The Liverpool Thread

1700231367040.png

It's been fascinating to me, as so often happens with players who are injured and out long term rehabbing, how quickly many have completely forgotten just how stupendously good this lad was prior to injury. Not only our best midfielder by a Country mile. But well arguably our best player period through that span.

For all the, to me anyway (no less when the proof is in the pudding as to how we are playing/ the ridiculous results we have got to start this season), proper mad zeal for a #6; those shouting the loudest on-line have seemingly forgotten just what a top talent we potentially have on our hands in Stefan. And I know he was also excelling as a more advanced 8 before his unfortunate injury, but given what we've added, and his natural, defensive upbringing, you feel our version of a playmaking, attacking 6 is what suits him best.

Superb to read he's learning off the very best of the best, and how they conduct themselves day in, day out, through his time away from the park. It can only add to his maturation and rounding him out as the complete footballer he looks destined to become.

Another massive tick as to the work everyone at Kirkby is doing in developing some serious talent across that board that is fixing to save us serious money going forward. Having that from a self-sufficient academy conveyer belt, as we are currently reaping the rewards from, only adds to more funds to get the very best of the best in the market as and when needed.

***** L’pool day completely dipping out, like everyone else I know, on the USG second sale thanks to all the touts bots our useless TO can’t get on top of.

But the real issue is the scandalous 1,058 allocation.from a 22k ground with USG having a 6k average! 🤬 We have 3 tickets of 10 needed. Hopefully pick some more up the resale and then what we can out there. Which is going to be mad the amount of lads short. We’ll be all over Anderlecht's ground.

Love the UEFA Cup more than the CL for boss trips. But this group has been a nightmare with the P poor, small allocations. And under the minimum 5% at that. People don’t realise how hard it is boxing things.

UEFA and L’pool need to be doing more here to stop this bollocks.