The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
If we add, on top of already smashing this window, my long term mancrush Pulisic by the close of business a week Thursday I might just self combust in unadulterated ecstasy.

Just for reference.

Yeah he's a little terrier. Been impressed with that part of his game if being honest, always thought he was a bit lightweight. But has shown plenty of aggression & bravery - lad can handle himself. Looked the only one in the middle of the park able to swivel & evade your press with confidence too.

Good win Scouse.
Preseason or not... It's always nice to have the smirk in work, or on the forums.

**** Oompa Lompa making me eat my words already. Stunning finish.

Telling yer mate. That talent, with a chip on his shoulder, under this fella’s coaching will be devastating. Just when you thought the Utd lads fee kick couldn’t be bettered Big Shaq goes does that.

Too goosed to add much of anything last night so to use Mourinho’s pre-game bollocks well done our ‘kids’ Grabara, Kelleher, Camacho, Solanke, Chirivella, Phillips, Jones, Woodburn, Ojo, Grujic et all for completely dominating Utd’s ‘first team’ of Bailly, Darmian, Fred, Grant, Herrera, Mata, Shanchez, Shaw et all from start to finish.

why whats he been saying

For some mad reason he’s been narking to anyone that will listen how he’s a ‘so called big player’ who ‘never turned up’ and it won’t be long before he’s causing unrest at L’pool.

Made even more ridiculous when Adam was one of the least contributing, worst statistically players at Stoke last year.

Boss gang of Reds these!

DjyDa6DXgAAf0C9

A week today. Can’t remember the last time I’ve been this genuinely optimistic we can end the title drought. But yanno what? It really doesn’t matter if we don’t. So long as we kick-on and improve again as we have all three seasons under the mad German btard, and continue to have more fun than any other set of fans out there the match, that’ll do sound. Aim for around the absolutey mad 90 point mark yers now need to be in the title reckoning and see where we stand. City go out and drop more? Sound. Fair F’s to them. Nottin you can do save for for holding your hand up and say we did our own thing, which is boss for us, but they’re just that little bit better.

I certainly believe we have everything coming together to win both the PL and European Cup. We more than made Europe sit up and take notice of one of her marquee clubs again last season. NOTHING should be off the cards for this gang of Reds under this manager. Whether we will or not remains to be seen but it sure as heck won’t be for the lack of trying and having an absolutely boss time every match we take the pitch.

Next Sunday can’t come quick enough.

We’re ready for the challenge.

Well it's hard to not see how Liverpool don't seriously give it a go this season, you've had the best transfer window out of all top PL clubs and a manager who is clearly connecting with players/fans.

Whether it's enough to take down City I'm not so sure, but we can only wait and see. Who is this final signing Klopp is hinting at then? By the sounds of it your transfer business isn't done.

Back