The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Nice £1.75 million pick up from the 10% of Awoniyi’s move to Forest.

That, added to the initial sale and all the loan fees, takes the profit on him to well over 8 figures. Which all aids to the self-funding academy we have. Not too shabby business at all.

Really intrigued to see him finally in English football after silly bureaucracy robbed us of that.

Last edited:
Awesome watch of an awesome bloke-

If anyone is still in ANY doubt after watching that as to why Jordan Henderson is up there alongside anyone as one of, if not the best with his off-field social leadership, captains and leaders of men this esteemed football club has ever been privileged to have front us, then you’ll sadly never understand it.

Jordan Brian Henderson Esq. gets it. He gets us, the City, the football club, the collective values we stand for. He gets ALL of it!

Soz abar us if you don’t get Jordan Henderson. (And sadly, and no leas madly, many on-line L’pool fans still don’t.).

Soz abar us that unlike him, you’ll never get US!

Something and nothing right now in the grand scheme of things, but this has been brewing for a few months at Academy level so it's nice to finally have 'official' confirmation.

Looking forward to watching your development path mate over the coming years. Always good to see Scots and Irish kids in Red.

@Bujakaa92

Something of interest to you. Maybe. Although you doubtless know all about it already.

Ragnar the Red still doing bits.

Been beast yeah, glad to see him back doing what he loves at home. I TRULY hope this man takes up developing Estonia football after retiring. We are so corrupted in football management bosses and development has been half assed for one club only. He has seen how things are done in best clubs all over the world.

Awesome watch of an awesome bloke-

If anyone is still in ANY doubt after watching that as to why Jordan Henderson is up there alongside anyone as one of, if not the best with his off-field social leadership, captains and leaders of men this esteemed football club has ever been privileged to have front us, then you’ll sadly never understand it.

Jordan Brian Henderson Esq. gets it. He gets us, the City, the football club, the collective values we stand for. He gets ALL of it!

Soz abar us if you don’t get Jordan Henderson. (And sadly, and no leas madly, many on-line L’pool fans still don’t.).

Soz abar us that unlike him, you’ll never get US!

If you're half as successful in Red as that man Jude, it'll be a heck of a ride.

#morethanworththewait

1656347160741.png

More than doubling your money, in just two and a half seasons, on a 6th/7th choice forward.

Master Edwards has taught his young Padawan Ward superbly to continue our stellar window.

All the best Taki San. You'll always be fondly remembered for some boss memories and your contribution to all the silverware. And I'm not envious at all that you now get to live in one of my favourite places on the planet. No Sir. Not at all. Honest .....

Last edited:
@Bujakaa92

If you could do your thing and transcribe this mate. I'd be greatly appreciative as always. 🍻

🍻

Inclusivity for all, but we still need to sell merchandise in the middle east so mysteriously the account in arabic didn't retweet all the pretty rainbows.

Do we have an account in Arabic? 👀

Bet there's some boss Mo stuff on there. 😍😍😍

Related, why I'll be even more happy to take a couple of complete months off from watching football this winter. Watching something with their record I'll pass on ta.

Back