Today's Admin-

Title Countdown:
18 wins down/ 12 to go.
60 points down/ 35 to go.

Current Unbeaten League Run-
7 games: W 6 D 1 F 20 A 4 CS: 4.

6 straight wins PL.

Today's latest record from the best player on the planet-

Mo Salah has now broken Didier Drogba's PL record for the most goal contributions by an African player:

Salah-160. (116 Goals/ 44 Assists.).
Drogba- 159. (104 Goals/ 55 Assists.).

Oh yeah, Mo has achieved this in 72, that's SEVENTY TWO, fewer appearances than one of the finest, most complete PL #9's I've ever seen. And lest we forget, r Mo is a RIGHT WINGER!. You just run out of superlatives.

Pretty much the perfect night's work in the warm-up to the LC Final. Dirty Leeds dispatched with consummate ease. City's GD shredded from plus 2 on us at the start of play to now 4 goals behind. Along with the plazzi's now being 7 goals scored worse off. And to top off the perfect night, the Ev are now just TWO points above the relegation zone ...... Let's just say this one got a GOOD airing tonight .....

'Down with the Blue *****! You're going down with the Blue *****! Down with the Blue *****! Yer going down with Blue *****!'

An outstanding display from back-to-front bar one early Alisson brain fart which should have resulted in a Leeds peno. Although Ayling should have walked for our second penalty so Oliver's mistakes evened out. Not that Leeds going in front would have had any effect on the final outcome given how utterly abject they were. Like the Ev, they look to be headed for a two-way fight for that final relegation spot. I have the utmost respect for Bielsa. But man alive is he one naive divvy when it comes to the defensive side of the game. And when it's the exact same goals week in, week out, flying into their net, surely big questions are long past being asked of just WTF he's doing?!!!!!! 🤦🏼‍♂️

Shout out to Curtis for a really progressive game. Which was up and down. As his career naturally is whilst he develops. Utterly mad (and no less disgraceful), some of the totally uncalled for criticism he gets. He's 21 F years old for crying out loud! Developing his game in well arguably the best squad in world football. That's he's FIRMLY established within already. People proper need to think about that and add context the next time they lay into him. He's developing sound. He's WELL ahead of his development curve already. And he'll only improve the more experience he gets. Well done tonight mate. Really mature second-half display in particular. Proud to call you one of own and fully expecting you to be a lifer in Red.

Job well and truly done. I wonder how that pain in Pep's **** is tonight?

Now, we can fully concentrate on the first quarter of the quadruple Sunday.

*Sings 'Wem-ber-ley, Wem-ber-ley, We're the GREATEST team in Europe and we're going to Wem-ber-ley!'

Up the 'HELLLLLLOOOOO CITY! Here we go AGAIN!' Reds!

Last edited:
That’s Saint Petersburg gone then.

I hate the mad Russian psychopath has brought this around with what will be a devastating and needless conflict. But I’m made up to have a much shorter and less expensive final trip should we get there.

Paris is the main alternative being thrown around but Barcelona has been mooted too.

And we're playing World Cup qualifier against Russia in a month. That's a high risk game even on a normal day because of all the bad blood, but now I wouldn't want to be anywhere near the stadium lol.

Alright, just thread carefully with the politics. We're not forum for that kind of stuff and we dont need needless and pointless arguments (just a heads up!).

So on the same night Mo surpassed Drogba for total goal contributions from an African in the PL era, Sadio surpassed Didier to move into second place behind Mo in the total number of goals scored by an African in the PL. Through 2 less games.

Mané- 106 Goals/ 252 Games.
Drogba- 104 Goals/ 254 Games.

And lest we forget, only one of those three is an actual CF who is widely regarded as one of the PL's all time greats.

African KINGS!

Get in! Paris confirmed. Much easier than Saint Petersburg.

Kudos to Uefa for boxing it early so rooms can be reserved just in case.

Because listening to Mini-Klopp always makes anyone's day better. 😍

Never a popular opinion, but I'm loving Gerrard falling flat on his **** at Villa if, for nottin' else, to stop the calls for him to follow Jürgen

Last edited:
One more sleep!

Europe aside, the LC has always been my favourite competition.

I used to love when we entered in the second round to a two legged tie and you’d invariably get to go to a new ground you’d never been to before. And my very first game was in this competition way back in 1980 at home to 4th division Bradford City. So it’s always held a special place in my heart.

It’s always irked me that many of today’s L’pool ‘fans’ have little to no respect for the LC. When a large part of their clubs success and heritage was built in the competition. I mean I get it from the clubs point of view. The financial rewards aren’t there sadly in the LC today so they naturally prioritise. But for actual ‘fans’ to want to swerve the competition and treat it with the same disrespect is just mad to me.

You can only win three competitions in this Country at the start of every season and the LC is still one of those three majors. Regardless of how folk try to denigrate it. It gets you a day out at a Wembley final before the spring with a chance of a trophy and an early European place boxed. Who wouldn’t want that? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Football support is ALL about moments and memories when you boil it down. And the memory’s of the Reds picking up trophies every season, regardless of the competition, just can’t be topped.

I honestly can’t wait for tomorrow to hopefully see this magnificent team do just that. The excitement and buzz really started after Leeds and now Sunday avvy can’t come quick enough!

*Sings ’When the Reds, go up, to lift the League Cup, We’ll be there, We’ll be there!

Back