The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Side note:

As there's liable to be an almost daily plethora of Coutinho nonsense the next two months (the B/S has already started in force over in Spain with Barca's usual media mouthpieces); can we please consign them to the rumour thread?

Fella's going nowhere until next summer at the earliest so we don't need the madness in here through the January window.

Appreciation in advance.

Last edited:
Side note:

As there's liable to be an almost daily plethora of Coutinho nonsense the next two months (the B/S has already started in force over in Spain with Barca's usual media mouthpieces); can we please consign them to the rumour thread?

Fella's going nowhere until next summer at the earliest so we don't need the madness in here through the January window.

Appreciation in advance.
The only way I would consider letting him leave in Jan is if Barca rock up with the same offer they put forward in the summer goneby. None of this cash plus players as none of their rejects are good enough. Only reason I say this is I dont want Coutinho kicking up another fuss and disrupting our season again.

The only thing I see saving Everton from their usual walloping tomorrow is more snow. Which is forecast to start from 6 and go on all day.

Would be funny as like to see Sky totally F'ed with no 'Derby Day.'

Reading that the weather is not that nice around there? Snow coming down?

Reading that the weather is not that nice around there? Snow coming down?

Stopped now. But forecast to be heavy and blizzards all day tomorrow.

Has to put both L'pool/ Everton and Utd/ City in doubt. More around the grounds than the pitch. Hopefully they survive.

Stopped now. But forecast to be heavy and blizzards all day tomorrow.

Has to put both L'pool/ Everton and Utd/ City in doubt. More around the grounds than the pitch. Hopefully they survive.

And we are northern country, have no snow, only rain and +3 degrees.
No wonder they say we are the new England... Horrible winter weather for the last past few years.

Never saw that one coming. Chelsea somehow losing to David Moyes Football GENIUS!

Excellent start the weekend. If the Derby gets played that takes us third.

'If you're tired and you're weary, and your heart skips a beat ..... '

The weatherman forecast 14 hours of heavy snow and blizzards in L'pool.

L'pool wakes to NO snow at all. Maybe it's invisible?

Time to ruin the shites Cup Final. AGAIN! All things being equal, we should lick these 4 or 5. Into these Reds!

'All the grime, All the grit, All the muck and all the **** ..... '

Weird cos looking at the BBC forcecast for Manchester and Liverpool, it isn't showing any snow forecast. Just cloud.

Not what they promised us yesterday z. The alert was high. Then reduced. Then high again.

But it's just starting to come down now as I type. But not heavy.

Not what they promised us yesterday z. The alert was high. Then reduced. Then high again.

But it's just starting to come down now as I type. But not heavy.

Well I'm in the midlands atm and it has snowed quite a lot. Probably a foot or so laid down from overnight. Still snowing now lightly.

Never saw that one coming. Chelsea somehow losing to David Moyes Football GENIUS!

Excellent start the weekend. If the Derby gets played that takes us third.
To be fair to West Ham they prove you don't need a Hart to win....

I wanna' job like the weathermen where I can consistently get things wrong and get well paid for it!

On the flip side, there goes hippo heads last hope of preserving his unbeaten start.

Meh. Hippo head has a sum total of one career win at Anfield. Wouldn't be worried against this ***** if he put out the 23's.

The problem is the principle of it. It's the Derby. He knows there's nottin' bigger. You don't F around the side against them. Strongest side possible every game. Make the changes midweek. Not a mad side like that. Not a happy bunny right now and it still stands regardless of the final result.

That said, looks a 4-4-2 to me again with Salah up with Solanke (starting the Derby. Man alive just think what more he could be doing on loan at Forest Green huh Bruce?) and Alex and Sadio wide. Must be so hard trying to plan for Liverpool. Not only personnel changes but there's been 4 different formations the last 4 games.

4-0. Solanke's first goal. And Klopp with questions to answer!

Into this shower of ***** Reds!

Good finish. But that’s terrible defending from Martina and Gueye.

greedy as **** from Mane.

Last edited:
Why does Mane not square Salah there? On his weaker side too, made no sense. He's usually pretty unselfish in those situations too? Then again, he's usually the main man. All footballers have egos. Probably half sick of the Salah show :P

Back