The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
@kitchin75 ..... Woodburn's earned a Championship contract at Preston.

🤞🏻🤞🏻he earns a contract and finally has a stable base to start his pro-career.

Aced his trial and earned himself a contract for this season.

Made up for him to finally have some stability, at a solid championship club, under an up and coming young manager.

At 22, there's still plenty of time for him yet. He's certainly not lacking in talent.

@kitchin75 ..... Woodburn's earned a Championship contract at Preston.

Aced his trial and earned himself a contract for this season.

Made up for him to finally have some stability, at a solid championship club, under an up and coming young manager.

At 22, there's still plenty of time for him yet. He's certainly not lacking in talent.
good to know ta hope he does well loved him on fm21 tryed to get him for every save i did even utd

U21 loan #7/ GK #3-

A step up from last years League of Ireland/ National League loans into the actual football league. Which can only be good for his continued development. Another, nice local one too which is convenient from all aspects. If he has as much success/ makes the same leap, as he had/ did at St. Pats last year in particular, he could well be in the mix to replace Kelleher's role next summer if he choses to break out as a starter somewhere.

Presumably, that will leave two young 18-year-olds in Harvey Davies and recently extended young Pole Fabian Mrozek (@Tyton ) stepping up an age level to the 21's full time. Which is boss for expediting their development. With Liam Hughes and Oscar Kelly training goalies/ next in line. And Luke Hewitson becoming the 18's goalie along with whomever from the 16's being bounced up.

#keepingschool

Boris Johnson has just said on Sky News “I’ve not seen a cabinet this empty since I went on the official Goodison Park tour”

View attachment 593612

Congrats to Jarell, Luke Chambers, Harvey Davies and all your compadres. Really good final to top off a really fun tournament to watch which has been superb development experience.

I thought Jarell and the Villa lad Chukwuemeka, who's arguably been the player of the tournament, were head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch tonight. Shout out to Quansah's CH partner Edwards too from Peterborough who's had a superb tournament.

Enjoy a well earned break boys and we'll see you back in Kirkby as European Champions later in the summer.

what the H E L L is this guy made of lol are you lot done in this window not that you needed much

I know right? Milner's Ronaldo-freaky physically. Invaluable leader to have around and set the tone day in, day out for everyone. And everything is pointing to him transitioning onto the coaching side which will be superb ..... Probably around 2050 when he finally retires from playing! 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, unless they work something out with Dortmund to bring Bellingham forward a window, we're done on first-team incomings bar any unforeseen opportunity presenting itself. Just academy loans and sales to tie up this window.

I know right? Milner's Ronaldo-freaky physically. Invaluable leader to have around and set the tone day in, day out for everyone. And everything is pointing to him transitioning onto the coaching side which will be superb ..... Probably around 2050 when he finally retires from playing! 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, unless they work something out with Dortmund to bring Bellingham forward a window, we're done on first-team incomings bar any unforeseen opportunity presenting itself. Just academy loans and sales to tie up this window.
so you are in for bellingham hes going to be off the chain awsome

so you are in for bellingham hes going to be off the chain awsome

🤞🏻🤞🏻 Everything is pointing that way. When even Joyce is running it, you know it's concrete. They want him and he wants us.

They are prepared to wait for a midfielder for a reason. Just like Alisson. van Dijk, Konaté, to name three recent ones, when they identify the very best who ticks every box for them, they are prepared to wait for their man. BUT , and this is the key thing here, only, as in the case of all those, that they have guaranteed assurances from both club and player that he only wants to come here and a deal will be agreed. If they are prepared to wait on Bellingham, and they've courted him since he went out to Dortmund, I'd lay every penny I have that they have similar guarantees to make them happy to not panic now and wait it out.

All the press talk of a 'bidding war' would never happen. We don't do that and would walk away to the next on the list. So that can be taken right off the table. Fenway have repeatedly shown when they need to spend big on the very best, they will. Darwin has just shown how money for wages is becoming less of a factor when you have a top project going on like we have here under Klopp. He could have earned double and more of what we have him on elsewhere. And with Bellingham coming from a family of reds, who himself gushes about the club and his idol Gerrard .....

And I completely agree mate. For what ever my view is worth, Jude Bellingham is MORE than worth the wait as he's on a trajectory to be the next English Gerrard IMHO. His ceiling is THAT high. I mean he obviously has, as he's still just 19 and developing, but when you watch him for Dortmund, there's hardly any flaws in his game. It's ridiculous what he's doing so young. And the prospect of Klopp moulding that further and him dominating our midfield for the next decade is mouth watering.

I don't know like, but I personally feel real confident that this is agreed and he'll be wearing Red this time next summer.

Back