The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Deeem, brain dead from Evans but that was quick comeback. Tough already this will be blood bath

Gotta love this... Pay 85 mill for allegedly world class defender, still get f***ed by Jay Rodriguez. And Swansey.

[TABLE="align: left"]
[TR]
[TD]The only southampton player they didnt grab, bites them in the ***...[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Gotta love this... Pay 85 mill for allegedly world class defender, still get f***ed by Jay Rodriguez. And Swansey.

I miss 13/14 Jay, I had hopes for him, sad injuries took him. Potentiality the best FA cup game this week.

Yeah, but he's playing well recently. Hopefully there's still hope for him to fulfill his potential. Great little player.
Shocking defending by Liverpool there. Mignolet, what a thundering dumbass. Lucky for him, VAR to the rescue.

Liverpool can spend a billion pounds trying to fix that defence. It will still be the same old story. The system has to be tweaked

Yeah Van Dijk really isn't as good as Liverpool fans think but at least now they may realise the problem is the system not just the personnel.

All jokes aside its a bit of both for me. We only have two competent CB's in Van Dijk and Lovren with the latter being insanely inconsistent. Coupled with only Hendo being able to perform the number 6 role to a satisfactory level and he is injury prone and will need replacing soon.

Ahh the liverpool defense talk will start as usual... But fuu I still think their midfield is where most of the problems start.

Still not convinced VAR is good for football. Not just because it's execution here is clumsy as ****... But because what is football without little uncertainty? If VAR was present in the past, we would be left without some of the great football moments. God Hand comes to mind. And many more. That discussion among fans, what happened, etc...
But that's topic for another time. Let's continue with bashing Liverpool's defense. :D

Still not convinced VAR is good for football. Not just because it's execution here is clumsy as ****... But because what is football without little uncertainty? If VAR was present in the past, we would be left without some of the great football moments. God Hand comes to mind. And many more. That discussion among fans, what happened, etc...
But that's topic for another time. Let's continue with bashing Liverpool's defense. :D

The presence of VAR does not matter in Liverpool games. They will make sure any probable advantage is negated.

15 minutes into the second half and nothing has changed. Does anybody really expect Liverpool to turn this around ? All 11 players are having a nightmare on the pitch

Back