The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Finally! 2-1. Carroll.

Edit- It was handball but who gives a ****!

Close for 'enga.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Had that guy not been so terribly selfish it'd be 3-1 for the norwegians.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

2-2!

I hope they don't sell Aquilani. With Gerrard injured he could step-in. He has been impressive most of pre-season.

3-3, great goal!

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Plenty for you guys to be worried about, IMO.

Because we drew 3-3 in a pre-season game with a lesser side half way into their season?

Because you were, at times, outplayed by them. Because your defenders looked like they were glued to the pitch throughout the game. Because you haven't conceded less than 3 goals in any of your pre-season matches.

Because you were, at times, outplayed by them. Because your defenders looked like they were glued to the pitch throughout the game.

Because we drew 3-3 in a pre-season game with a lesser side half way into their season?

Because you haven't conceded less than 3 goals in any of your pre-season matches.

Anyone who looks at things closer can understand why we're conceding, it's not a huge deal at this point.

That's a poor excuse, Andy Carrol's head alone cost more than their whole team.

It's a response like that which makes me glad I didn't go into detail with my previous post.

It's a response like that which makes me glad I didn't go into detail with my previous post.

Sure, it's either that or the fact you don't want to admit you've been **** so far.

Sure, it's either that or the fact you don't want to admit you've been **** so far.

So? as long as the players get fit thats the main thing, i wouldnt be too concerned. Chelsea had a terrible pre-season last year and yet made a blistering start

Well, 90% of the Newcastle team cost more than 90% of the Barcelona team, does that mean we should thrash them?

Back