The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Mad. I mean Mane was fouled. But if he’s not giving it, then it has to be intentional handball and a red surley?

Clueless Swarbrick. Makes sense hooking him.

I do not understand what Swarbrick was doing. If there was a foul and then there would of been no handball so why was CP giving a free kick. If it was intentional handball, which it was, why was Mane not giving a second yellow? It made no sense either way you look at it.

Feel bad for Lallana. But warm up man.

Holy ****, Hodgeson is actually using a substitute.

Salah is an absolute joke!!! What ever happened to that useless ****** who couldn’t beat a Shrewsbury defender in a chelsea shirt XD

Well battled Redmen.

Mo now level with Drogba for the most PL goals in a season from an African player. Now only Hunt and Rush have scored more in a season for L’pool. You run out of superlatives for him. Back up to second. 4 games clear of Chelsea in 5th. And the worst L’pool manager ever put back in his box!

Excellent start to the week. Onto City and the next step on the road to Kiev Wednesday.

GTF in Redmen!

Salah is an absolute joke!!! What ever happened to that useless ****** who couldn’t beat a Shrewsbury defender in a chelsea shirt XD

Lol. I feel your frustration mate.

Genuinely World Class. I mean, Messi/ Ronaldo WC. He's been that good all year. He's one of those top tier players where everything slows down for him the box and time stands still. What separates the true greats.

Proper player.

OK here's my monthly Karius/Pundit rant!..

Graeme Souness stating AGAIN he doesn't rate Karius is f***ing laughable!

This is the man who signed David 'calamity' James and then turned down the chance to sign Peter Schmeichel!!!

OK here's my monthly Karius/Pundit rant!..

Graeme Souness stating AGAIN he doesn't rate Karius is f***ing laughable!

This is the man who signed David 'calamity' James and then turned down the chance to sign Peter Schmeichel!!!
He still has a lot to do to prove he’s a top GK in the Prem. Not all his fault tbh Klopp changing GKs like his undies early on in the season. Tbh never rated him highly myself always thought was just a good GK in Germany. Never one to be top draw.

He still has a lot to do to prove he’s a top GK in the Prem. Not all his fault tbh Klopp changing GKs like his undies early on in the season. Tbh never rated him highly myself always thought was just a good GK in Germany. Never one to be top draw.

I agree he has a lot to do but i'd rather have him in goal than Mignolet.
It just annoys me that pundits who've never played in goal criticise keepers too frequently

And yet none of those players have scored more goals than him this season. And only one, Messi, has one more assist.

As I type, those three are on a level all on their own. Can't take anyone seriously either that cares to contest that.

And yet none of those players have scored more goals than him this season. And only one, Messi, has one more assist.

As I type, those three are on a level all on their own. Can't take anyone seriously either that cares to contest that.

Salah is quality even if he has surprised many. Anyways it's nice to have players like that playing for LFC rather then players like Sean Dundee (remember him anyone??).;)

But they have done so for almost a decade. Suarez and Neymar for 3+ years. Even Kane has done it for 3 years. So no, not on their levels

And what does any of that have to do with the level Salah is playing at this season?

So again, as I type, he's right up there as one of the three most productive/ best players currently playing in World football.

Deny it as much as you want. It's not changing the fact.

Salah is quality even if he has surprised many. Anyways it's nice to have players like that playing for LFC rather then players like Sean Dundee (remember him anyone??).;)

Away at Balckburn. End of season nothing game. Everyones on their holidays. Nice, relaxed day out the sun. He comes on for Riedle. Redknapp plays this ball over the top. He's got clear of the whole Rovers defence. Swivels his head as the balls mid-air to check its flight. Turns back to carry on running forward towards us the Darwen End ..... The ball hits him on the back of his head as he's running and bounces back the other direction to great hilarity on all 4 sides of the ground. Never forget it. Summed up that clown perfectly.

Just how did he score so many goals in Germany before we signed him? Just how poor was the Bundesliga the late 90-s for that to happen? He'd get in any all-time worst L'pool XI.

Fun times.

Back