The Liverpool Thread

Klopp’s Liverpool only signing players of top character ….. Go aye. Not avving’ that!

God thank you for bringing me to a club that became a home and my family’s,” wrote Diaz.

“Thank you FC Porto, for taking back the best memories of a full Dragao… the noise, the emotions, the affection and the unconditional support, are unique sensations that I will always remember!

“Thank you President for betting on me. Thank you Mr, for what I have learned.

“Thanks to my teammates, because in football, nothing can be done alone.

“Thanks to the fan who always encouraged me. To the city of Porto for having me and for having received my greatest gift, my daughter Rome. It is and will be the home of my family.

“Thank you to my wife, my parents and my family for being the pillar that has held me all these years, to my work team and all the people who have believed in me. Thank you.

“I feel like one more dragon and I will carry them in my blue and white heart.”

Surprised no PL club wanted him for the very reasonable market value now.

But at least 5 months of game time at the top of the Championship should hopefully see to that for him in the summer. Maybe even at Bournemouth with the purchase option in the deal.

£1.5 million loan fee/ £250K if Bournemouth is promoted. And they are taking on all his wages.

All the best Nat and thank you greatly for your massive part in ensuring I'm off to Bologna/ Milan 2-weeks today.

Ack. Pesky deadline formalities the EFL don't have and Fulham pushing up fees.

So the summer then. Which will probably end up cheaper on a tribunal.

Regardless, two excellent additions this window, albeit with one delayed 5 months, to add to the ongoing evolution to the next vintage of Kloppo's Reds.

Last edited:
Fulham got Neco over the line out of today's negotiations for Carvalho-

Thinking outside the box, if Neco tears it up and impresses them, I wonder if a possible flipping of players for no fee would be a possibility instead of Fulham just leaving the Carvalho fee at the hands of a tribunal?

Regardless, all the best Neco lad. Go consistently sell yourself mate and earn your future,

Guess this now puts Bradley in line for another outing Cardiff. Another bonus for his development. Win/ Win.

Unsurprisingly, not a single headline in the British media on that.

Too much good vibes from a footballer. Can't be having that ****!

YES MO!!!!!

Dream final complete.

Need to sort that disgrace of a pitch out like for the final. But really looking forward to that Sunday evening.

Great to be relaxed to just enjoy the final and not be rooting for either Nation. Just made up two of the best players in the World have the chance to be Kings of their Continent.

1643925249892.png

Last edited:

Start of a big Cup day for those of a red persuasion.

Our African Kings to come later. But first, the next leg of the quadruple charge! Aa grim as the weather is, I hate being stuck in the house. But something had to give with the mad month we have ahead.

Yea Naby Lad! Yes Diaz! Yes Harvey! Yes Kaide and Tyler. Again! And yes to our de facto cup goalie Quive. Take us all the way mate and add two Cup Finals to your young belt!

Should be a comfy 3 or 4 to get us back in the groove set us up for Leicester.

Straight into these sheep ________ meffs Reds!