The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
It is just sad that PL clubs went against each other, even when from 4 there was only 2 left.
Wanted to see City and Pool against other Europe giants.

It is just sad that PL clubs went against each other, even when from 4 there was only 2 left.
Wanted to see City and Pool against other Europe giants.

Nobodys telling me these things aren’t rigged.

3 boss Spanish trips, all avoiding each other, and they pull the only 2 English sides left ..... Yeah, that’s legit. *Eye roll.

Quietly confident against City in a 2 leg tie. They will defo score at Anfield so I think it's just about keeping the away goal down e.g 2-1 to us, forces them to come at us in the 2nd leg and this time Mane will get he's boot to the ball first.

Come back around to it now and if truth be told, it's great to save money.

Just been a real mad few days sourcing out so many different flight options made worse with the first leg being Easter Weekend and prices going through the roof that could make you cry when it all goes to waste haha.

Second leg could well be naughty. We'll have **** loads there. And City is always one of them that doesn't take much to erupt. A second leg decider on the biggest stage of all ..... Not a good recipe.
You will even save on accommodation win win. Now if the team can stop City from scoring in the first league then it will be a good night in red (I fancy Liverpool to get a goal at Anfield and maybe even nick one in the second leg). However, but I can't see an English team winning the Cup especially now the big 3 have avoided each other again.

You will even save on accommodation win win. Now if the team can stop City from scoring in the first league then it will be a good night in red (I fancy Liverpool to get a goal at Anfield and maybe even nick one in the second leg). However, but I can't see an English team winning the Cup especially now the big 3 have avoided each other again.

No 'if's.' No 'buts.' We HAVE to do. I'm a mission! All the way from the qualifier to Kiev. 10 down. 5 to go. Won't be able to do that again after this season.

Get the mad German btard told! Not had rooms booked Kiev since last summer for him to F up my run now! :@

Quietly confident against City in a 2 leg tie. They will defo score at Anfield so I think it's just about keeping the away goal down e.g 2-1 to us, forces them to come at us in the 2nd leg and this time Mane will get he's boot to the ball first.

Purists wet dream mate.

Top two footballing sides the Country (by most every neutrals assessment before z comes storming in pointing to the table. ;) ), among the best, if not the top two attacking sides in Europe (L'pool's front three certainly are goals wise); in a straight two-legged shoot-out on the biggest stage of all with two managers who won't have it any other way than all out, heart-stopping entertainment.

This is fixing to be one for the ages. Wouldn't like to call it. Don't see how you make anyone favourites. But then it's Liverpool Football Club. In Europe. They just 'go' together. Honestly never worried against anyone over two knock-out games under the lights in Europe. It's what we do. Particularly with the Anfield factor. Would have liked it second like but we'll just have to turn their place into a Red celebration! All the way to Kiev and #6 kid. Tellin yer.

And LOL at the bitters fuming today the Derby being flipped to Sat'day dinner. Yers never go the F-ing match to start with so why would yer Cup Final bother yers? Dickheads.

All the hype and both ties end 0-0 with long penalty shoot out...
**** this would be horrible to watch :D

Messi aside, is there a better footballer on the planet than Mo Salah right now?

On a complete other level.

Just give him the Ballon'dOr now.

Tom
@TomHgn
FollowFollow
@TomHgn​

More

How am I supposed to tell my children Salah scored from here but Sanchez missed

DYg4eSVX0AAW1o1.jpg

DYg4ehKX4AAFWUE.jpg

12:28 pm - 17 Mar 2018

Messi aside, is there a better footballer on the planet than Mo Salah right now?

On a complete other level.

Just give him the Ballon'dOr now.

Tom
@TomHgn
FollowFollow
@TomHgn​

More

How am I supposed to tell my children Salah scored from here but Sanchez missed

DYg4eSVX0AAW1o1.jpg

DYg4ehKX4AAFWUE.jpg

12:28 pm - 17 Mar 2018

All the comparisons between Salah and Messi are getting silly now. I mean, have you ever seen Messi score 4 goals in the snow? Didn't think so...

Ashely Young was better than Salah just a week ago.
Exactly and that is why I hope Uncle Roy is telling Van Anholt to mark Salah out of the game in the upcoming match. Van Anholt can match his pace so he just needs to remain disciplined just like Young. Or else everyone can go home after 20 minutes.

Exactly and that is why I hope Uncle Roy is telling Van Anholt to mark Salah out of the game in the upcoming match. Van Anholt can match his pace so he just needs to remain disciplined just like Young. Or else everyone can go home after 20 minutes.

Don't forget to abuse him off the ball. Pray he has an off day the final third along with his mates. And have Pawson as the referee.

Then you should be good to go.

Another day, another record for the majestic Muslim. Now the most goals in a debut season in L'pool's history. Quite the achievement trough 136 years.

PL goals record in a season is 34. (Cole with Newcastle and Shearer with Blackburn through 40 and 42 games respectively.).

Mo's on 28 (4 more than any other player Europe's top 5 leagues) mid-March.

Liking the odds of him smashing that.

Don't know if anyone caught the Leipzig- Munich game this tea-time? (Screw watching Leicester- Chelsea.).

Naby doing what Naby does. Dominated the match. Scored and assisted the RBL winner.

May God go with opposing midfield's next year.

Back