croat you know.
I keep hearing this and it annoys me because as ***** as Lovren is a knee jerk decision to replace him isn't needed. Hence why we chased Van dijk all summer, because unless its a marked improvement on what we have then theres no need for pointless spending.

Edit: Even Van dijk is suspect most of the times.

All we needed to do was see that out to HT and then that. Nobody from midfield picking up the runner again.

All after you've got back in the game well after a shocking start when Lovren's head totally fell off. Frustrating.

I keep hearing this and it annoys me because as ***** as Lovren is a knee jerk decision to replace him isn't needed. Hence why we chased Van dijk all summer, because unless its a marked improvement on what we have then theres no need for pointless spending.

Edit: Even Van dijk is suspect most of the times.

There's plenty of improvements out there, if they couldn't have been marked, then someone needs the sack

Swap you Lindelof for Lovren.

I see one that's moved. That Ajax lad to 'Spurs. Would of said Rudiger but he's been ***** to date for Chelsea.

Centre-halves that upgrade significantly on what we have, for the money you'd have to pay, when there's Joe Gomez fast developing as well to consider when Clyne's back and he can move inside are few and far between.

And on a related note, this is another example why Can can take his merry little *** off to sign a pre-contract with Juve January 1 and why the contract on the table won't be upped. Inconsistently inconsistent as ever.

There's plenty of improvements out there, if they couldn't have been marked, then someone needs the sack
Yeah I agree that theres a CB out there but unfortunately it is one of the hardest positions to buy for. As seen by Lindelof struggling despite there being a good player in there somewere. All summer I saw us linked with player like Keane, De vrij, Manolas etc... players who wern't better than what we have already, perhaps didnt suit the system we played or was a well known **** head in Manolas case. The only two players of worthy were Van Dijk and Koulibaly of which the latter plays for team notorious for being hard to negotiate with. We haven't got City money so we cant just go full blown on every position that the team needs. We sorted the fullback position and got an excellent winger in Salah. Its easy to shout get in a defender but if we get it wrong we cant just go blow big money on another player.

I see one that's moved. That Ajax lad to 'Spurs. Would of said Rudiger but he's been ***** to date for Chelsea.

Centre-halves that upgrade significantly on what we have, for the money you'd have to pay, when there's Joe Gomez fast developing as well to consider when Clyne's back and he can move inside are few and far between.

And on a related note, this is another example why Can can take his merry little *** off to sign a pre-contract with Juve January 1 and why the contract on the table won't be upped. Inconsistently inconsistent as ever.

So....he's consistent?

So....he's consistent?

If shites your thing.

I was trying to be polite. There's no in-between with him. He's either Souness dominant ala the Villareal semi among others. Or there's next to nothing and he may as well not be out there. Keita's on a different planet in comparison.

On the plus side Kane is helping out my FF side a bunch today. Shrugs.

I lose on penalties in the Championship playoff final the same time Kane just scored. Fml its not a good day

I get the feeling that Lord Jesus Klopp is going to be crucified after this game.

I get the feeling that Lord Jesus Klopp is going to be crucified after this game.

Man that's a weekly occurrence on-line/ social media. Patience is no longer a virtue. He needs to go. FSG need to go. The whole nine yards.

Can't be arsed getting into it with them.

I cry every time I see a semi competent keeper let alone a worldclass one like Lloris.

Back